LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Targeted Diaper Advertising?

I'm guessing that there must be some kind of tracking cookie on my machine...Suddenly on several of the non-diaper related websites that I visit, I am now getting constant ads for Depends and HDIS. Anyone else have this happen? I could see where that could be a real problem for someone in the closet on a shared computer!

I'm guessing that there must be some kind of tracking cookie on my machine...Suddenly on several of the non-diaper related websites that I visit, I am now getting constant ads for Depends and HDIS. Anyone else have this happen? I could see where that could be a real problem for someone in the closet on a shared computer!

It's all cookie-based, Krinkly. You can change your browser preferences to not use any cookies, but that's a pain and will affect nearly every site you go to. OR you can make sure you're using IE8 and use the "InPrivate" feature. That's what I do. To activate a private window, just press CTRL and SHIFT and P all at the same time.

I hope that helps!

-RMS

Guest Diapered Jeff

Definitley tracking cookies. I find when I surf Warcraft sites I get nothing but Goodnites ads.

:Crylol:

:roflmao: OMG!! Sorry, I know that is probably worrysome, especially when using a computer that is used by others in the household, but for anyone who's ever played Warcraft (myself included), that's FUNNY! I cna just see the commercials targeted for gamers! LMFAO!! :roflmao::lol:

:Crylol:

:roflmao: OMG!! Sorry, I know that is probably worrysome, especially when using a computer that is used by others in the household, but for anyone who's ever played Warcraft (myself included), that's FUNNY! I cna just see the commercials targeted for gamers! LMFAO!! :roflmao::lol:

I know! At first I thought they were targeting gamers as likely wetters and convenience users!