LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

America'S Toughest Jobs

Earlier this Evening, I caught the very end of an episode of America's Toughest Jobs, & this guy worked where they brought in gigantic carts of Dirty Cloth Diapers & washed them in a very large Washing machine. Like I said I caught like maybe the last 15 minutes of the Episode, so I have no idea where the diapers where from, but I thought I'd Share,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That diaper company is located in Sacramento. I have acutlly gone there and bought myself cloth diapers and plasitc pants. They even let me go into their restroom and try them on and when I told the lady the plastic pants were a little to tight she wante dto check them out on my to see about it.

I eneded up buying 2 dozen and 6 pair of plastic pants. I believe it is called Tidee Didee and it is located in south Sac.

John

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow, that would be my dream job. Surrounded by other's messy diapers all day long. :)

I bet they make empoyees wear nose plugs or something.

I wouldn't. :P:P

I'd probably get fired for slacking off, taking too much time just staring at all the clean and/or messy diapers. :D

That diaper company is located in Sacramento. I have acutlly gone there and bought myself cloth diapers and plasitc pants. They even let me go into their restroom and try them on and when I told the lady the plastic pants were a little to tight she wante dto check them out on my to see about it.

I eneded up buying 2 dozen and 6 pair of plastic pants. I believe it is called Tidee Didee and it is located in south Sac.

John

Ummm no. They don't and I repeat DON'T sell adult sized diapers there nor do they allow you to "try them on" gad, it's fantasy posts like this that can give this community a bad (worse) name. Its all we need is for tidee didee to be getting phone calls and email or what ever asking about this. I doubt they are AB/DL aware, nor do they care. they provide a diaper service to parents of small children. IT'S ALL THEY DO!

Gad.. :badmood:

The company on the show also does adult diaper service too. Now selling them? Probably not. A female employee wanting to see how plastic pants fit? Doubtful unless you are at a fetish store.