LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Scene

Hi. New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have had a desire for diapers for as long as I can remember. As a child I always had a desire to wear diapers, but I never got the chance until I was 16. I am a dl but just recently found that I truly enjoy being a daddy figure thanks to my loving and supporting girlfriend who I recently told about my fetish. I look forward to contributing more on the forum, and can't wait to make some new friends. :D

Hi. New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have had a desire for diapers for as long as I can remember. As a child I always had a desire to wear diapers, but I never got the chance until I was 16. I am a dl but just recently found that I truly enjoy being a daddy figure thanks to my loving and supporting girlfriend who I recently told about my fetish. I look forward to contributing more on the forum, and can't wait to make some new friends. :D

Welcome and enjoy.

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to Daily Diapers! Glad you finally are getting a better understanding of some things...and if you need help figuring out the rest of what this 'fetish' or life style is all about, we'd all be more than happy to help you.

By the way, love the Papa Bear photo! :D As a kid I used to love their books and show....actually, I still watch their show on sprout every now and then. :P

Tiana