LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Miss Lonelyhearts

Dear Miss Lonelyhearts: I am a 29-year-old male who has a fetish for wearing diapers and being treated like a baby (AB/DL). My wife knows about this and is accepting of it. I've had this fetish as long as I can remember and have read various articles/books about it. My problem is that when I am "playing" with my wife, I cant seem to "get into the character" of my fetish. I feel this total sense of embarrassment about it (even though she accepts it). When I'm by myself I can "play" better and accept it more, and be more open about it. Do you have any ideas on how I can get over this and become more comfortable with my fetish when with my wife? I have a feeling that (maybe) it might come from the years of trying to hide my play items. I was always paranoid that someone would find out and I would be humiliated! -- Big Baby in Diapers, Winnipeg

Dear Baby: The fetish is about you and your fantasies, not about hers, so she's being a loving partner and good sport and playing along. You aren't convinced she's totally into it, and for good reason, so you're self-conscious. It sounds like you'd be more comfortable and enjoy the fetish more if you dropped doing it with your wife regularly, and got back to playing things out on your own. Then you could concentrate on fulfilling whatever fantasies she might have in her life. Make it all about her for a change! That will bring out her gratitude and generosity. Once in a while (since she knows what you enjoy) she'll probably feel expansive and say, "Let's do what you want to do tonight!" and you'll know she's into it for that time. Then you can feel the approval, relax and get into the role 100 per cent.

Questions or comments? Write Miss Lonelyhearts c/o Winnipeg Free Press 1355 Mountain Ave., Winnipeg, MB, R2X 3B6 or email lovecoach@hotmail.com

Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition February 28, 2010 A52

Hey DailyD Mod!

Pretty cool of you to rock that submission to this relationship advice lady! I wonder if I could possibly add my 2cents?

I agree that the fetish seems like its 'all about baby' and that contributes to the escape/sexual side of it. For others as well, the embarrassment that you feel that gets in the way, I think I can relate! When I was with my girlfriend the first few times about telling her, and having even already experienced being with a mommy many times, it was hard to 'escape how I normally do' like when I'm on my own. And it wasn't embarrassing, but what was bothering me is that I was worried that I couldn't escape how I do on my own for worry that she would take it as being too weird, or I'd get embarrassed. It wasn't until I went through everything telling her what turns me on. When I first sat down to write it all out, it was actually difficult! Like, I knew what turned me on, but explaining it was tougher than I expected, and I felt reluctant out of subtle worry. I had to explain every detail of what turned me on and get her verbal acceptance, and even still it was a bit tough, but I got more and more comfortable with it because she fully embraces it and it drives her wild to see me in a diaper and she can't resist the cuteness the more and more I escape. Constantly we say "I hope me being so into this isn't freaking your out..." and constantly we disagree and go further. I talk in baby talk and play the role really well, and she absolutely loves it. What I'm getting to is that it took many conversations and practice and talking it through for us to get to get comfortable with it. Maybe your comfort level just isn't quite there?

Man I actually wanted to talk about embracing the embarrassment as my most important point! I looove it! I grew up always afraid of people finding my stuff, but always read the stories about being forced and embarrassed to be back in diapers and forced to regress and be ashamed.. but then I learn to enjoy it and love it and want to be a good boy for mommy. Our fantasies are all different, and what is my point in all of this... Good luck?

You can also make sure that you ensure that you give your wife some crazy orgasms while you fuck her in your diaper after the play; she'll see how turned on and how wild you can transform being an innocent baby and then giving her all your energy. Just maybe... it is women we are talking about: they are unpredictable!

I hope that was of some help.. its in there somewhere. That's why I don't have a column in the newspaper :P

-JeiSiN