LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Public Accident

lastnight i was out with my wife at the mall. and i known i wet my self pretty good but i knew i was ok. untill my diaper ripped open in my crouch area. my zipper must have torn it. and from walking it ripped open. and the front of my pants got soaked and I had the mushy white stuff all over it was running down my legs. my wife coved me up with her coat and we left right away. I had to change my self in the back of her minivan, and she had to go into the mall and buy me new pants. after witch we left as i didnt want to go back in. from know on im wearing my plastic pants all the time. as even my wife said at least if i was wearing my plastic pants the zipper may have not torn into the diaper front and we would still be in mall enjoying our time.

I hope this never happens to anyone.

just wanted to say becareful when wearing just a diaper under your jeans the zipper might make your day go bad.

First, second, or tenth time... sadly they don't get any easier to handle...

Sounds like a rough situation and those zippers can be horrible! Not to mention, that mushy diaper stuff makes quite a mess.

I think that would be enough to convince me to wear plastic pants from then on when out and about.

yeah, sure will, for yrs i never worn my plasit pants during the day time. only at night for leaks. but know I just ordered more plastic pants so i have extra for during the time. plus my night time ones were kinda getting worn out. after washing them by hand every morning and letting them drip dry in the shower.

I feel more happy knowing im not the only one that had that problem.

thanks guys.

accidents get easier to handle but to be safest I always wear plastic pants. The one place I don't want leaks is at work or even church. I don't worry so much anymore about what complete strangers think or say because I will not see them again.

I was reading on the couch at the library and all of a sudden I leaked. I had my first accidnet recently and theres nothing in this world that describes the feeling you get because it is very embarassing for me. I have done some research and it lead me to this forum and hopefully I can get al ittle more educated about this problem.

welcome to the form, when i first had my medical problem i thought i was all alone untill i found this web form and Now my fears are getting easy to handle with. since talking and reading about others input on things. this site has helped me in many of ways. and one is that im not alone.