LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone here play with dolls? I have seveal, including three big dolls, 36" Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, 32" Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Chrisitne and 29" Dolly Andrea Lynne Rache Christine, I take Dolly Lisa and Doly Andrea to bed with me. They wear real little girl clothes. I do not have stuffed animals

I have liked dolls every since I first saw one when I was almost 5

I like dollies, depending on the dolly. Her name is Margret, and she's a rag dolly. I've had her since I was eight.

She's my only dolly, unless you count Baby Ariel (she's all cloth), Mickey Mouse (he has a vinyl head and cloth body), and Chibi Daddy (I made him myself, he's a sock doll - I made him in the likeness of Daddy because Daddy and I are apart, and so I can turn to Chibi Daddy for physical comfort from Daddy while Daddy isn't physically here).

I'm looking for a new dolly, too. Dollies have been hard to find, because I have three specific criteria for dollies:

1. Rag/Cloth Dolls - They need to be baby safe and/or look realistic. I like this dolly for example.

2. Vinyl or Plastic Dolls - I love vinyl or plastic dolls, but they have to be full vinyl or plastic. No "vinyl (or plastic) heads and limbs with soft huggable cloth bodies!" Full vinyl/plastic OR full cloth, no hybrids!

3. I'm not really taken to electronic dollies. Simple dollies are usually better.

~ moogle

Surely I must have a case of Tight Tiara Syndrome. To see my dollies, look in my Gallery

Most of them have started here: http://dollstown.com/ or here http://www.doll-zone.com

I do a lot of trading within the BJD community. These (big) little girls are not cheap -_-

Send a PM if you want to see a small gallery I've been making.

Given some recent threads about hacking, google indexing, and password compromises, I'm just a little hesitant to share it right here and let the worst happen.

I know about BJDs since my signifigant other is deeply engrossed in them! THe only thing is that they get pretty pricey. I got one for her for christmas. With shipping it came out to $315! It was one of the bigger ones too. I forgot the type name of it but I think it started with an "A". Its like really fancy though and she makes dresses and clothes for them and everything.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

What I really had in mind was the kind of dollies that little girls play with. In fact, I tend to feel sorry for the dollies that are not played with because they are too fancy or expensive. Does anyone here have play-with dollies?

What I really had in mind was the kind of dollies that little girls play with. In fact, I tend to feel sorry for the dollies that are not played with because they are too fancy or expensive. Does anyone here have play-with dollies?

Yep, that's what I meant about dollies in my first post. I feel bad when non-play dollies aren't played with as well.

~ moogle

• 1 month later...

I play with dolls. I have several baby dolls 3 of them talk.. I have many stuffed animals many are dressed in pink ballet clothes. my favorite though are my build-a-bears. i have about 5 of those, there special cause i made them. i like to change their outfits around. My very favorite dollies are my American girl dolls. I have seven. Molly and Emily. Samantha and Nellie.. I have the doll of the yr the past 2 yrs. Mia last yr and Lanie this yr there special cause they only sell them for a yr.. I have Ruthie but i don't have Kit. Samantha and Molly both have matching school uniform jumpers that match my plaid jumper. i take them to school with me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dredged up this OBG in connection with "Clowns" being creepy.. It seems that some dollies get that reputation, too

Let me introduce you to

TALKY TINA

to whom you owe the existence of Chatty Cathy and Suzie Smart

Also meet

DOLLY DANIELLE

Does this imply that in the future when they can put voice chips in just about everything that one of the adult dipaer companies will put a chip in it's product to alert the wearer that it is time for a change and will that model be called "Talk Tena"?

Why not? that is what gir's did. I was to early for Barbie. I wish I could make dolly clothes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are coming up on the third Saturday this month.

Among Little Girls, the third Saturday of the month is World Hug Your Dolly Day. and takes place at 10:00 AM in each time zone

• 3 months later...