LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Baby?

diaperangel

I don't know about you guys but since I'm still in college and have a nonAB/DL roommate, I have to make sure that the baby Angel side of me doesn't show too much, but sometimes it just slips out... My roommate's almost caught me changing my diaper a couple of times and I used up all the hot water yesterday in the shower because I got so entertained by making soap bubbles to name a few incidents.

Does anyone else have their 'baby' side mesh with their 'big' side?

Not really in public so much, I can suppress it pretty well :X. I do some times fall into the trap of acting like a 6 year old, pretending I'm a giant robot, jumping down stairs, running about, and just being silly. But that seems acceptable to most people :X.

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys but since I'm still in college and have a nonAB/DL roommate, I have to make sure that the baby Angel side of me doesn't show too much, but sometimes it just slips out... My roommate's almost caught me changing my diaper a couple of times and I used up all the hot water yesterday in the shower because I got so entertained by making soap bubbles to name a few incidents.

Does anyone else have their 'baby' side mesh with their 'big' side?

all the time... yesterday without realizing it i started whining when i was with my mother. I also have two friends that know my baby side very well. Like when i go out places with them and im tired, but cant get a nap, i tend to tease them. I step on their feet, hit them, poke them, and other stuff like that. They have also seen me in diapers.

I managed to make my first 'public' outing as a baby on Friday night.

Admittedly, it was at a fetish party so no one was freaked out, but I was still nervous all the same.

Pink frilly dress, specially made lockable plastic pants, so much padding that I had to waddle. Not surprising that I kept a firm hand on a beer and a cigarette to try and make myself look older!

• Like 2

Hi Diaperangel,

Yes I find my baby side coming out more and more all the time even though I do try to control it for the most part. I find myself sucking my thumb unconsciously from time to time. I also have used my pacifier in public 3 times now. Only once did someone say something and we just ignored it. I don't care that much anymore who sees me or what they think. The other morning I went into the kitchen to prepare my "wake-up" baby bottle. I was half asleep and wearing a double cloth diaper with huge babyish plastic pants. I had my pacifier in my mouth and was holding my teddy bear. I made my bottle and was standing drinking it as I filled my diaper just like I do every morning when I realized the shade was up! luckily it was very early & I don't think anyone saw me. At first I was very embarrassed but later I thought... so what if someone saw me... it's my business if I want to do that and it's not illegal so the heck with people who don't like it!!!!

• Like 1