LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey! I Want To Be Open And Need Help

Mercurius

Hi, everyone.

I am from Iowa, and after a year of being quiet on here, I might as well speak out.

I love being in diapers, but not as a AB. I used to wear some from 2007 until 2008, when I was living alone in my apartment. Now that I got a home, living with my sister and getting visited by my mother every day, I couldn't get the time to wear or buy any diapers.

Now, my mother was the first to notice my diapers, when she cleaned my apartment one day. Ever since, she asked if I wore any diapers, cause she said that it would case rashes. From what I can tell that I wore, I didn't get a rash from wearing one.

My sister is always skeptic on my decisions, besides my mom. They think I would run into problems and being the autistic person that I am, I tend to spend money on stuff that is just "silly". Right now, though, I am saving my money up cause who knows what'll happen.

Another thing is that they just asked me about my bathroom behavior recently. I tend to go to the restroom more often, cause every time I empty my bladder, I felt it like it is not done after a minute.

Anyways, I want to wear diapers again, but my family is skeptic about what I do and is worried about me. Any advice on any of the stuff I mentioned?

As an adult, that is a decision you should be able to make for yourself. You can either go to great lengths to hide it.. which can be near impossible if your family does not respect your privacy, or you can just come out and tell them how it is. I was lucky enough to have a mother who did not care once she knew and left me to do my own thing and if you feel that you will have a similar response, then I would say tell them and get it over with.

But if they aren't so accepting of such a thing, it might be something you will have to wait until you are either on your own to do, or if you have some place you can go to wear.

And if you're really clean and discreet about it, it isn't hard to hide diapers. Either that you're keeping them or that you're wearing them.. unless they go through your stuff. If you were to tightly wrap used diapers and dispose of your own trash, then smell would not be an issue. And depending on the brand of diaper, it isn't hard to hide a diaper under a pair of loose-fitting pants.

What if I order diapers, like from Bambino, and it comes to my house, what should I say to them about what I ordered?

You're over 18. Your parents, sister, or anyone else shouldn't snoop through your stuff. Nor do they have a right to without your permission - especially if you're living on you're own. Otherwise, I think Jabez nailed it.

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

Also, in terms of discretion when diapers are delivered, you can have them delivered to a UPS Store if there's one in your area. Just call the store and ask if you can have a package delivered there. Then pick it up when your family isn't around. This has worked for me.

My town does not have a UPS Store, and I don't drive...that's the only problems with that.

If your sister and mother are not totally against you wearing diapers then you should talk to them about how you really feel. From what you say it sounds like it would be ok with them and simply need to understand your desires to wear diapers. You need to feel there is nothing wrong in the lifestyle if it is a need physically or desire emotionally

BINGO on everything replied here.

They need to respect your decisions, mate. And if they do, you're one ahead of most of us as it is really hard to get people to see and accept this part of us without jumping to conclusions that we are unstable and need proffesional help.

We are adults and we know what we do.

Good luck to ya mate and hope everything works out for you the way you want.

CHEERS

Great advice above! I've often ordered diapers online, which are always went by UPS ground and just dropped of at my door. I don't have to sign for them. Often I'll leave a post it note to tell then to leave the package inside the porch door if I think it will rain, but the diapers are typically tightly sealed in plastic inside the carton. Most adult incontincne brief companies will turn the box inside out if you ask them to, no markings there. AB Companies such as Bambino cartons are ALWAYS discret. There is a sealed carboard box with TBHG stamped on it, nothing gives it away. There's no way the deliverer can tell whats inside, not that they would care. Why not try it yourself! Not even your mom would know what's inside without asking you.

Most people in general, don't even notice what anyone else is wearing, let along care. They simply don't notice a diaper because they know its impolite to look in the first place. If they ARE looking for one they are likely one of us! Its true, but it takes most of us a long time to realize it and get comfortable with this though. I wear a Depends when I'm going to be in front of people I know and even when I wet noone EVER notices. There really is nothing immoral or unnatural with enjoying diapers - its peaceful and does harm to no one - you don't have to be incontinent to be back in diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I just talked to my sister about going to buy diapers, and she went with an insane "no" when she heard that. I tried to convince her that it's not just for bathrooms, yet she thinks it is just for that. Now, I know I can't keep anything private, which is what I want to be open to her to understand. I do open her mail most of the time, so that's why she wanted to why I asked, when we started the discussion before switching to diapers, if I don't look at her mail anymore, will she not look at mine...privacy talk.

That's what I mean when I try to tell people about what I want to do.

Can anyone help me with this situation?

Mercurius

welcome to the forum. In reply to your enquire that you want to wear diapers. Have you realized the reason behind your decision? Is it that you wish to become / act like an adult baby? If that is so, I strongly suggest that firstly that you act / behave like the adult you are supposed to be, and demand that your family give you your privacy. You are above the chronological age of 18, and therefore have the legal right to privacy. This fight for your privacy, may not seem like much, but it is this that will define you as an adult, and will ultimately define your baby side also. The great Zigmund Froid decribes us all as a scales, in where each part of our life is balanced, you can not experience joy without knowing of pain, you cannot understand happiness without knowing sorrow... and associatively, you cannot be a baby without experiencing the adult. The term 'adult-baby' equally balances both chonological age groups together - and in your situation, you will never understand or feel as a baby without knowing, and experiencing the true adult side of your personality, and its associate benifits.

Gain your privacy. If your sister / mother insist that you don't need privacy, then say this to them this question ' Why was I born? Your beliefs and actions state that I should stagnate. If this is true, then you wasted the last 20+ years teaching me, and I wasted the last 20 learning.'

Once you earn your privacy, you can make the adult decision whether to tell your family of your want for diapers.... or not tell them. That will be YOUR decision, as that is YOUR buisness, and not theres. They lost that privilege once you passed the age of 18.

Well, they are being protective...maybe too protective. I mean, they warned me about talking to online friends...when I am 27 years old! I can't talk about my family online, which I can fully understand. But when they notice a simple joke, even if it's dirty, they get irate on me as they think it's real. I can't even tell people that I am Autistic, which I am. They can't take a joke, they can't understand alot of stuff that I like to do, and they don't know the Lingo Language! It's like they're stuck in the 90s and I have to simplify the words to their level.

This is how I am living. Even telling them about "Why was I born?" thing would prove nothing to them. They don't know the word "stagnate", rendering it pointless. They win the arguements ALL THE TIME, and they won't let you talk till they are done. They won't let you interrupt so you can correct it, and by the time they're done, you forget what you were going to say to them.

I am going to wait until I am living ALONE, if that's how they roll...:(

Hi and welcome Mercurius,

I wish you success in finding a respectful balance with your family. I know that independance can be a struggle with family who wants to protect you and maybe doesn't realise that they are stepping on your privacy and independance as an adult.

You may want to see a urologist about runnning to the bathroom so much. The male bladder can be a fragile thing, and bad habits over time can weaken the blader. Maybe check out the Simon Foundation for health information and talk to your doctor.

http://www.simonfoundation.org/

If you ignore this you might end up spending alot more time in Diapers ;)

Mommy

Well, they are being protective...maybe too protective. I mean, they warned me about talking to online friends...when I am 27 years old! I can't talk about my family online, which I can fully understand. But when they notice a simple joke, even if it's dirty, they get irate on me as they think it's real. I can't even tell people that I am Autistic, which I am. They can't take a joke, they can't understand alot of stuff that I like to do, and they don't know the Lingo Language! It's like they're stuck in the 90s and I have to simplify the words to their level.

This is how I am living. Even telling them about "Why was I born?" thing would prove nothing to them. They don't know the word "stagnate", rendering it pointless. They win the arguements ALL THE TIME, and they won't let you talk till they are done. They won't let you interrupt so you can correct it, and by the time they're done, you forget what you were going to say to them.

I am going to wait until I am living ALONE, if that's how they roll...:(

Currently, your parents, although their intention is admirable, their actions are suffocating you, and will eventually be detrimental to your mental capability. Professional help is strongly recommended, as from your own explanation, you are not mentally strong enough to help yourself in this scenario. The professional help I suggest is a intermediary - one that is not related to you. This, you will have to organize, ie by phoning one and arranging an appointment. Prior to the appointment, you will need some sort of proof to what you describe. The proof I suggest is that you record, using a small recording device, one of the 'discussions' between your parents and yourself. What I see, if this continues, is a situation where you parents deteriorate to a level where they can't care for you, and you not having the ability to care for yourself. This is an extreme case, but I think you can understand my point.

'The only way a bird soars the skies is by first stretching its wings, the only way a child becomes a man to support and rear his own children is by first letting go of the apron strings, and standing on his own feet'

If your parents do not let you let go, you will forever be a dependent child. I know that concept may be, to some, contrary to the ism of this site 'AB/DL' etc, but despite some belief, we as humans are balanced... and in order to enjoy pleasure, we must endure pain. In order for us to fully mature, we must intimately know our infantile side.

Just recently, we had a family meeting to settle the issue. My sister and I came to a compromise and it's now calmed down. So, she says now that no matter what you buy, I am alright with it. She was freaked out when I asked her about the shipping thing, and she thought I would by a weapon--which I never do. But I did remember her saying during the argument that diapers are "just a bag for people with bathroom problems, and that it stinks"? I know I told her that it's not entirely true and that I can clean up after myself and such--she's sensitive to smells and if it stinks, she will know right away or will have a hard time sleeping.

Another thing is that storing the diapers when bought. I got barely any room to put them in. Both my bedroom and my basement area have little space for it, even Bambino ones, which I want to get. And the fact that I have little money to spend, since I got a 1-day/wk job.