LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Not Attainable

doggydiaper

Okay, so at this moment of time i can not attain diapers.. but yes i am a DL. I want to know what a good substitute is that is easy to do with stuff around the house and so that the evidence can be cleaned up and thrown away. i have access to a dumpster but it's not exactly close..So i could use any help for a substitute that still gives you the good old feeling of having a diaper or pull-up on.. please help!

well thats what the trash bag is for, to prevent any leaking onto furniture etc... also use a large beach towel as the outside layer and put a couple smaller towels folded up inside, it will hold more. Might want to double up on the trashbags if they are thin... make sure to tape them real well around the legs.. not super tight, just to make sure nothing leaks out. could also wear a pair of shorts over to keep it in place better as well..

ive discovered that a more detailed version of sarahs idea works wonders.

you need 2 trashbags, and 1 or more towells (however big you want it.)

first you open the first trash bag and cut the pointy parts of the sides for the leg holes, then cut a hole inbetween the leg holes for your junk ><

now put them on and it should be like, plastic pants but with a hole for your stuff to go through. this will let you go number 2 without messing up the towel.

now cut out the leg holes for the 2nd trash bag and put them on with the towell between them.

:3 tada!

ive discovered that a more detailed version of sarahs idea works wonders.

you need 2 trashbags, and 1 or more towells (however big you want it.)

first you open the first trash bag and cut the pointy parts of the sides for the leg holes, then cut a hole inbetween the leg holes for your junk ><

now put them on and it should be like, plastic pants but with a hole for your stuff to go through. this will let you go number 2 without messing up the towel.

now cut out the leg holes for the 2nd trash bag and put them on with the towell between them.

:3 tada!

With this method, I would recommend changing immediately unless you have pretty tough skin. Between the body heat and wet plastic rubbing up against your skin for more than a few minutes, you would practically be begging for a rash.

With this method, I would recommend changing immediately unless you have pretty tough skin. Between the body heat and wet plastic rubbing up against your skin for more than a few minutes, you would practically be begging for a rash.

unless your scooting around the place it doesnt really irritate.

it kinda like shrinkwraps to your skin. so you do get kinda sweaty. >_>

Okay, so at this moment of time i can not attain diapers.. but yes i am a DL. I want to know what a good substitute is that is easy to do with stuff around the house and so that the evidence can be cleaned up and thrown away. i have access to a dumpster but it's not exactly close..So i could use any help for a substitute that still gives you the good old feeling of having a diaper or pull-up on.. please help!

I think we ought to examine the reasons you cant attain them. Maybe there is something you have overlooked or not considered for some reason that might be doable...

women's underwear, duct tape, and oatmeal.

First, put on the women's panty. Men's underwear have that fly opening in the front,

so they won't work. Then duct tape around the leg openings of the panty, taping it to

you legs. Now take a big box of dry oatmeal and pour it in to the panty, at the waist,

both front and back. Next, duct tape the waist opening of the panty to your waist.

Then drink a couple 2 Liters of pop and pee to your heart's content. The oatmeal should

swell up and absorb everything.

Next, take several photos and post them here... It should be funny as hell.

Some folks here will say this is a dumb-ass idea. They would be correct.

Large plastic grocery bags. I used those for years. Just slit them down the sides where the handles are. You'll need something absorbent (though plastic without cloth can be a fetish in itself.)

Mind you I didn't say "ideal" (meaning non-leaky) but it's what I did for a long time before I screwed up the wherewithal to get real diapers.

I started with "towel diapers"and a bath towel folded correctly will give any 'real' diaper a run for the money in absorbency :thumbsup: I never found a good cover though- shopping bags leaked, regular trash bags tore, maybe heavy contractor grade ones would do the job :rolleyes: Seriously, if you're into diapers forget that stuff and go for the real thing ASAP- it's a lot nicer :D and real plastic panties are far last likely to leak B)

Bettypooh