LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In India?

Diapers4Me

I'll be travelling to Bangalore this summer and was wondering if there are any brands there worth using and buying and bringing back? I'm a life long bed wetter, so if I don't have to haul a ton of diapers over there for my 2 week trip and could find something good there, that would help too!

I don't suppose they have (for example) Attends Special Care (is in Europe)? Or Abena X-Plus?

Take your own with you, I had a pretty tough time finding anything resembling a nappy in Mumbai or Goa, the only thing I found was shitty cloth back one's that leaked with one wetting and just sagged, and 10 for 500rpes which is a huge rip off!

• Like 1

As far as I know, India is one of those nations that still use the 'elimination communication' system with children, and I have no idea what they do or how they handle incontinence. So Diapers, as far as I know, are a true Luxury over there. It is an emerging economy, with a growing middle class, and so there is money, and people in that class can and do buy more luxuries , but a for adult diapers.... I have no clue, be interesting to find out though, and you might just be better off taking some cloth and plastic pants and doing laundry, if you can't find disposables.

*shrug*

qwack

• Like 1

elimination communication' system with children,

Does that mean letting one's children piss and shit anywhere? This happens in Colaba, Mumbai a wealthy neighbourhood, the middle class don't use baby nappies when pampers cost more then the slum caste earn in a week..... You can adult pads but they are really shit and expensive, I had more luck buying illegae drugs them nappies in mumabie...

• Like 1

As far as I know, India is one of those nations that still use the 'elimination communication' system with children,

This reminds me of one of the times I was in Barcelona walking down the main drag. There was this lady with a kid probably two years old. The Ramblas is lined with trees that are sunk into squares in the cement walkway and she pulled his pants down, held his ass over the dirt area and he took a dump. It was interesting and kind of funny.

• Like 1

Bummer....guess I'll take my own supply!

You can have a case (or how ever many) shipped to the place you will be staying, and call ahead to let them know it is coming and to please hold it for you. this saves you carrying stuff on the plane that you don't need to carry and is easier to get what you need where you need it.

good luck and let us know what you find! :thumbsup:

qwack

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any clue what it would cost to send diapers from the US to India??????? Ain't gonna happen!

I'll just take an extra checked bag with me and return with lots of STUFF from India!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Heading over there again soon.....took lots of diapers with me last time, will take lots again this time. I went looking for diapers when I was there, and found none. Will see what I can find this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Found adult diapers at a Drug store Called Apollo Drugs. Bought 2 bags and got them back to the hotel and they run a little small on me (one of the brands anyway). So I'll have to go back and buy some more. Pretty nice diapers though! One with soft plastic backing and taping panel, the other with "cloth" backing and taping panel. Maybe I'll post some photos of them when I get back.

The part I enjoy the most is the bags say "Adult Diapers" clearly on them! They have no qualms about calling them what they are!