LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Talk To Your Younger Self;

I would tell my younger self, "It doesn't hurt to speak up, but it hurts when you don't." I was shy and easily misunderstood when I was younger. I was afraid that someone would take exception to anything I would say.

This sounds vaguely familiar. I was quiet and shy also, but mostly due to the fighting and arguments between my parents, I felt insignificant, and unimportant, so I just kept to myself.

As for advise, I would tell myself that it is OK, what is going on isn't his fault and has little to do with him. Also, I would strongly encourage him to build as strong a relationship with his paternal grandparents as possible, and even live with them if possible,or have them as guardian, since it seemed they were the only ones who cared after my mom died....

:closedeyes:

I think it would be pretty cool, I'd go back to a time when I was smoking weed and cigarettes in the backyard with my dog and brother, maybe just on my own. It'd be pretty cool:

"Hey Man, feeling pretty groovy eh? You have some wild opportunities in your life, and you gotta grab them by the horns. Get stoned, but not everyday. Get drunk, but drinking too much watching Wrestling PPVs can lead to abuse. You gotta get your shit together because everything is going to work out no matter what, but it can be beyond your wildest dreams if you acknowledge your potential and don't let too much fun ruin that for you."

Really, that's my other self telling me to do that right now. I have to get my shit together or end up like the 27 year old who responded to this telling his past self not to become a stoner, because in the late 20s is when it starts to hit you when you are still in the same place as you were when you were 18.

Daily marijuana smoking *freezes* your life and makes you appreciate everything in the ultimate thought-snapshot. Going to need a break to make hundreds of thousands of dollars and continue to travel the world.... then start smoking pot again later. Can't smoke with kids; not cause of the kids, but because they would just be a buzz kill, hahaha.

Sweet. UFC TONIGHT!

-JeiSin

Hmmm.

I think if I had the chance to, I'd tell my younger self to join the community sooner so that I could find acceptance sooner and not end up attempting suicide, as well as the lotto tickets idea!

1: Don't go ahead and buy diapers until I'm living on my own. My folks found them and really blew their tops over it... It's simply not worth the headache...

2: Take the weird "carbon rock" to the church mission trip against mom's orders not to, as she got rid of it while I was gone. That was an awesome looking black rock with all sorts of crystals growing out of one side of it. I found it in one of our fields.

3: Offer to take Wolfy sooner... She had the makings of a good dog, and just needed a bit of guidance and someone to play with her... I still miss her...

If there was some means of talking to yourself at a younger stage in your life, any stage, and you could tell your younger self one thing. What would it be?

I would tell myself that even though i was different, i am still like the rest of the kids, and could do anything i wanted

Honestly,I agree with Sarah.

There are many things I wish I didn't go through growing up, but without those things shaping my past life, I wouldn't be where I am now. I'm headed in the right direction for a change in my life, I've seen my faith life blossom, and though there are still times I struggle with myself, I don't think I'd give what I've had up for anything.

Would tell myself to stop being so impulsive about things though.....thats gotten me into waaaaaaaay too much trouble.