LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

is there a diaper that is mega thick? i'm talking 2-3 times the size of an abena x plus. if not, do you think one of these companies would make a custom size diaper for the right price?

no diaper is thick enough for me. i want a single diaper (white color) thats so thick you cant close your legs no matter how hard you tried and it makes you walk really funny. no joke.

Unless you go for a cloth diaper, I do not think such a disposable exists. Because aside from the few companies that manufacture diapers for our community, the goal of diaper manufacturers is to make diapers that are durable, yet discreet.

Don't we all wish...the best approximation, I've found, is an Abena X-plus with Abri-let stuffers.

That's exactly why stuffers exist in the first place - where's there's a need/desire for a thicker, more absorbent diaper. If you add too much, you'll muck up the standing leak guards but just add stuffers!

Ok, I read this post and immediately thought of something I saw in Ebay, this monster thick 26 layer cloth diaper

http://cgi.ebay.com/26-Layer-Adult-Baby-WADDLE-SOFT-Diaper_W0QQitemZ300397128973QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f1106d0d

he also has this one, it's only 16 layers :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/16-Layer-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Solid-Colors_W0QQitemZ300397286431QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f112d41f

Now,I know a lot of people don't get cloth or don't like it, but these are some major thick diapers! If they aren't 'quite' thick enough, or you don't want to have to wash them, wear them with.....say an Abena X with a quatro plus stuffer inside...try to walk with that combo!!!!! :roflmao:

qwack :P