LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Of Those "Oh Yes I'M Wearing A Nappy" Moments

Went to bed late last night and struggled to get to sleep :( However about 4am realised I was awake and really needed a pee.

Now despite the fact I've been nappied at night for about a month now without fail (and most nights wake in the night needing a pee....so just do :thumbsup:), this time I woke I had the horrible "when am I going to get out of my nice warm bed and walk along to the bathroom" feeling :crybaby:

Must have laid there dosing for about 15 minutes before suddenly I just realised I was wearing a nappy....doh :roflmao:

Wonder if it's brain "getting used" to the feeling of wearing at night and thinking that's normal now if you see what I mean?

Today's definitely one of those days for me. I ordered A case of AbriForm Supers from XP Medical and they arrived today. Work was a pretty tough day, so now that I am home from work, I cracked open the case of them and am in relaxed heaven. And on a side note, these are the first Abriform diapers I have ordered and so far I think they are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to stand in line for eight hours when I was auditioning to be an extra in a Harrison Ford movie and thank god I was wearing a diaper. I was alone in the line.

Another time I was in Mexico and I got sick so I had the cramps and the runs. I had a messy accident and thank god I had a diaper on and good thing I brought them with. But this whole thing wasn't funny. It was runny and it itched and felt uncomfortable and I was going through lot of diapers. Plus it was embarrassing when I had a messy accident at the airport and I had no clean diapers because I had ran out. My pack of Goodnites were in my suit case which were at the bottom of the plane. Mom got mad at me for the whole thing because I had nothing to change into. I smelled.

I had to stand in line for eight hours when I was auditioning to be an extra in a Harrison Ford movie and thank god I was wearing a diaper. I was alone in the line.

Another time I was in Mexico and I got sick so I had the cramps and the runs. I had a messy accident and thank god I had a diaper on and good thing I brought them with. But this whole thing wasn't funny. It was runny and it itched and felt uncomfortable and I was going through lot of diapers. Plus it was embarrassing when I had a messy accident at the airport and I had no clean diapers because I had ran out. My pack of Goodnites were in my suit case which were at the bottom of the plane. Mom got mad at me for the whole thing because I had nothing to change into. I smelled.

did you get the movie gig?