LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Bits About Me

I have very few memories of my childhood, which has always made they "how did you get interested?" questions difficult for me. But over the last few months I have picked up a few hints from my family in general discussions:

1) My mother did not breast feed me even once. Someone told her that breast feeding causes your boobs to sag, so she didn't do it for me or my brothers.

2) My grandmother tells me that one time I came to visit her I had a huge red hand-shaped welt across my face. Apparently I had pooped my pants and my step-father had struck me hard enough to leave that mark 3 days later. So clearly potty training didn't fall under "the best of times" for me.

I know I had trouble staying dry and had a very small bladder. I had to use the restroom pretty much every hour and was constantly ridiculed for "wanting to mark my territory" everywhere we went and told how much faster shopping trips would be if I were still in diapers.

There also was no closeness in my family. Hugs were rare, and being cuddled or soothed simply didn't happen. I think that is why I see myself not as a baby, but as an older child who still needs diapers and extra attention.

Or I'm just a nutter and trying to justify it :)

Hey DD,

Thanks for posting this, it seems that figuring things out about ones self is a long slow process, but it is also interesting to find out what things you have in common with others.

The household I grew up in didn't have any affection either. No Hugs, or physical contact, except for what you got at the end of a belt. My dad didn't want kids, and to touch him was almost a crime....ridiculous really. Our housekeeper on the other hand was physically affectionate and was always hugging us. She commented once that hugging us was like hugging a tree, we would just stand there and no respond. It was years later that I learned that it was (and is) OK to hug and be hugged....the damage this did is unknown, but I'm trying to work through what ever it is.

The rest of it, I don't remember much, I guess I potty trained ok, but wanted to wear again when I was about 5-6 or so, basically we were ignored as much as possible by dad...and mom passed away when we were all rather young (I was 81/2 my younger bro was 6 and my older bro was around 12) so we were stuck with someone who didn't want us, and resented us being around a good amount of time..nice huh??

Anyways, good to hear that you are getting better, and it is interesting that you are still with your mom...I guess you both worked something out that works for you 2, given your earlier childhood experiences...

God luck, get better! :)

and thanks again for sharing!

qwack

I'm very, very fortunate to have a family that has cared for me. No welts, no spankings, no beatings.

My circumstances were basically the polar opposite of DD. I had a large bladder and I could hold it for 6-7 hours! I was like a camel, but as soon as I hit puberty, KABOOM! Incontinence struck -- and my interest came out of necessity, not out of family problems.

Tko get back to the title.

The fact that you actually take part. Many forum owners, which I presume you are here, play mystery girl and you hardly hear from them. This makes someone like me wonder why the bothered to set up a forum and what/how they think

There also was no closeness in my family. Hugs were rare, and being cuddled or soothed simply didn't happen. I think that is why I see myself not as a baby, but as an older child who still needs diapers and extra attention.

That was the same thing in my family, because nobody showed my mom how to be loved and cared for, she never showed love towards me so I never knew about that stuff. I always fought back and loved other people, just not hugs. Only being there.

My grandma always loved me, but her family was racist, but she still loved me more then anything.