LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ear Piercing Stretching

Hey everyone,

I used to have my ears stretched to a 6g, but they closed up a lot after I lost those earrings. I found one of my old 8g's and put that in to start re-stretching, but I can't find the other one to do both ears at once.

Therefore, I need a reputable gauged earrings place (delivers to USA if not based in USA) that sells 8g to 0g, preferably online.

I'd like tapered earrings because they're the easiest to stretch with, but my frustration are the little "o" rings to hold them in place. Losing those was the reason I lost my 6g's! Are there any tapered designs that are twisty enough to not need o-rings? Also, I'd like to have a place that has designs instead of just black/white/silver.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: I edited the topic title and my wording due to others correcting me over the use of the term "gauge".

~ moogle

i dont have mine gaged but thought i would help you out, here are some sites i found that have some style to them.

http://www.eargauges...ters-plugs.html

http://www.bodycandy...CFQ8MDQodeiqfjg

http://www.kingsbody...8gauge32mm.aspx

hope you find what your looking for

Thanks for your reply, jonny...

The rest of the *looks* 42 viewers...None of you stretch your ears, really? Am I honestly the only person on DD that stretches piercings?

~ moogle

Guest little_jonny

i've wanted to get mine gaged but witht eh job i work in the summer time, i would have to find clear gages or something.. where i work at in the summer guys cant have ear rings or anything, sucks

Yeah, I work at a grocery store. We can't have any facial hair like a goatee or beard. The guys can't have any piercings, the women can have just their ears. When I was a teenager I had my ears pierced in two places and my hair different colors. It turns out that I was allergic to the silver earrings and now I have big keloids on my ears. It sucks I can't do that anymore but I have a job that I like so I'm ok with it. :)

I'm at 1/2 inch but don't know of a good online site for you seeing as I purchase most of my stuff locally. Although once you're at the size you want to stay at, www.omericaorganic.com has some very nice quality wood plugs that I'd suggest checking out. Also, have you considered using teflon tape to stretch with instead of a taper?

• 1 month later...

I have had my ears "stretched" at 4g before but I was not using plugs, just big ol' steel horseshoes, as soon as I took them out in favor of something that fits a little comfier under the motocross helmet, they very quickly "un-stretched" or shrunk back down to normal (14g - 12g) within a couple of days max...

I hear that 2g or 0g is the point of no return and do not wish to go there ever. 6g is plenty big enough and even though I don't really care what people think, when people see ears stretched out to 2 or 0 guage or even bigger; the "OMG thats F*ckin gross" comments become redundant and you immediately are seen as "I WANT ATTENTION, LOOKIT MEEEEE!".

Most women (for me: my wife) find stretched ears (2g or more) flat out disgusting anyways...

But of course - to each his own! Happy stretching! :(

I have had my ears "stretched" at 4g before but I was not using plugs, just big ol' steel horseshoes, as soon as I took them out in favor of something that fits a little comfier under the motocross helmet, they very quickly "un-stretched" or shrunk back down to normal (14g - 12g) within a couple of days max...

I hear that 2g or 0g is the point of no return and do not wish to go there ever. 6g is plenty big enough and even though I don't really care what people think, when people see ears stretched out to 2 or 0 guage or even bigger; the "OMG thats F*ckin gross" comments become redundant and you immediately are seen as "I WANT ATTENTION, LOOKIT MEEEEE!".

Most women (for me: my wife) find stretched ears (2g or more) flat out disgusting anyways...

But of course - to each his own! Happy stretching! :(

Yeah. I'm taking things slowly, and I'm at a 6g now. I don't really know when I'll want to stop, but I do know I want to continue to 4g. My sister has a 2g, and her husband has 00g, I think. 2g looks good on my sister, IMO, though I don't know if it'll look good on me. When I'm ready to move to 4g, I'll linger there for a bit. I do know 00g looks bad and I wouldn't want to go there. As far as 2g or 0g, we'll see...

~ moogle