LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling Like A Disabled Incontinent Person

I understand what you're saying. I'm not saying he's contributing to the suffering. You can still be exploitative and not contribute to the suffering of those being exploited. After all, for all we know, he hasn't gone beyond posts of a message board to enact his personal fantasies.

I am actually classed as disabled.....

i feel what may be referred to here is the aroma certain medical institutions have about them, of disinfectants, and bought in bulk anti bacterial soap, along with certain medical lotions and powders often prescribed to people with dry skin conditions, often as a result of the dry air in such institutions.

in this case, long term living in such a medical facility may eventually lead to such aromas being absorbed into the fabrics, such as clothing and bedding. If the clients of such facilities use soap and shampoo provided by the facility, then their skin and hair may also have the smell of these products on them.

It is not a result of being incontinent or disabled, but rather as a result of your clothing, skin and hair, absorbing the aromas from cleaning products used in certain institutions.. just a person who does not smoke could leave a smokers apartment smelling like smoke, because it has seeping into their fabrics.

• Like 2

If you was incontinent and lived in a nursing home would you start smelling institutionalized? I mean if you had a poopy accident they take you away to get cleaned up by wet wipes and changed into a clean nappy, do you think in time you would start smelling like a incontinent person? Just have a institutionalized aroma about you? Perhaps?

why_so_curious_george_display.jpg