LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A. C. Medical

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/

A. c. Medical is an online and mailorder company selling vinyl and rubber incontinence products and some re-usable diapers

They operate under special Canadian law that enables them to use speciall shipping rates ad pricing structure free of many taxes.

They sell some cloth diapers, hygienic belts, rubber and plastic sheeting and sanitary skirts; both their own and others in a wide variety of styles, colors and materials.

Ostensibly, they are not ABDL/fetish friendly but if you look at the linked images they tell a very diffenet story and so does the fact that they sell plastic and rubber bras under the designations of "ladies' top" and dresses labelled "dress style",and did like the babydoll design that I showed them. Also if you cannot find what you want there, they do recommend Babykins. I guess you could say that they "ABDL friendly at a distance". About as ABDL friendly as they can get away with being.

The items are quite varied in price and run from about $7 to over $40 US and are quite vaired, ranging from trasparent to printed to pearlized plastic and rubber in both skirts and panties

The panties come in many styles and colors. Their own are in:

Rubber: white, dark pink (almlst respberry), natural (yellowish) green and blue-gray

Plastic: clear, white, navy, yellow, pink, semi-transparent blue, cherry, ampber and very see-through pearlized pink and prints of many kinds

The skirts are in various lengths and either A-line or full-circle, which they wanted to do but my encouragement may have been the tipping point. The longer onces, 22" to 30" make excellent starters for babydolls.

The panties come in many styles, strangely enough, all with girl's names. Angela, Susan, Olga and Christy (in the French catalog, "Christine"), which I never understood and was never explained to me. The styles tend to be either short or high-waisted diaper panties, which is just soooo scurmptious for babydoll panties. Another way they vary is by elastic width and kind

Since panties and skirts are made of the same material you can get matched sets that are just sooo perfect for little girls and sisslies. The babydoll in my profile photo is made from one such set.

The only thing that is a bit bizzare is in the construction. the elastics are not covered; rather they are attached to the inside of the garment and left exposed but that does not show and does not affect anything.

The mateials tned to be smooth vinyl with some items in lightly grainy. They themselves recommend smooth material saying that it is easier to keep sanitary. The thickness is from moderately thin to middling and some in special categoris is quite thick.These materials tend to be heavier than others of corresponding thickness. The rubber is more silky than slick and some of what they sell is latex in pink, green or natural.

The best thing to do is look at their catalog. I have only scratched the surface here.

Service can be a bit slow depending on the item and they require a minimum order. For the most part, shipping is the same for all size orders and varies only if it gets really heavy.

While I have given a description that tends to center around thir own items, they sell many others and you ought to be able to find what you want

I do wish their material was a bit thicker and more durable. the lifespan being about a year with moderate contact on the body. The prices are reasonable for the more common items and the shipping and handling is more than reasoable if your order is moderate to large.

The GradeS; taking into account the constraints under which they operate and on an ABLG scale

Variety........A

Attitude.... ..A

Helpufulness...A

S/H............A-

Design..B+ to A-

Material.C+ to B+

Construction...B

Price..........B

Deliery..C to .B

Grade Range...C to A

Overall: 3-1/2 tiaras out of 5; ^^^1/2 , on the Ruffles and Ribbons scale. Not ideal but high second to low first tier. Think of it as the poor girl's Fetware.

I understnad the company is up for sale, I do hope the new owners, if that happnes, will follow the same practices as the founders. I have been dealing with them for 17 years and am quite satisfied.

A. C. Medical

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/

A. c. Medical is an online and mailorder company selling vinyl and rubber incontinence products and some re-usable diapers

They operate under special Canadian law that enables them to use speciall shipping rates ad pricing structure free of many taxes.

They sell some cloth diapers, hygienic belts, rubber and plastic sheeting and sanitary skirts; both their own and others in a wide variety of styles, colors and materials.

Ostensibly, they are not ABDL/fetish friendly but if you look at the linked images they tell a very diffenet story and so does the fact that they sell plastic and rubber bras under the designations of "ladies' top" and dresses labelled "dress style",and did like the babydoll design that I showed them. Also if you cannot find what you want there, they do recommend Babykins. I guess you could say that they "ABDL friendly at a distance". About as ABDL friendly as they can get away with being.

The items are quite varied in price and run from about $7 to over $40 US and are quite vaired, ranging from trasparent to printed to pearlized plastic and rubber in both skirts and panties

The panties come in many styles and colors. Their own are in:

Rubber: white, dark pink (almlst respberry), natural (yellowish) green and blue-gray

Plastic: clear, white, navy, yellow, pink, semi-transparent blue, cherry, ampber and very see-through pearlized pink and prints of many kinds

The skirts are in various lengths and either A-line or full-circle, which they wanted to do but my encouragement may have been the tipping point. The longer onces, 22" to 30" make excellent starters for babydolls.

The panties come in many styles, strangely enough, all with girl's names. Angela, Susan, Olga and Christy (in the French catalog, "Christine"), which I never understood and was never explained to me. The styles tend to be either short or high-waisted diaper panties, which is just soooo scurmptious for babydoll panties. Another way they vary is by elastic width and kind

Since panties and skirts are made of the same material you can get matched sets that are just sooo perfect for little girls and sisslies. The babydoll in my profile photo is made from one such set.

The only thing that is a bit bizzare is in the construction. the elastics are not covered; rather they are attached to the inside of the garment and left exposed but that does not show and does not affect anything.

The mateials tned to be smooth vinyl with some items in lightly grainy. They themselves recommend smooth material saying that it is easier to keep sanitary. The thickness is from moderately thin to middling and some in special categoris is quite thick.These materials tend to be heavier than others of corresponding thickness. The rubber is more silky than slick and some of what they sell is latex in pink, green or natural.

The best thing to do is look at their catalog. I have only scratched the surface here.

Service can be a bit slow depending on the item and they require a minimum order. For the most part, shipping is the same for all size orders and varies only if it gets really heavy.

While I have given a description that tends to center around thir own items, they sell many others and you ought to be able to find what you want

I do wish their material was a bit thicker and more durable. the lifespan being about a year with moderate contact on the body. The prices are reasonable for the more common items and the shipping and handling is more than reasoable if your order is moderate to large.

The GradeS; taking into account the constraints under which they operate and on an ABLG scale

Variety........A

Attitude.... ..A

Helpufulness...A

S/H............A-

Design..B+ to A-

Material.C+ to B+

Construction...B

Price..........B

Deliery..C to .B

Grade Range...C to A

Overall: 3-1/2 tiaras out of 5; ^^^1/2 , on the Ruffles and Ribbons scale. Not ideal but high second to low first tier. Think of it as the poor girl's Fetware.

I understnad the company is up for sale, I do hope the new owners, if that happnes, will follow the same practices as the founders. I have been dealing with them for 17 years and am quite satisfied.

I pretty much agree based on the few time's I've bought from them :) They've been up for sale for a long time so I doubt they will close up shop. From my understanding, most items are sewn-to-order by whomever is employed at the moment so the sewing quality varies, but it's always been acceptable for the price paid ;) One thing to be aware of that differs from most sellers and is mentioned in their shipping policy- there will be a small but conspicuous red customs label on the package stating the contents are "medical garments" :o The variety is unmatched anywhere and with the many styles it may take several tries to figure out which style fits you best. The descriptions and company are honest though a bit slow, so be patient abd enjoy what are some of the best prices I know of. I'm hooked on them too if that means anything :rolleyes: They're getting my next order when I can afford it since my daily-wear plastic panties are from there :D They might be selling under "gvan99" on Ebay- the pics and products are the same and the prices are similar. My vote is :wub::wub::wub::wub: out of 5

Bettypooh

They're okay if you need AB gear on the cheap, but you get what you pay for. I find the craftsmanship sub-par and the elastics very uncomfortable. I no longer buy anything from them save the molded rubber pants, which are one of the few real bargains they offer.

Well, you did find something you liked.

It must be understood that I am speaking in the context of being a little "rubber girl", which means that I use some things that a little boy does not, and in an overall context, which means that things will run the gamut from excellent to poor and they tell you that they do not recommend a certain tiem but that they carry it because people want it. In the case of one item, they tell you that the seams will most likely give out.

I have some things, mostly sanitary skirts, the longer ones of which are easily made into off-the-shoulder babydolls, that are some 14 years old and they are still in very good condition and some others that were shortened into strap-shoulder little girl skirts almost as old.

I have purchased from A C Medical for a number of years too. One does have to be careful about sizes as there is a high variability between items. I do disagree about the comment on quality. I think the quality is appropriate for the price. When used with care, 2 items from A C Medical seem to last as long as one from a more expensive supplier and the 2 cost less than the one more expensive one. I have not found the items to fail at a higher rate via popped seams, etc. The company is very competitive in my mind if both price and lifespan of products are considered.

I have purchased from A C Medical for a number of years too. One does have to be careful about sizes as there is a high variability between items. I do disagree about the comment on quality. I think the quality is appropriate for the price. When used with care, 2 items from A C Medical seem to last as long as one from a more expensive supplier and the 2 cost less than the one more expensive one. I have not found the items to fail at a higher rate via popped seams, etc. The company is very competitive in my mind if both price and lifespan of products are considered.

In fact, pretty much all comments are correct. the key weords are "for the price" , "variety" and "gender". Skirts are a primary with me and nowhere are there as many different styles. a skirt/pany match is important so you have so very many colors and things that you can have different outfits. I have about 6 babydolls and 4 matching full-circle skirts and panties. a babydoll can be worn with a contresting skirt under it that peeks out just a bit. with a blouse, a babydoll can be an off the shoulder jumper. An off-the-shoulder babydoll can be worn anywhere from just under the arms to just above the nipples with a blouse. Aside from tthat you can get sheeting in most of the materials that their panties are made of, except the latex and beta panty material (sob). Some of this is good for trim. My rubber nursery bedspread/pillowslip is rose satin with an overly of the transparent pink perlsescent material, which adds a bit more pink and a sheen as well as not needing a changing pad under me if I am changed on my bed. With the rubber, you can make a sleep sack so that if you take Little Gir out overngiht to a friend's house or if one is sleeping over,. you can put your little girl in rubber bedding without having to humiliate the other little gir or have her mommy need to make up a separate rubber bed for your littl girll. Plus, the other little girl may enjoy feeling the material of the sleep sack that your little girl is in. Now many times has a mommy heard, when visiting another's house and about to put here little girl down for a nap, "I hope you put a rubber sheet under her, I do not want that smell to get on Lisa's bed. I have enought troulbe keeping her dry as it is"?

Also, there is no rule that this is your only shopping place, nor should it be

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add a bit of a product comparison. I have purchased pants manufactured by Gary too. The Gary elastic tends to unravel and needs to be trimmed ocassionally. This has not seemed to shorten the lifespan of the pants. I have never had the elastic from AC Medical products unravel when the product was in use.

wribbit

• 6 months later...
Guest Unconstruct

WTF is with that site?

Having nothing to do with AB/DL my ass.

Who in the world is able to do gymnastics while wearing an adult diaper with plastic pants over them? They show countless pics of a woman in diapers and plastic pants, doing ballet LMAO.

Oh and full length PLASTIC body suits and PLASTIC bras?..... WOW would you wear that?... You'd be in a pool of sweat....and I doubt ANY nursing home would ever put a resident in that .

That site freaks me out and some of that plastic clothing borders on medieval torture.

*shivers*