LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys-Garbage

BabyCharley

One of the things that really enhances my scenes is the idea of having my toys go in the garbage. I have a few vivid memories of having this happen in childhood and it really seems to step it up for my ageplay scenes. The most common reason for this punishment is failing to clean up when I'm done playing.(If you don't want to pick up your toys, I'll pick them up for you) but we also use it if I try to sneak a toy into bed or for throwing toys. To enhance the scene further(only if the toy is cleanable or really going to be lost) it brings it to a whole new level when I must watch mommy then throw some other gross thing away right on top of my toys(leftovers, coffee grounds,etc.) If its a big toy.(or a TON of toys) watching them get crushed in the garbage truck is fun too, but harder to actually achieve.

Is anyone else interested in this type of a scene?

Hey Baby Charley

Not to the extent that you do, but ever since hanging with you in Michigan, I sort have developed it as a sub fetish. Don't know if you have ever seen these but they seem to be right up your alley. Some appear faked, some seem kind of sad if the stories are true. I thought of you when I found them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/74131543@N00/

Hope you are doing well.

One of the things that really enhances my scenes is the idea of having my toys go in the garbage. I have a few vivid memories of having this happen in childhood and it really seems to step it up for my ageplay scenes. The most common reason for this punishment is failing to clean up when I'm done playing.(If you don't want to pick up your toys, I'll pick them up for you) but we also use it if I try to sneak a toy into bed or for throwing toys. To enhance the scene further(only if the toy is cleanable or really going to be lost) it brings it to a whole new level when I must watch mommy then throw some other gross thing away right on top of my toys(leftovers, coffee grounds,etc.) If its a big toy.(or a TON of toys) watching them get crushed in the garbage truck is fun too, but harder to actually achieve.

Is anyone else interested in this type of a scene?

1. I think that's completely mean. Mean to the baby, mean to the toy. I believe toys aren't just pieces of plastic.

2. It's a waste of money. Toys aren't free.

3. It's a waste of materials and not good for the environment.

I would never do this, ever. I get upset even just having to give toys away. I think what would be a better idea if you have to throw them out is to maybe bag them up and put them away, like bagging them up in trash bags and "throwing them away" into a garbage can in the garage or something. If you want to go for the gross things on top, why not use easily cleanable things?

If you can't do that, wouldn't you get the same effect having to sell/give away your toys? At least then they could be loved and cherished by someone else instead of going to a landfill.

Anyway, I just can't fathom your desires myself. Take my suggestions or not, but personally I just cant grasp it at all.

~ moogle

I did say in the original post that I usually do that with things that are cleanable and thus can be retrieved when the scene is over. Usually they only actually go bubye when they need to(they are broken etc.) And really not that expensive of an ordeal since most of my toys were found at curbside... You would be amazed at what can be found during spring cleaning days, so basically I saved them from the garbage to put some of them back in. I totally understand for those who said this isn't their thing. Lots of my friends have interests that I don't understand. My original question however was asking if anyond else DOES have this type of an interest.

• 2 years later...

I love when a woman would change my diaper and tell me, "you know what happens to dirty diapers"....Then put my dirty diaper in the trash compactor and turn it on. The sound of it smashing my diaper while she put on my clean diaper always makes me cum. That and watching a garbage truck smash and crush up bags. I love to sit at the window wearing my diaper and peak out watching as the monster gets closer and closer. Knowing my dirty diapers are in those bags. Mommy would be right there saying, "Here it comes, going to chew up all those dirty diapers." and feel the front of my diaper to see how hard I am and rub my diaper. I watch as they toss in the bags. I can see the smashed bags under the blade. Plastic all pulled tight and I look at her and ask her what is going to happen? The Packer comes to life with an excitement. Mommy says, "Here it goes, going to chew it all up." I'm so hard by this point shes rubbing the front of my diaper. I see the blade open and come down and start flattening the bags and I can hear them being smashed. Mommy says, "There they go, Monster is chewing them up good. It's almost done." I can hear the bags meeting their doom see a diaper or two sticking out of the blade,smashed. by then I've cum in my diaper. and Mommy asks if I made a mess. "you bad Boy".

I love when a woman would change my diaper and tell me, "you know what happens to dirty diapers"....Then put my dirty diaper in the trash compactor and turn it on. The sound of it smashing my diaper while she put on my clean diaper always makes me cum. That and watching a garbage truck smash and crush up bags. I love to sit at the window wearing my diaper and peak out watching as the monster gets closer and closer. Knowing my dirty diapers are in those bags. Mommy would be right there saying, "Here it comes, going to chew up all those dirty diapers." and feel the front of my diaper to see how hard I am and rub my diaper. I watch as they toss in the bags. I can see the smashed bags under the blade. Plastic all pulled tight and I look at her and ask her what is going to happen? The Packer comes to life with an excitement. Mommy says, "Here it goes, going to chew it all up." I'm so hard by this point shes rubbing the front of my diaper. I see the blade open and come down and start flattening the bags and I can hear them being smashed. Mommy says, "There they go, Monster is chewing them up good. It's almost done." I can hear the bags meeting their doom see a diaper or two sticking out of the blade,smashed. by then I've cum in my diaper. and Mommy asks if I made a mess. "you bad Boy".

Does anybody have a 'sniff' of a troll or storyteller? I do. Six posts in less than 24 hrs of joining? This one is the wierdest, (not saying it can't be,) but having an orgasm from watching a home trash compactor and/or a garbage truck destroy dirty diapers, WTF???

I can hear the bags meeting their doom see a diaper or two sticking out of the blade...

The rear loading 'blade' garbage trucks DO NOT leave anything, much less "a diaper or two sticking out!"

One more thought. Given its nature, a fully loaded diaper is already at full capicity. How can it be compacted?

Does anybody have a 'sniff' of a troll or storyteller? I do. Six posts in less than 24 hrs of joining? This one is the wierdest, (not saying it can't be,) but having an orgasm from watching a home trash compactor and/or a garbage truck destroy dirty diapers, WTF???

The rear loading 'blade' garbage trucks DO NOT leave anything, much less "a diaper or two sticking out!"

One more thought. Given its nature, a fully loaded diaper is already at full capicity. How can it be compacted?

Hey stupid. I'm new here and just reading. What business is it of yours what I'm reading and responding to. It has less than nothing to do with you. Stupid.

and yeah. they do. Seen it dummy! F/O!

Hey stupid. I'm new here and just reading. What business is it of yours what I'm reading and responding to. It has less than nothing to do with you. Stupid.

and yeah. they do. Seen it dummy! F/O!

First and only warning, No Personal attacks! The F/O isn't welcome on this board or site! Chill out and have fun, or you will be asked to leave. Thanks!

I wish I still had some of my childhood toys now. They'd be worth a fortune. One of my favorites was a toy dashboard (a Playmobil) that I saw online for sale at around $250.00 recently.