LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Close Call!

So I've been being brave at times, especially with my daughter around (she's living at home while going to grad school). Last week, she was baby-sitting a friend's baby at our house. I was around for a while doing this and that. A day or two later, my wife was talking with me and after finishing one topic said, "Are you OK? Healthwise?"

I gave her a strange look. She said, "_________(daughter) said she thought she saw a plastic bag in your pants the other day..."

Oops...good old clear Euroflex panties over my Attends!! "What????" I say, and another strange look...

"So you didn't have a plastic bag in your pants?" she said.

Whewwww.....easy and honest response to that one!! "No..."

"OK"....end of discussion.

I thought it was strange that there was no follow-up but who am I to complain!! I'm just glad my daughter didn't call me on it at the time. I'm guessing she was uncomfortable bringing it up to my wife and my wife to me. I wonder what my daughter really thought she saw. She'd have NO concept for plastic diaper pants since she's too young to know about cloth diapers and even at that wouldn't have any idea about an adult (let alone 'dad') wearing diapers!

Well, I didn't wear around her for a couple days, then gave in but was careful to layer a tee shirt tucked into my jeans with a longer over-shirt on top. Plus, I think she might have spotted the plastic pants as I was on my knees on the floor playing with the baby.

Yes, I was tempted to start with "Oh yes, I've been having a little trouble lately..." but she is ultra health conscious and would have insisted on a dr. appt. with our family GP. Even if I'd gone to my urologist, I'd have been in for a lot of close scrutiny on my wife's part and I'm not at all confident it would have ended well. Since I'm out of work right now and we're tight on money, even if I thought I could get away with "Nothing wrong - I just like to wear and use diapers..." the financial aspect of buying diapers would get me in hot water (and to be honest, I'm having trouble justifying the expense in my own mind!).

Am I right in thinking that your wife does nt know about what you are wearing?

That she does nt notice when you have a diaper on when you are around the family?

You must have been very careful!

My wife found out recently about my wearing for fun, she thinks it's weird and I only get to wear in the evening when the OH and kids are in bed.

There's no way I could get away with wearing around the family

Am I right in thinking that your wife does nt know about what you are wearing?

That she does nt notice when you have a diaper on when you are around the family?

You must have been very careful!

My wife found out recently about my wearing for fun, she thinks it's weird and I only get to wear in the evening when the OH and kids are in bed.

There's no way I could get away with wearing around the family

Right - no one knows I wear at all. I don't wear for long periods of time around family, but with the right clothes on, it isn't noticeable. And yes, Adrian, my heart is still racing!

Serious question, do you want to be found out? 'Cos I can't help but think that if you didn't, you wouldn't wear them around your family. There's too much of a chance of randomly bumping into somebody or bending over and being exposed, etc, etc...

If you really don't want to be caught, you probably don't need us to tell you that you're playing with fire! :P

• Like 2

Not sure when you had your daughter..but conceivably she is around my age and I wore cloth as a child, so don't think she doesn't know what plastic pants are. hopefully she got a glance and didn't correlate. No biggie. I couldn't fathom the thought of being married though, and my wife didn't know. whatever works for you I guess. :thumbsup:

If you really don't want to be caught, you probably don't need us to tell you that you're playing with fire! :P

My sentiments exactly.

DiapeRpt, I know what you feel. It sucks getting caught and I know I was never able to keep it from family. At least it is only your family and not posted up in a Google search... LOL!

I think you agree that the excitement of getting caught is part of the appeal for this fetish?

But yes when you play with fire you get burned.

All your comments are valid. Yeah, I am playing with fire - I feel a little like former students who would bend the plastic rulers more and more until finally they broke. They were always surprised when the ruler broke - they had the concept that it might break but that it would never happen to them. I do have to be careful. I've come to understand that part of my wearing has to do with the whole idea of playing with fire. Yeah, I'd love to be caught IF I had even the slightest chance of going well...IT WOULD NOT!!! and so I do NOT want to be caught.

Curiosity, I'm in your boat - nothing good at all would come of being found out!

I wonder how many of us (who are living that secret life) have at least some motivation coming from the 'naughty' aspect of it - getting away with something - or some related motivation.

Rapaid1, come to think of it, we did have a diaper service for her and her sister at least for a time. I think by the time she was really aware of anything, there weren't many around in cloth diapers. By the same token, I'm not sure but what she might have known what she saw and chose to say 'plastic bag' to avoid having to deal with what she saw. I am sure I'm not going to bring it up to her and ask!!

DiaperPT: I posted my story of being found out courtesy my daughter's cat. I fessed up to my wife and she still thinks I'm nuts. My fetish predates the Ford Mustang, on and off privately or many years. I wear almost every night to bed. My wife says little any more, but occasionally makes a snide remark. I have a couple pair of pull up cloth diapers that she will occasionally launder. Mostly I use them over disposables for added leak protection. Like some of the others, I'm getting less careful when I wear out of the house. Most folks are clueless. Good luck with the secret.

I wonder how many of us (who are living that secret life) have at least some motivation coming from the 'naughty' aspect of it - getting away with something - or some related motivation.

I'm with you on that one. There is a thrill in having the possibility of getting caught but its a risky penalty if you do. I don't think that it would be that bad if I had friends discover that about me but it would really suck if curtain people found out.

I do think that a friend or two knows as I have had some innuendo tossed my way. But I don't know for curtain.

All your comments are valid. Yeah, I am playing with fire - I feel a little like former students who would bend the plastic rulers more and more until finally they broke. They were always surprised when the ruler broke - they had the concept that it might break but that it would never happen to them. I do have to be careful. I've come to understand that part of my wearing has to do with the whole idea of playing with fire. Yeah, I'd love to be caught IF I had even the slightest chance of going well...IT WOULD NOT!!! and so I do NOT want to be caught.

Curiosity, I'm in your boat - nothing good at all would come of being found out!

I thought your story was great. The secret part of diapers must be a big drain as well as a thrill for some of you. The number of people on this site that have not shared their diaper fetish with their partner is huge! How the heck do they do it? I can not imagine myself not "sharing" my love of diapers, at least to the point that I can wear them at home. I am happy people have places like this to at least participate in the ab/dl world, even if they can not at home.

I say great on you for wearing your diaperr and plastic pants.

Once again, a very close shave.

Yeah, I don't have guts like you do, PT. My family and friends are very, very observant of the smallest details. Not risking it, but I did break out in a partial sweat over reading your latest incident.