LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S With The Freakishly Odd Fantasies Lately?

Well there is a perceived societal 'norm' so until exposed as being otherwise, there are technically normal people.

Meh, society against society.

Reguardless of what everyone's saying, I think the whole odd fetishes need a separate part to the forum or to not be placed here at all. It's an ABDL forum. I don't mind if people want to have these fetishes, but it's just getting old very fast. I feel the same way when people post health-threatening things about expanding their anus or to make themselves incontient. I'm all for hearing stuff about ABDL's and things that are harmless but when you start trying to alter yourself to fit a fetish, thats when I think its too much. I'm going off topic and I'm going to stop myself right here. I have a right to say what I want and my opinion, and I guess everyone else has a right to post about these bizarre fetishes. I guess I've contradicted myself.

Its ironic that theres a thread on freakishly odd fantasies in a freakishly odd message board catering for people who enjoy wearing baby clothing and sitting in their own shit sucking on pacifiers. you'll find a large number of people wanting incontinence on this forum, do they have less right because they don't follow the majority of members who like acting like big babies? Are they less important? We are all unique because we don't follow the mainstream so what's the problem with the more extreme members?

• Like 1

I figured out what the problem was.

The forum has different sections that house unique content. I combed through this section (Our Lifestyle Discussion) and I saw quite a few strange threads that -- I guess -- are not really a lifestyle so much as an exercise of fetishism.

I'm in no way saying, "No guys, you shouldn't post these kinds of threads at all." I'm just trying to assess people's opinions on the extent of their acceptance of AB/DL-based fetishes.

The unacceptable list then?

.No incontinence wannabes (because they piss the incontinent off)

.No disabled wannabes (they belong in the weird forums somewhere)

.Nobody with weird thoughts..eg

• Like 1

ok there is a place for 'general fetish's; on this board, on the main forum page its almost all the way to the bottom.. however.. wanting to chew on a urine filled diaper is directly related to a dl fetish.. its aobut diapers and loving them, just mayube in an aspect not everone has thought of yet!!!

and maybe i should say, you dont always have to respond to a post just because you've read it! there are lots of things i read and think.. oookkkaaay I personally find that weird... but as i realize people probably find a lot of things i like to do as weird, i just chose NOT TO REPLY to that particular post.. and i certain don't go making a whole other topic about how weird i think those other topics are...

just move on and respond to something you do have an interest in...

• Like 2

ok there is a place for 'general fetish's; on this board, on the main forum page its almost all the way to the bottom.. however.. wanting to chew on a urine filled diaper is directly related to a dl fetish.. its aobut diapers and loving them, just mayube in an aspect not everone has thought of yet!!!

and maybe i should say, you dont always have to respond to a post just because you've read it! there are lots of things i read and think.. oookkkaaay I personally find that weird... but as i realize people probably find a lot of things i like to do as weird, i just chose NOT TO REPLY to that particular post.. and i certain don't go making a whole other topic about how weird i think those other topics are...

What Sarah said.. :thumbsup:

You missed the point. I brought up examples of threads/topics that people took exception to, not just me.

Here's the premise: What AB/DL topics make you think, "Okay, I personally find that weird"?

EDIT: I revised my first post to reduce confusion; put the thread premise in bold.

Funny, that's what I said in my previous post :glare:

personally, I'll just push the 'go' button.

I find it strange that people can post the same sort of thing over and over - getting negative response each time and continuing to post. If there are no 'internal' off switches, those of us who read and disapprove can't hope to be external switches (other than the mods!).

Generally, so long as you're not hurting anyone (human or otherwise) and not trying to force your fetish on someone else, then I say do what you want. But if you're into something really weird and gross, go find an appropriate place to discuss it... Or just keep it to yourself... Most people really don't wanna know what happens in yer bedroom or wherever...

We're a group, and there's dynamics involved, whether you like it or not. The majority of us have a similar idea of what we would expect to see and discuss here, and those that push the limits are taking a risk -- it's either accepted by the group, or it's not. In the instances of which we're discussing in particular -- the chewing on/eating of used SAP apparently doesn't sit well with the group. The poster took a risk, and I think it's very clear as to how it was received -- not well. We can't be so open-minded that our brains fall out. You hafta draw the line somewhere and we draw the line at the using of diapers and disposing of them. If we were all into the consumption of our excretions, then we'd be in a community that's more interested in such activities. Ergo, this isn't the place for that kind of interest, plain and simple.

• Like 1