LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You First Started Out

DLHOOPZ

How was when you first discovered your like for diapers? What did you do, how did you react? What was it like when you got yor first package of diapers???

When i first found out my like for this i thought somthing was wrong with me... thats how i ended up surfingg half the web on this kind of thing and found this site and felt so happy that there wasnt anything wrong with me. My first package of diapers was intense, i thought if i was into this enough that instead of going online and buying them i would go to the store. I went to the nearest wal-mart and thats when all my nearves just freak out, i keep thinking everyone knows why im here and that they know what im doing!!! But after i bought them i felt great,cant really describe it much beyond that, just great...

I dunno how I first discovered "it" I remeber one time shoving a towel into my pants to give me a big bum then chasing my sister and knocking her over with it...... I guess thats where I first found out a love for something more then undies being there..... it kinda grew from that to using towels to simulate nappies (I almost never wet/messed them). I always had a teddy when growing up so that probably anchored me into liking being little.

I got my first pack of nappies when I was 18/19, abena x-plus, and I just loved them, I'd been dreaming of real plastic back disposibles for so long that when they arrived I nearly OD'd on them :P. Ahhh good times :D

I think I was around 7 or 8, not sure how it came about but all of a sudden I had all these feelings towards them and being babied that I couldnt explain (watching You cant do that on television was interesting, couldnt keep my eyes off but I was so humiliated just seeing the diaper scenes).

Tried to talk to my mum about it but she had a terrible reaction, so I had to force it down and try forget about it and hope it went away....which it did for the most part till puberty hit.

I got my first pack of nappies when I was 18/19, abena x-plus, and I just loved them, I'd been dreaming of real plastic back disposibles for so long that when they arrived I nearly OD'd on them :P. Ahhh good times :D

pretty much sums up my first real time back in diapers, I was lucky enough to find a pack in a 2nd hand clothing store, oddly enough.

I have always been into diapers. For as long as I can remember. There used to be a package of diapers in my closet when I was a little kid... probably 5 (maybe even younger). I used to wet the bed a lot but I don't remember ever being put into diapers for it. I remember locking my door and getting a diaper out of the closet then putting it on under a blanket because I thought the motion detector for the house alarm in my room was a camera. I remember thinking that if I didn't put one on under a blanket then I would get caught. I never wet or messed in them, but I liked wearing them. I have liked diapers ever since day 1, haha.

I vaguely remember an incident when I was very young, maybe 2-4. We must have had guests over, and I guess I found one of their child's diapers. I remember it as being cloth, but I'm not positive. I remember lying down on my bed and putting it on myself and really liking the feeling. I also think my mom caught me in the act.

But then the urge just disappeared, not popping up again until I hit puberty. I didn't quite understand it, but began to experiment with making absorbent "garments" with toilet paper. I would wrap half a roll around my erect pleasure stick and then pee into it, thinking that surely it wouldn't leak. Ha! It leaked in about .05 seconds.

But I was not deterred, finding plastic pants at a local general store. They looked large enough to fit me and I'm sure my hands were shaking when I took them up to the counter. I still remember the smell. Well, they were large enough to fit me, but just barely.

The next step in my evolution was the Sears catalog, which had what back then passed for incontinence products. Plastic pants with flannel inserts, etc. I never got to try any of those things, but just knowing they were out there shocked and delighted me for weeks. I kept that catalog under my bed and looked at it for hours on end.

Then the urges disappeared again until high school, around 1983 when I finally got to try some adult pads, though not yet diapers. They were close, but didn't quite quench the thirst. Still, I think girls became the obsession of the day and I forgot about diapers. I thought I was done with them forever.

Then, in 1994, I began to travel for business. While in those strange towns, where no one knew me, and sitting in hotel rooms where I had complete privacy, I got the urge again. Unfortunately, that was shortly after I got married, so now there was a new layer of complexity. My lovely new bride now had a husband with a diaper fetish. Well, that was new.

This time the urges stuck, and were cemented in place by my discovery of the Internet and this site. I was extremely active on here back in the day, and looking for answers. Finally finding people who had this inexplicable desire, just like I had, was a revelation. Armed with the knowledge that I wasn't alone, and with an endless supply of visual reinforcement of my fetish, I knew I was a gonner.

To this day I'm far more obsessed with the idea of diapers than I should be. It's just not healthy. I only get to wear a few hours a week, on the weekends, and my wife still wants absolutely nothing to do with them, but my desires will not be denied, and it seems they're not going anywhere.

-RMS

How was when you first discovered your like for diapers? What did you do, how did you react? What was it like when you got yor first package of diapers???

When i first found out my like for this i thought somthing was wrong with me... thats how i ended up surfingg half the web on this kind of thing and found this site and felt so happy that there wasnt anything wrong with me. My first package of diapers was intense, i thought if i was into this enough that instead of going online and buying them i would go to the store. I went to the nearest wal-mart and thats when all my nearves just freak out, i keep thinking everyone knows why im here and that they know what im doing!!! But after i bought them i felt great,cant really describe it much beyond that, just great...

OMG you so young! Wal-mart to buy diapers, damn I'm getting old.

My first time I guess was watching the babysitter change all those diapers in her baby room. I got up on the table when she wasn't around and played a bit. MY story is in the story section which discusses my bedwetting experiences as a boy.

My first memories are of getting my cloth diapers changed. Damn I'm old and I'm only 36.

OMG you so young! Wal-mart to buy diapers, damn I'm getting old.

My first time I guess was watching the babysitter change all those diapers in her baby room. I got up on the table when she wasn't around and played a bit. MY story is in the story section which discusses my bedwetting experiences as a boy.

My first memories are of getting my cloth diapers changed. Damn I'm old and I'm only 36.

depends on where you grew up too, If you lived in Missouri or Arkansas, Wally World has been around since 1969 then for a long time they focused on smaller cities before becoming the evil empire that it is today.

Hmm first time. Well i never took it seriously back then but when i was about 6/7 or about that i asked for 'training pants' and felt really secure with them on, same as i feel now.

I had troubles as a kid wetting the bed but got out of it.

When me and my friend were about 13/14 we put some dolls ones on i had and put them in our pants and rode on our bikes pissing in them and then we'd bin them.

So up until pretty much now thats all id done.

Hubby and Me love that this is OUR secret life and its something no-one else knows and we'll hold forever.

He is like me and feels calm when he has them on.

If he gets upset or angry all i have to do is grab a nappy and whack it on him and he is just like a sooky baby. No-one would expect it looking at him with all the tattoos.

You're incredibly lucky, Toot. Good for you. And as for your rough-and-tumble hubby, beneath our rough exteriors, we all need the same kind of warmth, peace, and acceptance. No exceptions.

-RMS

Hmm first time. Well i never took it seriously back then but when i was about 6/7 or about that i asked for 'training pants' and felt really secure with them on, same as i feel now.

I had troubles as a kid wetting the bed but got out of it.

When me and my friend were about 13/14 we put some dolls ones on i had and put them in our pants and rode on our bikes pissing in them and then we'd bin them.

So up until pretty much now thats all id done.

Hubby and Me love that this is OUR secret life and its something no-one else knows and we'll hold forever.

He is like me and feels calm when he has them on.

If he gets upset or angry all i have to do is grab a nappy and whack it on him and he is just like a sooky baby. No-one would expect it looking at him with all the tattoos.

When I was a kid, I always liked to wear more than one pair of tighty whites, "just in case" I would tell myself. Of course, I would always "have" an "Accident" to prove to myself that's why i needed to wear nice, thick layers of underwear. After mom was babysitting, and would buy big packs of baby diapers, the cheap generic type, i figured she wouldn't miss a couple, so I started to pee in them after stuffing into my underwear. Then, marriage and kids, and "normalcy" took over. Then, once the kids moved out and it was just the wife and I, in separate rooms because I snore too loud, it gave me opportunity use diapers, disposable and cloth. That's where I am now, weaning myself from disposables because of the cost and the economy, but finding a liking for nice, thick all-in-one diapers. There it is.

One of my first memories was asking my mum why I could nt wear nappies whilst my younger brother did. My Mum asked is nt is easier to use the toilet, to which I replied I'd rather use a nappy.

In my early teens I'd cut holes in plastic shopping carrier bags and wear them over a bathroom towel, sometimes I'd steal a pair of my sisters frilly knickers (that looked like baby pants) to wear over the top of both.

It was nt until later life that I re discovered the thrill of wear nappies/diapers and plastic pants, I found some disposables online and also bought a pair of plastic pants. Since then I have bought quite a few supplies both online and from a local mobility shop, all hidden in my loft for use now and again. I struggled to wet them at first but now I could nt go a week without wetting at least one nappy/diaper.

Edited by Forced2wet

You're incredibly lucky, Toot. Good for you. And as for your rough-and-tumble hubby, beneath our rough exteriors, we all need the same kind of warmth, peace, and acceptance. No exceptions.

-RMS

I do think im lucky in some ways. Its something that is 'special' to us. He is just a big softy underneath and thats what i like.

It was quite a few year ago when the choice in diapers was limited and i was unsure how to get started. Browsing at Boots they had plastic baby pants labled extra extra large, I bought a pair also a large roll of cotton wool, later at home the pants fitted perfectly, nice and tight on the leg with a large wide crotch. I made a large pad with the half the cotton wool and used the rest to line the pants all round up to the waist. They were so soft and comfortable and held an enormas amount

There are quite some first time experiences with nappies for me. Let me explain.

First thoughts:

My parents tell that I was potty trained shortly after my 2 year younger brother was born. So I guess it must have been with 3 to 4 years when I found out about my diaper addiction. Let me explain that my younger brother got loads of attention because of the atopic dermatitis he had until he was 6 or 7 and that I was somewhat jealous because of all the attention an diapering he received.

First nappy (I was put into after I was potty trained):

I was 4, my younger bro 2 when our parents brought us to an aunt to have some days off. My younger bro was still put into nappies, I was already potty trained. I became fed up that my brother even there caught all the attention too coz of his illness. I understand that very good today but as a 4 year old it isnt too easy. I think I poured a can of water on him while he played on the ground or something similar. The end was that my bro cried loud and auntie became mad with me. As punishment she put me into diapers and kept me like that until my parents returned. I had to wear twenty-four seven and wasn't too happy at first but then truly enjoyed the unfortunately way too few days.

First nappy (I got and put on myself):

The first time I actually wore a nappy by myself was when I was 5 and my family visited a befriended family who had two daughters, one at baby age and one a year younger than me. I sneaked into baby girls room once, got me one of the nappies, hid it under my shirt and put it on in the toilet room. I wore it until we were back home, where I got to my room quickly to get off of it in order to not get caught and hid it under the matress of my bed. Next day was a Sunday and when my folks took their nap, I put the nappy on again. Then I went outside and played a bit. Finally, I took it off and hid the nappy in the trash outside. I haven't used it at all, but the sensation of just wearing them crinkly padded plastic bags was just great. As often as we visited the befriended family as well as they visited us I became used to steal a nappy or two. Sometimes I just wore one the way back home while I just hid the other one under my jacket.

First plastic pant:

Shortly before I turned six there was a family dinner with my grandparents. However, I played leaving my bro alone when I found a pair of his old plastic pants. I put one on, and it even fit over my trouser but I became caught playing with the plastic pants. In fact, I was just into putting it on when I was caught which earned me a pretty sore butt. The pants became buried in the trash and I had no chance to recover em.

First pack of nappies:

The first time I bought a full pack was with seven. I saved some pocket money, took the largest backpack I could find and went to the next supermarket to buy a pack of biggest pampers premium I could find. My parents were not at home so I could get in the pack easily. I hid some of em in the big box next to my bed where a huge TV stood on and the reminder under my cabinet behind a loose board. This worked out well for a couple of days. Since we moved in with my grandparents and mum started to work fulltime again I usually wore directly after coming home from school. One day when I came back home from playing with friends and entered my room I saw all the nappies lying on my bed. I truly was shocked to be found out. What followed was a burning butt as I got spanked with a thin piece of wood but the worse punishment that I was put back into nappies for four weeks twenty-four seven, as they say. While I secretly loved the attention the changes brought and that I finally could wear openly, I truly started to hate it because the other kids at school didn't share my like of nappies to put it nice. Since then I became the baby of the village and walked my own ways. However, the punishment ended after four weeks when my parents decided that i learnt my lesson.

First selfmade nappy:

After turning ten in the November of 1987 I found out that I became too big for the biggest pampers available. I never heard about adult nappies or stuff so I went on "making" my own nappies. By the time I stored the nappies in a plastic bag in a nearby wood and only would get me two or 4 once I took some. I became very carefully too, after the 4 week 24/7 experience. Though I was on secondary school by then I did not want to run the risk of the same experience. I laid myself on one pampers with the tapes on my back side an knew the thing would be too short, so I took a second pampers but only unfolded its frontside and put it on my tummy. I found that the sides still were too far away for the tapes to be sticked to so I slid up the nappy from my tummy down as far as possible and the diaper from my back up as far as possible and made both stick with a piece of duct tape. Then I took the whole thing off and cut the tapes of the front nappy away and lengthened the tapes of the back diaper with the cut away tapes. To make em hold better I used some duct tape to not having it loose. Finally, I put the duct tape all along where both nappies matched each other. This became a bit bulkier than "just" a normal pampers but still fit very well and was adjusted to my growing body. I continued wearing such selfmade nappies until I turned 16 or 17.

The first adult sized nappy:

With 16 or 17 I met some friends in next town one afternoon. When they left again I walked through the shopping mall and glared at the windows when I spotted a plastic figure wearing a light blue nappy in one of them windows. Almost instantly this caught my interest and I looked closer at it. This nappies were big and had two tapes on each side. To my luck there laid a size card next to it which included prices too. I took a note of the card and went home to measure my waist. I was really hooked and calculated that 20 of them in medium size would be cheaper than 20 of my selfmade ones. Not to mention the fuss of actually make them too. Next day I took my saved money and went back to the shop to buy a pack of 20. Man was I nervous, and embarassed when I lied that they were for my (already dead) grandma. I turned even more embarassed when the cashier asked if I was sure that this is the right size. Eventually I manage to get through all this. I was so exctited after I left the store that I entered one of the rather dirty public loo's and put one of Tena Plus nappies on. I went home from there and to my big disappointment the nappy leaked even though i did not wet it much. Same happened with the next few of em and I was almost into returning to my selfmade ones as they were truly better compared to the Tenas when I found about Tena Maxi and sticked to them from then on.

I really don't remember my first time with them byt i do remember endlessly searching the cabinet that when i was young kept the diapers in. when i was like 12 i lived behind a park. women would take there babies. i was so desperate to where them that i would pick them off the ground dirty, scrape the poo off,(and if i was lucky it was just urine). then i would put it on. the sensation was unbearable, i loved it. then one time i dropped my pants to put one on. and my dad saw me(he was a little mad!). that deterred me for a while but now i am back! Yes!

well i'll add my boring two cents here.

when i was 21 i was doing research for a psychology paper, came across an ab story site (it doesn't exist anymore and i dont remember the name)... thought the pictures were hilarious..

kept going back to read the stories as they turned me on.

when i ahd my own place 6 months later i went to wal mart, bought some diapers, wipes, powder, bottle and pacifier

talked to the cashier who i went to univ with.

went home

put on the diaper.

wet it.

thought well this sucks..

and didn't wear again until i had someone to put me in the diaper.