LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Bottle

Sometimes or maybe most times I take a bottle to bed (with milk). As I told you I live with my sister and sometimes she brings me one once I'm in bed. The minuite I put the nipple in my mouth the comfort and securety I feel is indiscribable. I usually drink more then a half, place it on the night table and off to sleep . I'm sure people with sleeping problems will find it very soothing I love it. Hope you guys don't think I'm a freak. Thanks Pins. :rolleyes

Guest little_jonny

Sometimes or maybe most times I take a bottle to bed (with milk). As I told you I live with my sister and sometimes she brings me one once I'm in bed. The minuite I put the nipple in my mouth the comfort and securety I feel is indiscribable. I usually drink more then a half, place it on the night table and off to sleep . I'm sure people with sleeping problems will find it very soothing I love it. Hope you guys don't think I'm a freak. Thanks Pins. :rolleyes

we all have our own ways of fallening a sleep or trying to. when ever i crash at my friends place he has to have this small fan on that makes a small nosie. i would use to sleep with a stuff dog i won at a theme park and it gone worn down and torn and i had to throw him away :( ... some people also listen to music as a calming relaxation, i use to and till listen to music. i would listen to one song and fall a sleep with my head phones still on. about taking a bottle to bed, im sure many people do that. even some sleep with a pacifire.. hope this helps some

Heck Pins dont think anyone here would call you a freak.This s a place where we can all come and talk about the things we enjoy.And if that means going to bed with a bottle then more powerr to ya.All tough im not a full fledged ab i do like drinking from a bottle and scuking on a paci once in awile.So aint noone gonna call you a freak

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

Heck Pins dont think anyone here would call you a freak.This s a place where we can all come and talk about the things we enjoy.And if that means going to bed with a bottle then more powerr to ya.All tough im not a full fledged ab i do like drinking from a bottle and scuking on a paci once in awile.So aint noone gonna call you a freak

+1

Back in October 1990 when I discovered AB as a coping strategy, I had just finished three years of orthodontia, only partially covered by insurance. That had been my largest personal expense since I started earning more than student pay.

Consequently I was very concerned that suckling pacifiers and baby bottles would damage the alignment of my teeth. During all that dental work I had met a young dentist from a different office. We even dated a few times when we discovered we were both members of the same adult spanking organization. This was before I knew about AB/DL. Since I figured he would keep my secrets, as I was keeping his about wanting to be spanked, I asked him about protecting my teeth.

His advice then and confirmed by other dentists, is to use an orthodontic nipple if possible. Clear silicone causes the least damage. Always brush your teeth after consuming milk, juice or anything except tap water. Also it is best to not overly use a pacifier.

If I suckle a bottle in bed before falling asleep, it is filled with filtered tap water. If I suckle milk or juice before a nap, I brush my teeth like a good big baby girl. My loving Daddy Don does his best to make sure I brush. A few times I have been spanked for not brushing!

Bottles don't hold enough for me -- I'm now a HUGE fan of my Nalgene sippy cup, which is 12oz. The top screws onto the 24 and 32oz bottles for bigger thirsts. . I guess I can't seem to get the hang of bottle nipples, the sippy cups just flow better for me, and since I am more of a toddler-kid, I'm a little too big for those baby bottles. *giggles*

I have bottles but I don't use them much.

If I'm having trouble getting to sleep I suck on my dummy and within a few mins zzzzzzz

I cannot sleep without my teddy - which is a bit of a concern.

What a wonderful way to fall asleep. I have slept with a bottle in bed with me before and then woken up the next morning to finish the water in it. I have a paci and have slept with it quite a bit, but when I wake up my teeth feel funny. The paci I have defiantly isn't good for my teeth. I'm not really a baby but babyish things are nice to hold on to.

Um... laying on my back with my legs in the air tickling my toes while I finish a bottle of juice, now that's heaven.

There's no way I can sleep with out my teddy bear and most of the time I need my paci. My SO bought a paci clip because she was tired of looking for it in the bed at 2 in the morning.

There's no way I can sleep with out my teddy bear and most of the time I need my paci. My SO bought a paci clip because she was tired of looking for it in the bed at 2 in the morning.

Thats something I could do with.

I woke up the other day frantically searching for it...I found it in the leg of my sleeper.

yeah i need a clip, i tend to mouth breathe while sleeping and thus i wake up as my pacifier is turned into a projectile at 3am.

Shoulda ordered a binky like mine from Pacifiers R Us.....got a matching clip.

I started sleeping with my binky because I read on a few places it alleviates snoring, well it does for me......and now I can't sleep without it.

My mom just got home from the store a few hours ago and got apple juice and grape juice so im gonna have those in my babas for the next week.

Shoulda ordered a binky like mine from Pacifiers R Us.....got a matching clip.

I started sleeping with my binky because I read on a few places it alleviates snoring, well it does for me......and now I can't sleep without it.

My mom just got home from the store a few hours ago and got apple juice and grape juice so im gonna have those in my babas for the next week.

Well sleeping on a couch with a dilapidated pillow doesn't help, I usually don't snore too badly with the pacifier.