LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Stop Masturbating!

As it stands how bad was this thread that you got called a freak by a bunch if diaper fetishists?:P(j/k relax)

If people want to self mutilate I'm okay with it as long as they are unable to force insurance cover and are denied disability rest of life for self inflicted condition. You will not surgically become a burden to me or anyone else.

Guest greatvalue15

Guys: masterbating to images of naked chicks/and or dudes fine.

Chicks: masterbating to images of naked guys/and or chicks fine.

Anyone: masterbating to the thought of wearing a diaper: weird.

At least to me. It seems wrong to masterbate to the same thing that babies wear and people who are incontinent wear.

And it seems rather selfish to me for a person to desire incontinence when there are others who never had to choice. My grandad got incontinence when he got alzheimer's and had to wear diapers. And I had to change them regularly.

So yea, it offends me that some people "want" all this when I myself had to change my grandfather's diapers for months before he passed on.

And it offends me that some people probably get turned on by the thought that a 21 yeard old girl changing her granddad's diapers.

I'm not making a diagnosis here by any means, but this may help people understand:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

A lack of bladder function isn't entirely dissimilar from desires to become an amputee. While I have no wishes of being permanently incontinent, I have struggled with BIID in the form of repeat self-injury and the thought process is familiar to me. The risks are different, as is the ABDL context, but this isn't a stretch (no pun intended) from me asking a surgeon to remove my arm because I am injuring it to the point where I am losing function. Short of saying that it's what's going on here, it is something to take seriously.

Guest greatvalue15

How is it not rather....pedophilistic...to get horny off the thought of wearing diapers?

I mean I know people that have kids and if if ever turned out they got turned on by changing theire kid...I would stop being friends on the spot.

It is wrong to get off on this stuff. Not only to get turned on by the thougt, but actually being orgasmic about shitting yourself.

Disgusting and inhumane in every way.

Might as well eat your shit. Sorry. But it's so close to that there is no difference.

If people want to self mutilate I'm okay with it as long as they are unable to force insurance cover and are denied disability rest of life for self inflicted condition. You will not surgically become a burden to me or anyone else.

I'm too lazy to go back and read through the thread I linked to, but I seem to remember him saying that he would like to get the NHS to shell out for his diapers and crap. *shrugs*

How is it not rather....pedophilistic...to get horny off the thought of wearing diapers?

I mean I know people that have kids and if if ever turned out they got turned on by changing theire kid...I would stop being friends on the spot.

It is wrong to get off on this stuff. Not only to get turned on by the thougt, but actually being orgasmic about shitting yourself.

Might as well eat your shit. Sorry. But it's so close to that there is no difference.

And you're on this forum why?

• Like 1

Guys: masterbating to images of naked chicks/and or dudes fine.

Chicks: masterbating to images of naked guys/and or chicks fine.

Anyone: masterbating to the thought of wearing a diaper: weird.

At least to me. It seems wrong to masterbate to the same thing that babies wear and people who are incontinent wear.

And it seems rather selfish to me for a person to desire incontinence when there are others who never had to choice. My grandad got incontinence when he got alzheimer's and had to wear diapers. And I had to change them regularly.

So yea, it offends me that some people "want" all this when I myself had to change my grandfather's diapers for months before he passed on.

And it offends me that some people probably get turned on by the thought that a 21 yeard old girl changing her granddad's diapers.

Alright, i know your status says "just curious" but i do think there is a line. I am sorry about your grandfather and it would be very wrong to be sexually aroused by your situation.

I don't want to seem angry but i don't like people who go around forums judging other peoples lifestyles by calling them pedophiles. The fact that i find people wearing diapers sexually attractive has NOTHING to do with pedophilia in the slightest. Since you do not fully understand our lifestyle you will be quick to judge and make easy non-intelligent associations with little or no logical arguments to back it up. You seem to be bitter about something that happened in your life and thats no reason to go and judge people that have done nothing to provoke you. You really need to start listening to what this lifestyle is really about if you want to keep posting here and not get bashed around for every post.

If your only here to judge, leave. If your here to learn, listen.

Necros.

Guest greatvalue15

To try and gain an insight to why a grown adult would desire to be everything an adult isn't. Honestly. There is a reason something like this should be kept secret if it exists at all. Because it just seems everything but right. I don't think God (or whatever there may be) created us to grwo up and then act like immature little things. Thers is a reson we grow up, to take care of they people that come after us. It seems rather foolish to act so...immature.

I am trying to understand is all. But, its' a pretty big leap for a normal person to grasp the concept. Some fetishes on paper sound okay. Feet...part of the body. Legs...part of the body. But this doesn't sound good on paper in any way shape or form. I mean I have been reading through trying to get it. Some topics are like "how long should I stay in a crap filled diaper?" "Do you like to shit your pants in public?" "Do you get turned on while roaming the children's section of Walmart?" "How can I spread my asshole enough so I can shove bananas up it?" "Filling a diaper full of crap sop much it LEAKS (?!?!?!?)" "Had an accident at school" "Do you like people seeing your diaper full?" "I like to squish in feces".

Seriously. All this is FAR from what an educated, mature adult should do. I think so of you would be embarrassed at yourself if you actually looked at this from a removed perspective.

I'm only giving the opinion of like 99.999999999% of the adult population. Actually, more than 99.9999999% but less than 100%, if that's possible.

Guest greatvalue15

Oh, and yes I am bitter about the fact that I spent a year of my life taking care of my grandfather with the help of my father, failed two semesters of graduate college because of the time required to take care of him.

It kind of bothers me that some people like to "be a baby" and all when I have seen what an adult "being a baby" really is. It is a sad, depressing, unfortunate situation that no one should be involved in. So yes, it kind of offends me some people like to crap theirself when my own relative didn't have the choice. Hell, he wasn't even aware that I existed. I cried so manyhours of the day, knowing that while I was chenging the man I grew up to love, he didn't even recognize my face when I was talking to him.

It may seem sexually exciting to some, but in the real world people have to deal with relatives really like this, and it is utterly depressing when it happens to someone you love.

If you dont like it, get the hell off these forums....

What people 'get off' on has nothing to do with YOU or your family. It seems as though your so pissed off about the situation surrounding your grandfather that you have decided to take it out here for whatever reason.

Their is nothing wrong with someone 'getting off' to diapers, or acting child/babyish. It has nothing to do with babies/children, though it may seems as such. Their are alot worse fetishes out there, go pick on the wackos that fuck animals or, hell, why not pick on the REAL PEDOPHILES....

• Like 1

To try and gain an insight to why a grown adult would desire to be everything an adult isn't. Honestly. There is a reason something like this should be kept secret if it exists at all. Because it just seems everything but right. I don't think God (or whatever there may be) created us to grwo up and then act like immature little things. Thers is a reson we grow up, to take care of they people that come after us. It seems rather foolish to act so...immature.

I am trying to understand is all. But, its' a pretty big leap for a normal person to grasp the concept. Some fetishes on paper sound okay. Feet...part of the body. Legs...part of the body. But this doesn't sound good on paper in any way shape or form. I mean I have been reading through trying to get it. Some topics are like "how long should I stay in a crap filled diaper?" "Do you like to shit your pants in public?" "Do you get turned on while roaming the children's section of Walmart?" "How can I spread my asshole enough so I can shove bananas up it?" "Filling a diaper full of crap sop much it LEAKS (?!?!?!?)" "Had an accident at school" "Do you like people seeing your diaper full?" "I like to squish in feces".

Seriously. All this is FAR from what an educated, mature adult should do. I think so of you would be embarrassed at yourself if you actually looked at this from a removed perspective.

I'm only giving the opinion of like 99.999999999% of the adult population. Actually, more than 99.9999999% but less than 100%, if that's possible.

"I am trying to understand is all", "I'm only giving the opinion of like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the adult population"

You clearly do not belong to the scientific community ...

Now, of course your gonna feel out of place in a place like this. Your not of this lifestyle, obviously you'll feel like everything is gross and unexplainable. What separates you from somebody who wants to understand is the fact that you post insults instead of questions. I see you've given up the pedophile accusations so i think you can at least learn from your illogical allegations.

As for the weird thread tittles, well even I sometimes think some are weird and gross but that doesn't mean i put everyone in the same basket. Your judging an entire community from a few thread tittles that weird you out ... that further justifies my claims of your uneducated mind.

Necros

Oh, and yes I am bitter about the fact that I spent a year of my life taking care of my grandfather with the help of my father, failed two semesters of graduate college because of the time required to take care of him.

It kind of bothers me that some people like to "be a baby" and all when I have seen what an adult "being a baby" really is. It is a sad, depressing, unfortunate situation that no one should be involved in. So yes, it kind of offends me some people like to crap theirself when my own relative didn't have the choice. Hell, he wasn't even aware that I existed. I cried so manyhours of the day, knowing that while I was chenging the man I grew up to love, he didn't even recognize my face when I was talking to him.

It may seem sexually exciting to some, but in the real world people have to deal with relatives really like this, and it is utterly depressing when it happens to someone you love.

Its a horrible situation and i agree that no one should be subjected to this. That doesn't mean that someone that feels joy by acting childish is wrong ... your misplacing your anger.

Maybe your less curious and more judgmental. The reason for anything is as individual as the person who likes it. You can't make a broad generalization about this or any community. I agree its absurd all of it, but it is what it is and we are who we are. When I am curious about something I approach it without being overly judgmental. You should try it. But then it may never make sense. Hell for most of US it still doesn't make sense.

I was talking to a friend while I was typing a whole huge list of stuff to say to you but since some time has passed all I am going to say is this:

Get over yourself, it is your fault you failed two semesters, and people die, it's a fact of life.

[rant]

Guess what? It isn't our fault that you missed two semesters of college.

[/rant]

It seems to me that you're judging an entire community just because of one thing that has happened in your past and a few threads titles that you have read here.

If you dig a little deeper, you will find a pretty nice community with very nice members.

• Like 1
Guest greatvalue15

Saying it's my fault I failed two semesters because I was taking care of my grandfather who was stricken with Alzheimer's

just how mature you are in life.

I dealt with his death by continuing my education.

Now I am not lying here when I have read comments from people on here saying they have dealt with tragic life situations like personal deaths by "diapering up" and "sucking my baba".

You say people die and get over it. I say people die, don't act like a f*cking baby about it. Think about it. Things happen to some of you and you deal with it by putting on diapers and onesies, turning on cartoons, sucking a pacifier and shitting yourself. Talk about pathetic.

Alcoholics have a better life than that. At least they deal with problems a socially acceptable way. Walk into a bar wearing a diaper and you would probably get the shit beat out of you. Bad.

You obviously haven't dealt with the disease and if you did, you would think twice about what you just said. I failed the classes but none counted against me because the dean of the college understood my situation and basically wrote them all off.

Guest greatvalue15

I am not personally attacking anyone here. PERSONALLY attacking. I am not singling anyone out. I am not denying you all are nice. You probably are.

But I do wish you could see just how strange the whole thing is. I have actually told my friends about this site (and no, don't say something like "what friends". I probably have more friends than all of you have diapers combined). But I have, and they all laughed. One guy literally laughed os hard he threw up (but he had just gone jogging so...)

My point is, it is a very strange passion. Very.

I say this not from just my perspective but from 99% of the population's perspective: if you could just look at it from the outside, you would see how weird it is. You shit yourselves, brag about it, post pictures of your shitty diapers and wet ones, and after all this, masterbate to it.

Justify any of that like a logical human being, and I will cut some slack.

I never realized being an alcoholic was a socially acceptable behavior. Interesting. If its worth anything, I was the only person in the family to take care of my grandfather as well. Difference is my coping mechanism helped me pass my classes. Maybe it was my diapers, or maybe it was because I am responsible for my life and don't point fingers blaming things around me for my woes. Nor do I go to other communities and heckle their members... who really is the grown up here?

I am not personally attacking anyone here. PERSONALLY attacking. I am not singling anyone out. I am not denying you all are nice. You probably are.

But I do wish you could see just how strange the whole thing is. I have actually told my friends about this site (and no, don't say something like "what friends". I probably have more friends than all of you have diapers combined). But I have, and they all laughed. One guy literally laughed os hard he threw up (but he had just gone jogging so...)

My point is, it is a very strange passion. Very.

I say this not from just my perspective but from 99% of the population's perspective: if you could just look at it from the outside, you would see how weird it is. You shit yourselves, brag about it, post pictures of your shitty diapers and wet ones, and after all this, masterbate to it.

Justify any of that like a logical human being, and I will cut some slack.

I'm done talking to you logically.

I can think of something else you can cut ... YOUR WRISTS EMOGIRL :D

Answer stupidity with stupidity i suppose. I can't wait till the admin skullf*cks your ip D:

Necros

• Like 1
Guest greatvalue15

Okay, I'm not the one being stupid here. I am a normal logical thinking person that uses the toilet.

You are someone who shits himself purposefully and defends that to the death.

The DSMIV-R (DSMV in 2015) should have a category diagnosing all this. Because folks, this is a mental disorder.

There is a reason why mental hospital patients wear diapers. And no...it's not because they "are comfy"....

Guest greatvalue15

Oh, and I won't get offened by anything anyone says here because this site already stoops lower than I possibly ever could.

I mean, you can't get much lower than this. it's pretty bad....and I feel sad for you all because you don't see it.

Okay, I'm not the one being stupid here. I am a normal logical thinking person that uses the toilet.

The DSMIV-R (DSMV in 2015) should have a category diagnosing all this. Because folks, this is a mental disorder.

There is a reason why mental hospital patients wear diapers. And no...it's not because they "are comfy"....

It seems as though we are having a battle of wits with an individual who is unarmed... your funny! :)

Haaa, its been so long since i had the chance to be in a flame war. The fire needs a bit more fuel ...

We defend our position because you attacked. Why did you attack? Because your pissed that your a looser that couldn't manage college and want to blame it on other people. Patients in mental hospital sometimes wear diapers because their clinically insane and may cause potential accidents. You seem to think you know a lot about how to diagnose an individual with a mental disorder, why don't you elaborate on what grounds you would base yourself to call us mentally unfit? I want scientific data backing it up too, not just your opinion which is blinded by rage and stupidity :)

Necros

Oh, and I won't get offened by anything anyone says here because this site already stoops lower than I possibly ever could.

I mean, you can't get much lower than this. it's pretty bad....and I feel sad for you all because you don't see it.

You don't have to feel sorry for me. I am quite content with my life. :D