LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Wittle One

Hi, I'm a new baby girl. I am also a proud submissive ;-) I am a Born Again Christian and find submission totally HOT. I didn't really think about being a baby until I figured out that I wanted a Daddy Dom and then, after talking one day to my long distance Daddy, he told me if I acted like a baby then I would be treated as one. I found the idea very appealing and started reading material and visiting all the sites I could find about it. The more I read the more I wanted it. So here I am! ;-).

I hope to meet other babies and Daddies to talk to and learn from.

Welcome to DailyDi! This is one of the bestest places to meet other like-minded people! Actually, this *is* the best palce in my opinion, but I'm sure others may disagree.

Welcome to daily diapers. My daddy Honu and I are married and met on a ABDL role play website called I.C.U. but the site no longer exists. We have been married for almost two years now. I am very much ABLG and daddy is a DL with a little AB. I love my daddy/husband and he treats me like the baby I want to be. He also disciplines me when I get bad.