LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Totally Supportive

My Boyfriend has recently told me he likes to wear diapers (nappies). Its took him 2 years to finally tell me but he needed time to fully understand it himself before trying to explain it to me. Although i was quite shocked at first i realised there are worse things he could be doing. I though about it and realised that i wouldnt let this come between us its just not worth losing him over. I love him more than anything and i wouldnt want to lose him over something like this. We took it one step at a time and now i feel comfortable being around him when he is wearing one. Its nice to have our own little secret between the 2 of us. Its brought us closer together and i love him more than ever for telling me. It makes me feel special that i am the only one who knows. I just hope everybody else can be as supportive it would mean the world to them. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

My Boyfriend has recently told me he likes to wear diapers (nappies). Its took him 2 years to finally tell me but he needed time to fully understand it himself before trying to explain it to me. Although i was quite shocked at first i realised there are worse things he could be doing. I though about it and realised that i wouldnt let this come between us its just not worth losing him over. I love him more than anything and i wouldnt want to lose him over something like this. We took it one step at a time and now i feel comfortable being around him when he is wearing one. Its nice to have our own little secret between the 2 of us. Its brought us closer together and i love him more than ever for telling me. It makes me feel special that i am the only one who knows. I just hope everybody else can be as supportive it would mean the world to them. :thumbsup:

its good to know that you are supportive of him. it can be extreamly hard to tell the one's you love about something like this. i wish the best for the both of you in the future.

You are a special person! I hope your boyfriend can appreciate the support you are willing to offer him. Go slow - as slow as you need to - with the whole diaper thing. Talk - LOTS - about what you find cute, not so cute, fun, not fun, etc. Don't just accept everything he wants at face value, just because he seems to want it. Talk it out and insist on having fun, getting the benefits, etc as well. It won't be worth it if you give in more than you really want to.

On the other hand, don't be afraid of this. While you may find some people on here objectionable, that's true of everyone out in the world, isn't it?! When you are ready, try things that might seem a little outrageous, ridiculous or maybe even disgusting. If it does nothing for you - or turns you off - back away from that aspect of it. This is no better or worse than any other hobby, quirk, oddity or inclination your boyfriend might have. It is what the two of you make of it.

I hope it can come to be important to you beyond just what it is to him, but if not, don't be afraid to make him make a decision. There are LOTS of guys here who are quick to say they'd dump a partner at a moment's notice if they aren't accepted for their diapers and everything they want to go with it. If that ever should become the case for your boyfriend and you can't handle it, far better to know now.

Also, if your boyfriend insists he cannot and will not change (other than his diaper!) - I mean change from his desire to wear diapers - you'd better believe him. If you suddenly decide you can't deal with it, be prepared for him not to be able to part with diapers. Most people are like that. There still can be compromises in your relationship, but don't expect miracles. Right now, though, it sounds like the two of you are off to a GREAT start. Good luck to both of you. And remember, YOU ARE SPECIAL!

• Like 3