LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Changes That Are Funny (And Frustrating)

Usually I can change diapers every two hours without difficulty. In the past two weeks I seem to have lost my body schedule. I've peed all over myself and the shower while cleaning up, changing into a clean diaper, and have started missing the warnings for bowel movements! The extra laundry and time for cleanup is making me crazy. That's a round trip, going crazy, so I just wave at myself and keep going! Bless my dear wife for not complaining about waking up next to a messy husband the past three mornings. She wakes me up and is very gentle about it. We're going through scented candles more than ever. Just venting as I woke up messy and had to get up to change just now.

Sorry you're having to deal with that. I found myself peeing all over the bathroom floor after taking a shower several times. I started drying off in the shower and grabbing a fresh diaper before I step out on a towel. If I do wet before I get dried off and diapered I can rinse the shower out with the hand held shower head.

I've stopped changing on the bed and we have tile on the floor under my changing table. However! There are obvious lines on the wall in the paint! I've had to seal the paint before putting a new coat on twice. Because I flood when I finally do let go it kinda goes everywhere, including the ceiling! Yesterday I got some in the ceiling light bowl! :roflmao: Now THAT'S entertainment! Sizzle sizzle sizzle! There are no electrical outlets on the wall where I have my changing table!

I have a couple of "things" that drive me crazy!

I hate it when you start leaking as you are changing.

The absolute worse is when you finish your change and as you pull your pants up the handle on the zipper rips your diaper.....that really gets to me!!!!!!

I have a couple of "things" that drive me crazy!

I hate it when you start leaking as you are changing.

The absolute worse is when you finish your change and as you pull your pants up the handle on the zipper rips your diaper.....that really gets to me!!!!!!

Better your diaper than something else! :whistling:

Hey Turtle Pins,

They have something for that! My wife and I were strolling Babies R Us the other day and I noticed an absorbent "codpiece" - for lack of a better word - that a caregiver can place over a male baby's penis while changing the baby, so as to prevent urine streams. They had a few and these had funny sayings on them. I forget the sayings but will have to go back to look. Its basically an absorbent cup that covers your peepee. How Rad is that?

Hmmmm Lionel Richie singing "Oh what a feeling, Peeing on the ceiling!" :roflmao: Dude!!! :roflmao: