LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost

jesus christ what a fucking cop out.... they were all dead? really? with all the crazy messed up plot twists and shit the writers threw in the last six seasons the best they could come up with was 'they were all dead'.... nooo thank you... i felt it was such a lame cop out series finale...

i will say, i did not see the three alternate endings yet... maybe one of those is better... i hope so!

*SPOLIER ALERT* Don't read unless you have seen the finale....

Scroll down....

Ok...god enough I hope.

Sarah: The events that took place on the island were in our universe. They didn't die in the plane crash like so many have speculated after seeing the finale. The alternate universe where they were all in LA during the majority of this last season is when they were all dead....kinda like purgatory, in between our reality and what ever comes next. They all appeared in LA (purgatory) at the same time because they all had the shared experience that was the island. It was the most important moment of their lives.

The events on the island REALLY took place and those that finally got off the island went on to live their lives.

If you watch the finale again, pay close attention to the conversations they have at the church. Its all in there.

jesus christ what a fucking cop out.... they were all dead? really? with all the crazy messed up plot twists and shit the writers threw in the last six seasons the best they could come up with was 'they were all dead'.... nooo thank you... i felt it was such a lame cop out series finale...

i will say, i did not see the three alternate endings yet... maybe one of those is better... i hope so!

In the flash sideways, there was "no now". They all died at some point and ended up there at the "ssame time".

yes i KNOW that on the island they were all alive.. what i was pissed at was how they cheaped out in trying to explain the 'sideways' reality by just making them all dead... i also got that they all died at different times...

i just feel it was a very unimaginative way to reconcile this alternate reality....