LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Industry News - Powerpoint Presentation By Carlos Richer - Noted Industry Exec

I have Powerpoint 2003, bummer! If you want email me and I'll send you the link. I have it favorited. That won't change the format but maybe you could look at it on another computer?

Yes I am concerned about the potential demise of plastic backing forecast for future adult diapering. I suppose that future developments/ changes in "adult diapers" are yet another good reason to support (supply v. demand) the "adult baby diaper" industry (aka Bambinos/ TBHG and others perhaps). We should support our favorite swaddling textile vigorously, as much as possible, while we are able to. Paper just doesn't cut it, for me.

Note that our favorite paraphilic object is deemed by the appropriate name of "adult diaper" as opposed to the unfortunate mass market moniker "incontinent brief". Nice!

I am hoping that perhaps Angela will weigh in on this subject, as it ties in well with the previous thread.

Well, regardless of what happens or where the market and manufacturing takes disposable "adult incontinence briefs (diapers) " I am still very happy with my old fashioned cloth prefolds and plastic pants :D

qwack

• 2 weeks later...

Dated October 2005- an interesting look back.

It's also INCORRECT.

His dates are way off at least for the US Diaper industry. My brother wore taped pampers in the 1968 time frame. Certainly earlier than he lists it. Supersorb polymers hit the adult diaper market in 1977 or so, I remember seeing them listed in catalogs. I certainly was wearing them by the summer of 79. Don't know when they hit baby diapers but my children wore them well in advance of his date.