LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Cornflake

Hello, im a DL and i think i have been since an early age (maybe 6+), my memory has lapsed abit since then but i do still have memories of thinking about diapers when i was about that young!

I enjoy wearing diapers, i like the feeling of them, they give me a sense of comfort and security, just a couple of thoughts of the top of my head, im sure i have more!

Ive been browsing the boards for a month or so now and now have decided to register, ive been looking at the "how to tell my girlfriend" threads and a couple of weeks ago i told her! she was shocked to start with but now shes ok with it! she doesnt mind me wearing, during the day or night, i think im the luckiest guy ever! My girlfriend means more to me than anything, i love her dearly and i'd do anything for her, i wouldnt want to hurt her in any way at all, if she wasnt ok with me wearing diapers i'd stop doing it for her.

i feel so lucky to have an understanding girlfriend, i was panicing so badly when i was telling her, wondering what her reaction would be, but i feel like im the luckiest person ever!

i hope to meet lots of friends who feel the same way i do, and now im registered, join in with lots of threads :)

thankyou in advance!

Guest Baby-Toa

welcome to the board

Congratz on the girlfriend that is understanding ^^ it's a good feeling knowing that and a lot of people here wish they had what you have.