LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Potty Dance

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

i was sitting in my front room watching tv checking a few things and this pull ups comerical came on. for once i have to admit it has been better then a few in the past. has one else seen it?

omg its soooo creeeepy. sends a shiver down my spine. i think if was walking down the street and some guy came up to me singing the potty dance i would have to scream " i need an adult i need an adult" then trhow a rock at him and commit a hate crime. then maby go by zombie rule 101 and shoot em the head to make sure it was dead.

• Like 1

The Potty Dance is the topic?

I do the potty dance whenever I need to go peepee. Usually that is when I have to fumble around getting the damn house keys out. My mommy knows that when I do this I REALLY do have to wet alot. I usually announce that I have to go peepee while simultaneously doing the potty dance. She knows if I'm not diapered I may wet my pants so she tries to help me hurry inside. She also know if I'm in diapers I then just stand very still, get very quiet and relieve myself like a baby does. I love this and I love her.