The Smell Of A Messy Diaper Is...

What do you think?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. A mess diaper smells...

• Intoxicating
    • Invigorating
    • A little invigorating AND a little intoxicating
    • No opinion/Indifferent

Messy diapers smell like poo(well it does :P), dont really like the smell but love the squishy goodness :P

I don't poop my diaper often, its fun when I do.

The smell is awful and gross. When I change myself I try to hurry. The only good thing is that I feel sooo naughy at what I did...:smiley-baby-boy:

I don't poop my diaper often, its fun when I do.

The smell is awful and gross. When I change myself I try to hurry. The only good thing is that I feel sooo naughy at what I did...:smiley-baby-boy:

I guess thats what makes it so special, knowing that you are doing (dooing) something that you KNOW you're supposedly not supposed to do...;)

But it's ok....we understand :D

{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!!!}}}}} anyways

I guess thats what makes it so special, knowing that you are doing (dooing) something that you KNOW you're supposedly not supposed to do...;)

But it's ok....we understand :D

{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!!!}}}}} anyways

Giggle

thank you.

I think the reason poo poo smells so bad, its mother natures way of telling you not to mess with it. So go ahead and poop your diaper, just be tidy about it, do sit in it too long. Poop is OK inside your colon, but not so much on your skin.

I've heard a lot of real mommies say they don' mind the smell of there own baby's poop but don't really like to change other messy babies.