LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper That Have A Long Back?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

so i messed my diapers this morning and after sitting for 30 minutes the poo was all the way up to the tip of the diaper at the back. i couldnt sit on anything because some was sticking out. i need a longer diaper so this doesnt happen. any ideas? the load was bigger than normal but i want something that will hold up. was using an abena xplus.

• 4 months later...

the 6 tape attends actually go higher up on the back than others

Ditto! Attends has always been one diaper that goes up higher in the back. Now, since it has 6 tapes, what you can do is pull the diaper up even higher in the back and fasten the middle tape where you would normally fasten the top tape in front and just forget about fastening the top tape. That will allow only 2 tapes fastened per side, but your diaper will be a lot higher in back without sacraficing much in the front.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I dunno, never had much of a problem with my mess coming out the back. I just make sure I know most is gravitating to my genital area.

It would suck to be sitting in class and find out from the person behind you you have a little poop peeking out the top of your pants.

How does one go about making that a casual convo?

"Umm....greg?? I think you have...some.....um....poop....coming out your lower back"

• 2 weeks later...