LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips, Hints, And Trick

Eh, I'll indulge.

-What diapers to buy.

That depends on what you're planning on using them for. Do you want to go out in public and dare yourself to wet your diaper? Just go with some disposable depends. Do you want to stay home, suck on a pacifier, and pretend you're locked in a crib? Bambinos seems appropriate.

-Where to hide them.

You should know that better than anyone else. I mostly keep mine in my closet, since I'm supposed to be responsible for keeping my room tidy. Just put them in a place where nobody except you looks.

-What to do with dirty diapers

Throw them away. And don't leave them in the trash too long. After a few days, the smell lingers in the room and it's hard to get rid of.

• Like 1

Eh, I'll indulge.

-What diapers to buy.

That depends on what you're planning on using them for. Do you want to go out in public and dare yourself to wet your diaper? Just go with some disposable depends. Do you want to stay home, suck on a pacifier, and pretend you're locked in a crib? Bambinos seems appropriate.

-Where to hide them.

You should know that better than anyone else. I mostly keep mine in my closet, since I'm supposed to be responsible for keeping my room tidy. Just put them in a place where nobody except you looks.

-What to do with dirty diapers

Throw them away. And don't leave them in the trash too long. After a few days, the smell lingers in the room and it's hard to get rid of.

This.

You should ask more specific questions :P

Guest little_jonny

When my room got redone My parents made a closet where our old fernece (sp) use to be at we toke it out after we had eletric heat put in. They cut a good size door way for it and got it set up for me to have as a closet. they put in two shelves one dwon low and one up high so i culd hide things up there.. (luckey me :) ) i put mine in a back pack with a lock on it and put it up there as far back as it will go. i just have to make sure i know where i ut the key and extra keys at.

read through the boards, all of those topics have been covered nicely. Welcome and enjoy

I mean no disrespect, Timmy, but as someone who has been harshly rebuked* a few times for asking questions or posting information that already existed, I would like to post a little something about forum etiquette.

Yes, this question has been posted before. EVERY question has been posted before. Just look through the hundreds of thousands of posts and you'll absolutely find the answer in there somewhere.

But why is it so wrong to ask something that's not completely original? Every person is different, as is the way the question is asked, and the answers people give. Where you would hide diapers would vary by the living situation. Which diapers are right for you will depend on the individual. The point is that the same question asked a hundred times by a hundred different people will yield a hundred different answers.

Aren't we all here to talk to each other about the thing that's so personal, so private, and so rare? Must every conversation be new? I just don't get that need to tell people that their question isn't worth answering (again) and to go look through miles of other posts for the answer. What is that?

-RMS

*Not that yours was harsh, but I thought it was a good starting point for a conversation.

The hiding problem depends on who you're trying to hid them from. I ran out of possible hiding places when I was living with my parents, so I just had to stop wearing until I moved out. With some parents, there is no safe hiding place. So be prepared to be found out, even if you hide them in some place that would require someone who's nowhere near reasonable to look. This includes such places as buried at the bottom of a large tub of Legos, under the carpet with something over the spot (such as a desk or box), and anywhere else. If you can get them in there, they can find them...

I mean no disrespect, Timmy, but as someone who has been harshly rebuked* a few times for asking questions or posting information that already existed, I would like to post a little something about forum etiquette.

Yes, this question has been posted before. EVERY question has been posted before. Just look through the hundreds of thousands of posts and you'll absolutely find the answer in there somewhere.

But why is it so wrong to ask something that's not completely original? Every person is different, as is the way the question is asked, and the answers people give. Where you would hide diapers would vary by the living situation. Which diapers are right for you will depend on the individual. The point is that the same question asked a hundred times by a hundred different people will yield a hundred different answers.

Aren't we all here to talk to each other about the thing that's so personal, so private, and so rare? Must every conversation be new? I just don't get that need to tell people that their question isn't worth answering (again) and to go look through miles of other posts for the answer. What is that?

-RMS

*Not that yours was harsh, but I thought it was a good starting point for a conversation.

Didn't mean it to be harsh or downplaying his questions. It was an invitation to read the boards see some good posts and get to know people here a little. Lots of good old posts to enjoy. I apologize if my response came across as curt. You don't have to dig very deep to get recent answers to all of the above questions.

I could really use some help and figured that others like me might as well. I'm curious as to if any of you has tips on what diapers to buy, where to hide them, and what to do with the dirty diapers that result.

All these answers are in the forums and there are so many variations in what everyone thinks is the right answer you'll really need to do some digging on your own ;) I'll do some generalizing as I try to answer you- just remember this in my opinion and YMMV!

Depends are everywhere. They don't hold a lot so maybe not a good choice for using as opposed to simply wearing. Store brands are usually just as poor, but I like the CVS day and nighttime fitted briefs. Cloth backed, two velcro tapes per side so you can easily get the fit you want without tearing the diaper, semi-thick, fairly absorbent, and super-cheap when they're on sale :) Molicare and Abenas are premium products that you'll have to order online. Bambino's are the most absorbent and most babyish disposable. I like pre-fold cloth diapers myself- they're not for everyone though B)

Nobody can tell you the best hiding place- you may have very nosy people in you life and you may not, so where you put diapers has to be customized to your situation. You've seen the size of a bag of diapers so think from there. Generally go for the 'chinese box' approach- several innocent looking containers inside each other- so that they have to do some work to find them. Most secure but least accessible is off-site hiding- and that has a risk of loss too. Don't put them in the back of a dresser drawer. Don't put them under your bed. Don't put then under your mattress. Don't put them in the front part of your closet in a non-secured container. These are all places where everyone thinks about hiding stuff, so everyone looks there when they snoop. Think and be creative :)

Disposal varies for everyone. In apartments with a shared dumpster it's easy. In a single family rural home with no curbside garbage pick-up it's not so easy. If you poop you need to get rid of them ASAP- if you only pee you have more time. Either way seal then in an airtight plastic bag (ziploc or well-tied), place that in a plastic shopping bag or two for camouflage. Those go into the middle or bottom of the usual house outdoor trash can, or discretely into someone else's can or a store dumpster :ninja: Peed you have a few days before they stink, pooped do it today- no later than tomorrow. Your diet will affect the aroma strength of either so you may have more or less time to deal with this. And remember that this kind of odor attracts certain critters who may dig into the trash to 'investigate' it :o

Doing anything "under the radar" is by necessity customized to the situation at hand, and your success will depend more on how well you think it through than anything else :huh: Nearly every possible answer is in the forums here somewhere, so browse around and see what others are doing :thumbsup:

And welcome to the wonderful world of wearing adult diapers by choice and the best website for this topic anywhere :D

Bettypooh

Thanks for the help. You make a good point of to many people being around to have diapers around and not be caught. So I'm not sure when I'll get the chance. I'll make it work. As for diapers, I'd much rather wear baby diapers if that would work otherwise I'm going to get Goodnites. That's my plan. Thanks for the help.