LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free To Roam

Great story, please make Dwayne gay! smile.gif

Oh come on! I'm straight but even I know no one can 'make' Dwayne gay. Oh, you were talking about the writing! I was just caught up in the story!24.gif

Either way, I'm still enjoying the story!

I wanted to apologize to people who felt like my previous chapter was short. The reason it was short was due to the fact that I was working on a larger chapter, which is the one I've released this afternoon for your viewing pleasure AND there will be a new chapter released on Thursday.

As Dwayne watched Dr. Phil, he felt blood rush to his face as an emotional burst of fearful energy. He didn't want to be enabled. He didn't want to hear the words from Dr. Phil that condoned homosexuality. However, as his sweat was absorbed by his diaper's leg gathers, he felt a strange sense of relief. While he sat petrified on his bed, Dwayne looked around his bedroom. He was in his own apartment, his home. He started to believe that nobody had to know about his escapades. It wouldn't be a problem, he thought. Then his mind changed course. He started breathing heavily. He was doubtful. Perhaps he overestimated the extent of Stevie's relationship with Roger. Perhaps the relationship between the two men was nothing more than an elaborate fantasy produced by his vivid imagination -- but why? Was he really that stimulated by the thought or was his fears driven by homophobic paranoia? But if it was paranoia, why was he aroused in their presence?

His cell phone rang on the end table. Before the first ring completed, he answered tersely. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey. It's Gwen."

Dwayne laid his head back on the pillow and sighed. He was grateful for the distraction. "How are you?"

"It's been the same old. I'm not doing that great at my job and I feel like ditching them."

Dwayne found the perfect conversational segway. "You know, your father, my boss, is putting me through my rounds -- and I'm not saying that my situation is worse than yours, but he is --"

"An asshole? Yes, he definitely is."

"I didn't say he was an 'asshole,' nope. I'm innocent. You may not see me shaking my head at you, but I am because I'm pretending to disagree." Dwayne didn't shake his head.

Gwen laughed. "So now that I got you in the hot seat, I was wondering if I could ask you something really important."

Dwayne chuckled. "Sure, shoot. But please, don't aim between the eyes."

"What are you doing tonight?"

Dwayne quickly rose from his bed. He looked at the mirror above his bedroom drawer. "What am I doing tonight? Well, I'm meeting the ambassador of Pakistan at six and then I'm leaving for Mexico to party with Axl Rose."

Gwen played along. "You mind if I drop on by after you play chess with the world's smartest man -- maybe eight-thirty?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not? I can squeeze you in. Listen babe, I'm a very busy man. I got people to see, things to do, planes to fly... but I don't fly planes well because I like my martinis at the airport, but I expect you here by eight-thirty."

"I'll be there! And remember, this is not a date."

"Confirmed. Roger that. Over and that. Copy."

Dwayne hung up the phone and smiled warmly. He had plenty of time to clean up the apartment and remove anything that would potentially embarrass him. He put all the dirty diapers in a large, plastic trash bag. Fortunately, it was completely black and it was durable enough for him to carry through the apartment building and out to the dumpsters. Once Dwayne disposed of the diapers, he felt better. However, underneath his clothes, he completely forgot that he was still wearing a diaper.

Time quickly passed by and there was a knock on Dwayne's apartment door. Dwayne dressed in a formal white shirt and corduroy black pants. His long hair was gelled back. He smelled of fine, French cologne with a hint of a deodorizer, which he used to eliminate the foul odor that lingered in the air. When Dwayne opened the door, he saw a beautiful, tall woman with green eyes, curly blond hair, bright-red lips; dressed in a blue casual knit top and bright gray, bootcut jeans.

Gwen opened up her arms for a hug. "So how's my lovely ex-fiance doing in his new place, eh?" she asked.

"I'm doing swell!"

"'Swell'? Who uses the word 'swell' anymore? We're not 'Leave it to Beaver.'" Like Dwayne, she thought she was clever.

Dwayne closed the door when Gwen walked inside. She looked around the apartment and walked into the kitchen.

"This is an upgrade from living with your parents. By the way, how's your mom and dad doing?"

"Mom is good, but she can't stand the fact that I'm no longer living with her and dad so she's become a real pain in the ass. You know, she's calling me, reminiscing about the way things used to be."

"Parents are annoying like that. Sometimes, I wish my parents would get Alzheimer's so they could forget that I existed -- or better yet, forget about the money I owe them."

"That's harsh. I'd never wish that sort of thing on my parents."

Five seconds of awkward silence later.

"We should forget this conversation ever started," Gwen suggested.

"And about that --"

"What? Did you say something?"

"Exactly," said Dwayne. He shook his head and laughed.

Before Gwen and Dwayne dated and pursued a serious relationship, they were childhood friends. Dwayne would play with her at school instead of the boys. Since they were young, they were magnetically attracted to each other. Both of them had a tremendous sense of humor, which would help them manage everyday life in school and at home.

Over the years, Gwen became a tomboy and Dwayne would treat her like one of the boys. While Dwayne became fond of computers and technology, Gwen joined sport teams and became a well-known athlete at school. Even though she had a passive-aggressive personality -- which deterred plenty of men from having a stable relationship with her -- she was tender at heart and she wanted nothing more than to marry the man of her dreams. At the time, that man was definitely not Dwayne.

Throughout high school, Dwayne and Gwen would spy on each other as they went on dates. Neither of them would confess to spying, but at the same time, neither of them could deny the gravitational pull that would eventually bring them together.

After they graduated from high school, the two longtime friends saw each other less, but as the old saying goes: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." One evening, Dwayne was eating dinner at a diner close to his parents' house in Venice. While he read the menu and deliberated on what he wanted to eat, he felt a hand gently placed on his shoulder. When he looked up, he saw Gwen, who apparently shook off her tomboy image. She appeared dazzling, graciously effeminate, but dressed in an apron and restaurant business attire.

"What a sight for sore eyes," said Dwayne with a great, big smile. "Where have you been all my life?"

"That's what I was about to ask," Gwen replied. "So can I take your order?"

"I'll take you with a side of fries, a vanilla milkshake with two straws."

"That's so sweet. My shift doesn't end for about an hour so you'd have to wait for a while."

"You think my heart would waver if I had to wait for one hour?"

Gwen bent down to Dwayne's face and she planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He closed his eyes, exhaled and blushed.

From that moment, Dwayne and Gwen were in love. Both were impressed with how the other evolved. They were no longer children, but Dwayne would remain with a child-like appreciation and admiration for the simpler things in life: friendship, love and happiness. When Gwen reappeared in his life, Dwayne felt a sense of accomplishment. He enthusiastically ignored the complexities of adulthood to relish in the fact that he found someone to be with. He longed for companionship.

At his apartment, Dwayne talked about old times with Gwen at his dining room table with only candlelight. Then she lowered her eyebrows and looked at Dwayne with a stiff upper-lip. She said, "I wanted to marry you so badly, but you ran out of the chapel like you were the bride. Was it really because we were too young or was it because of my acne? Or was it something else?"

"I know I said that we were too young to commit to marriage then, but I nixed the engagement because I didn't want to grow up. I know I said to you at one point, 'I want to grow old with you,' but after I said it, I realized that I didn't want to be old. I didn't want to be the grumpy old man that turns on his water hose in the front yard and sprays his neighbor's kids. I wanted to be with you, but I just didn't like the idea of growing up. To me, marriage is something that -- in a way -- acknowledges that you're at the beginning of what would be a lifelong phase of growing up and growing old. And I didn't want to hear the minister tell me, 'Til death do us part.' I felt our love was eternal and marriage would be a bond that would eventually break by death. The pressure to accept marriage was too strong for me so I bolted."

"So why didn't you want to stay with me?"

"You were fixed on the idea of marrying and having children. I was like, 'Hey, I'm 20. I have this whole life ahead of me,' and I wanted to have a plan for myself that didn't involve me having to dress in a business suit, dragging around a suitcase and pretending to be happy as I work at a dead-end office job until I earned the nickname, 'Grandpa.' It's just... I don't know. After I left you, I knew I needed to adjust. I had to accept responsibility as an adult and embrace the outside world, but I would move further away from the joys I had when I was young."

Gwen nodded and sighed in relief, knowing that Dwayne did not leave her because of her. She could relate to his personal dilemma. "I remember going through my parents' garage and I found my old toys. I found a set of dolls and my dollhouse. Back then, I considered those dolls as people who needed someone to guide them around, but when I looked at them in the garage, I saw my toys as cheap, plastic figures that were most likely produced by underpaid Chinese children."

Dwayne excitedly pointed his finger at her. "Yeah, that's it! Exactly!"

Gwen moved her chair back and looked down at the floor after hearing a strange noise. She turned her head curiously as she looked down. Then she tilted her head up and looked at Dwayne who was across the table from her. Suddenly, Dwayne felt that something was wrong.

"Are you... okay, Dwayne?"

"Yeah... so..." He looked down and noticed that he was leaking. He wet his diaper to the point that his urine permeated through his pants and it was dripping onto the hardwood floor. His face turned red. His heart started to beat quickly. He was deeply embarrassed. He shouted, "No, no, no!" but the damage was already done. Gwen placed her hands over her mouth and muttered, "Oh my God," as he witnessed Dwayne wet his pants. Dwayne quickly leaped out of his chair and ran into the bathroom.

The evening appeared to be a disaster.

Dwayne sat on the toilet in his bathroom. He looked down at the tiled floor and at his wet diaper. With his pants down to his ankles, he felt exposed even though nobody else was in the bathroom. he knew that Gwen was outside the bathroom door, wondering what happened to him. She knew that he had an accident, but even though the two were close, he felt humiliated to come out to her and reveal what he was wearing underneath his pants. After giving himself a few minutes to collect his thoughts, he looked toward the bathroom door and spoke to Gwen.

"Everything is fine, no big deal."

"If it wasn't such a big deal, why did you lock yourself in the bathroom?" Gwen inquired.

"I freaked out, you know. I wasn't expecting that to happen. I'm really sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Gwen quietly turned the bathroom doorknob and opened the door. When the door creaked open, she saw her ex-fiance wearing a thick, disposable diaper. Though she didn't want to admit it right away, she found the situation to be stimulating. In fact, she was not disgusted by what she saw -- even though a part of her wanted to be. It was a humiliating situation -- and she understood Dwayne's embarrassment. Then she realized that Dwayne had unlocked the door. Earlier, he locked the door and he didn't want her to bear witness to his intimately self-gratifying escapades. At the moment Gwen's eyes met his, Dwayne gulped and waited to exhale, not knowing what was currently running through her mind.

"I'm sorry for ruining your evening. I didn't mean to, I--"

"Don't worry about it. I've seen stranger things."

Gwen didn't know how she could word her feelings. The situation was definitely awkward and she never imagined Dwayne in diapers before, but seeing him vulnerable like that pleased her. It didn't please her in a sadistic way, but she had the overwhelming desire to nurture him -- just as much as she wanted Dwayne to take care of her. She felt a motherly instinct take over as her desire to be satirical faded. While she looked at him, she remembered the conversation she had with him at the dining room table when he told her that he didn't want to grow up. She found Dwayne's pursuit for youth was admirable, but she underestimated the means he would use to keep his youth. But to her surprise, she became attracted to him because he was "naughty" for wetting his diaper -- and there was a hint of sexual chemistry that sprung from her discovery.

"So, I'm sure your shocked. I can understand if you don't want to look at my face again."

Gwen shook her head. She felt compelled to reveal her personal opinions. It would give her peace, she thought.

"I have to say this. Dwayne, I think you're really cute."

Dwayne stood up from the toilet and looked at her while tilting his head curiously.

"Yeah, you heard me. You're cute... like a baby boy kind of cute, but you're sexy in your own way. I can't put my thoughts into words just yet, but... I don't know what to say. It's just..."

He felt relieved that she was accepting of him and his predicament, but he didn't feel completely comfortable yet. He wanted to know the extent of her feelings. He knew that she was still taken back by the fact that he wears diapers, but he noticed her intent to understand. He walked to the door and opened it a little wider. He cracked a smile, whispered the words, "Thank you," to her and carefully closed the door without embellishing in her awkwardly phrased confession. He felt his vitality returning to him; blood rushed back to his face. He could feel the beating of his heart return to a casual, subtle thump.

"It's okay, Gwen. If you're okay with it, Gwen, I am okay."

Before Dwayne could fully exhale, she quickly pressed her lips against Dwayne's and kissed him passionately. He was taken back by the kiss, but it felt so right. She felt her body pressing up against his soaked diaper. She pulled away from the kiss a little to whisper to him, "You're so naughty," which triggered him to intensify the kiss and embrace her. She ran her fingers down to his diaper and felt the pleasurable warmth around his padded crotch. Dwayne felt his breasts graze against his chest. He was overcome with arousal; she detected his excitement right away.

She pulled away from the kiss and said to Dwayne, "Let mommy change you out of that diaper."

The word "mommy," which sprung from Gwen's lips, thrilled Dwayne extensively. "Yes, mommy," he said.

Within only five minutes, the situation turned from an forgettable evening to a night to remember.

Wow, what an Awesome Climax! While I hate Cliff-Hangers, They definetly keep up my interest, Please keep going & keep up the good Work!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

The Super Bowl was just a day away, but the experience Dwayne had with Gwen was so vivid and engaging that it made one of the biggest sport events of the year seem very obsolete. The sexual tension between the two firebrands was explosive -- and Dwayne could have never predicted that his infantile desires would serve as a catalyst for reuniting with his ex-girlfriend. It was the moment he was waiting for.

Dwayne laid in bed with Gwen. Dwayne felt exhausted but happy. He couldn't believe that Gwen would fall for him based on something that seemed so personally and exclusively gratifying to him that no other woman would find it enticing. "And here I am, a grown man in a wet diaper, and she likes that," he thought. "Impossible." But it happened. He thought about how she may have pitied him and thought about pleasing him out of sympathy, but there was no indication that Gwen felt that way. The sex was passionate and overdue. Both of them knew it, but his interests and her formerly closeted desires to assert control over him -- as a mommy -- came together to create the perfect, intimate experience. The sheer impossibility of a woman to find a diapered man attractive intensified the experience. What appeared to be foreplay before suddenly became enthusiastic acceptance of his choice to wear diapers.

Gwen slipped on her blouse and slipped on her panties. She rose out of bed and wandered to the balcony where she overlooked the evening Los Angeles skyline. She rested her arms on the balcony rail and she looked around, appearing content.

Even though Dwayne had lost his virginity several years earlier, he felt like it lost it all over again. The physical intimacy he had with Gwen was confirmation that his heart belonged to her. He sat quietly in bed, thinking about Roger and Stevie and why he was stimulated by their presence. He realized that the sexual excitement he had for those two was simply based on the notion that it was so easy to be diapered, to be infantile and naughty -- and to see them as vulnerable as he was intensified his lust, but it was Gwen who served as the spark that drove him completely wild. He was pushed over the edge and he never felt better.

He smiled and turned to Gwen. He wanted to tell her, "Thank you," but his body was still sexually proactive. He wanted to know the extent of Gwen's motherhood -- and he wanted to know what he could do to bring her back into his life. Dwayne mumbled to her and said, "So what now, mommy?" He groped his clean, thick diaper as he asked. He closed his eyes and meditated to the sound of the loud crinkling.

"Don't know, but I know that I have to think of a plan to deal with my boyfriend."

Dwayne opened his eyes and leaned up in bed after hearing the word "boyfriend." He looked around the bedroom and then bit his lip. He couldn't think clearly. He wanted to be nervous, but he continued to bask in the sexual euphoria that pacified him.

"You mean a friend who just so happens to be a boy or a boyfriend kind of boyfriend?" Dwayne asked in a seemingly cocky tone. He thought she was joking as she usually does.

"Oh no, he's definitely my boyfriend. You do realize we haven't been this close with each other for five years, right? Times have changed."

Dwayne took a deep breath and titled his head down. He looked at his bed sheets and grunted tensely. It was news that he didn't want to hear, but it was expected. Nevertheless, he was confident that the matter would be resolved one way or the other. Gwen's boyfriend didn't have to know. She wouldn't jeopardize his trust and disclose the tantalizing details to anyone else.

In a way he couldn't explain, Dwayne was intrigued by the secrecy. Dwayne wasn't phased by the fact that Gwen had a boyfriend because he felt there was a sexual chemistry that existed, which was contingent on keeping mum about their relationship. He liked the idea of knowing that his "mommy" would visit him when the opportunity struck and they would partake in spontaneous rendezvous. After thinking about the idea for a minute, he broke his silence and smiled back at Gwen.

"It's all good. I figured out how we could get away with it," said Dwayne.

Gwen walked back inside as he closed the balcony doors and blinds. "I don't know, Dwayne. It doesn't feel right to me."

"But you like what we have now, right? You like it and it excites you, right?"

"Yeah, well of course, you know, I can't resist."

Dwayne hatched a plan with Gwen. Whenever she was available to see him, she would take the opportunity and make sure that he was doing everything he was told. Anything that mommy wanted, he obeyed no matter what. He would do anything for mommy. As a reward, he would satisfy her lust and keep her satisfied until she needed to leave and return to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend -- who was an insurance salesmen that worked a nine-to-five job on the weekdays and worked late on the weekends -- had a work schedule that was convenient for Gwen. She could visit Dwayne while he was at work and make sure that he was a good boy. If he was bad, he would be spanked and humiliated. It was only fair, he thought. Gwen agreed.

"Russ is expecting me to come home now. I better get going," she said as she dashed to the bathroom, combed her hair with her fingers and puckered her lips in front of the bathroom mirror.

Dwayne calmly walked out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a black t-shirt and a diaper. He stretched his arms and yawned happily. "It was nice of you to visit," said Dwayne. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you again."

Gwen quickly walked out of the apartment, but stopped in the dimly lit hallway outside. She turned around, looked at Dwayne through a crack in the door and she grinned. "Take care. And by the way, mommy thinks you should get a bright blue onesie."

Good story. I'm interested in seeing how all these relationships will work out - also, this is an interesting exploration about those who wear and those who like those who wear.

I noticed that you really wanted Dwayne to be homosexual, but as I said before, he's a sexually confused character that is hard to decipher. As an author, I like my characters to have made facets so don't be too disappointed. You never know what's in store.

I noticed that you really wanted Dwayne to be homosexual, but as I said before, he's a sexually confused character that is hard to decipher. As an author, I like my characters to have made facets so don't be too disappointed. You never know what's in store.

I did make my position rather obvious..., I just feel mislead is all, but I guess predictable stories are usually not very good stories, and there is still hope (that he will take some homosexual) for the future of the story! :)

For the past week, Dwayne went on a wild spiritual roller-coaster ride that resulted in him rekindling his relationship with Gwen, but in order to achieve that, he had to discover what made him truly comfortable. What made him comfortable and secure was something he never expected, but given his philosophical approach on life, it made sense. He deeply valued simplicity. Ironically, only when he embraced his appreciation of diapers and regression did Dwayne feel like he grew up. The lifestyle he chose created a delicate balance between his pursuit for primitiveness and adulthood.

The Super Bowl was on. The game pitted the Indianapolis Colts against the New Orleans Saints. Dwayne decorated the coffee table in his living room with nachos, hot dogs, popcorn and beer. He walked around the room with his dark blue Colts t-shirt and a diaper as he made sure that everything was in place. After hearing a knock at the door, he raced to the door to greet Roger and Stevie. Dwayne was surprised to see that Stevie stood wearing a football-themed onesie and a pacifier. Dwayne scratched his head and said to Stevie, "You must have some nerve going out in public wearing that."

"No, I changed over at Roger's place. My wife would kill me if I went around like this," said Stevie as he chuckled at the thought. "No way, Jose." Stevie put the pacifier back in his mouth.

Roger extended his arms, said, "C'mere, man," to Dwayne. Dwayne hugged Roger and patted him on the back. At least he was dressed more appropriately, Dwayne thought.

"So help yourselves to some snacks. The game's about to start. I got drinks," Dwayne offered. He was cheerful this afternoon. Roger and Stevie noticed how chipper Dwayne was, which led them to wonder why.

"And you got the diapers and the powder?" Roger asked. "Because you never know." Stevie nodded in concurrence.

"I got it all. I ordered a case of diapers a few days ago. I got them to do rush delivery on it. That and the shipping took out a good chunk of this month's paycheck, but this is a special occasion, right? They are in the bedroom. Baby powder is in the bathroom. We're totally set." Dwayne turned on the television in the living room as his friends sat down. Once he turned the TV on, he walked into his bedroom and opened the case of diapers. He took out one of the pre-folded diapers out of the case and rubbed it, making it crinkle. He lifted the diaper up to his nose and smelled that nice, fresh diaper scent.

Meanwhile, Stevie sat on the floor and looked up at the TV. He placed his pacifier on the edge of the coffee table and spread his legs out. Roger remained on the futon.

"Is it cozier on the floor?" Roger asked Stevie.

"Uh huh. It's more fun to watch the game this way," Stevie replied.

Roger rose from the futon, removed his jeans, folded them neatly and put them on the top of the futon. Also wearing a diaper, Roger adjusted his black t-shirt before sitting down next to Stevie and casually resting resting his head on Stevie's shoulder. Dwayne returned from the bedroom to see the two cuddled up on the floor.

"What ever happened to, you know, that 'sitting on the couch' thing?" asked Dwayne jokingly. "Does it smell or something?"

"No, it's fine. We just like sitting down here," said Stevie. "You should join us."

"Are you kidding? If you're going to sit on the floor, then the couch is mine. Oh... by the way, how did you guys really meet each other?" The question lingered in Dwayne's mind for the past two days. "Stevie told me that you guys bumped into each other at a grocery store."

"Well, a couple of years ago, Stevie invited people in this complex to the apartment and we had a get-together of sorts. We drank, watched the Lakers, joked around -- and Stevie, remember the bet that you made with me?" said Roger.

"Yeah. You said the Celtics would beat the Lakers that game and I offered a bet. Being a Lakers fan, I told him, 'You know I'm going to win. Kobe Bryant is unstoppable.'"

"And Stevie said that if I lost, I'd have to wear a diaper."

"Nobody at the party blinked when you mentioned the extent of the wager, Stevie?"

"No, the guys were totally digging it. When the game was over and I won the bet, I brought out the diaper and forced him to put it on in the bathroom."

"And what happened after that?"

"I liked it," said Roger. "It just felt right. I thought that maybe I was drunk and I was cool with everything, but no, it just felt right. Then I find out later that Stevie also wore them. How else could you explain someone bringing out a diaper at a party?"

"Huh, I'd imagine that if someone told me to wear a diaper at a party, I'd be like, 'Freak! I'm not putting that thing on,'" said Dwayne.

Stevie turned around to face Dwayne. He pointed at Dwayne playfully and said, "But the fact of the matter is that you were interested in wearing diapers as soon as you made eye contact with my diapers. You didn't have a problem with it. Who knows how you would've reacted if you were in Roger's shoes?"

"I certainly wouldn't say, 'Why yes, I love wearing diapers!' in front of everyone," said Dwayne before breaking out a laugh. "But what I would do is pick the losing side every time if wearing diapers was a consequence of losing the bet... But how did the guys at the party react to Roger just sitting there?"

"Everyone was pretty much oblivious to the matter," said Stevie. "It's kinda funny. When you get everyone in the room completely drunk, they don't care if you take a leak on the couch. Everyone is just loose -- and it's sad that people aren't like that when they're sober, you know?"

"Why did you feel the need to tell me a different story?" asked Dwayne as he prodded Stevie's back with his foot.

"Thought it was funny."

"So yeah, what did you tell Dwayne? Now I'm curious," said Roger. Roger gave Stevie a playful push.

Stevie blushed before breaking out a laugh. He pointed at the TV and said, "Watch the game. Watch the game."

Roger turned around and looked up at Dwayne on the couch. "Stevie is a great story-teller."

The game started and the boys watched every play. They watched Colts quarterback Peyton Manning make several key passing plays including an 18-yard pass to Tight End Dallas Clark early in the first quarter. Everyone cheered, but the cheering stopped until the Colts kicked a 38-yard field goal. Everyone wanted the Colts to make a touchdown, but the Saints were putting up a strong defense. In between commercial breaks, Stevie talked about his days when he played football during junior high and high school.

"So you were the big baby jock on campus then?" asked Dwayne.

"No, I wasn't a baby then. I was the macho man and I did everything to keep that persona intact. I had to fight against my instincts. Steve wanted to play football, but Stevie wanted to play on the monkey-bars. Steve wanted to be the guy at high school that all the girls drooled over, but Stevie was shy and didn't want the attention."

"So how did you balance out the two lives you had?" Dwayne asked.

"I decided to give up on football once I graduated high school. Then I went off to college -- and you know what college life is like. I had freedom. I had some time to find myself without having my parents look over my shoulder and asking me, 'Hey, what are you doing?' or 'Why are you doing this?' In college, people don't care who you are as long as you're not intrusive."

"That's true. College is like a city. No matter who you are and what you do, it's easy to blend in the crowd... unless, of course, you crap your pants," Roger joked. "Once you do, blame the smell on the guy next to you."

By the end of the second quarter, the New Orleans Saints kicked a successful field goal, leaving everyone in the apartment concerned that the Colts would be fighting an uphill battle after halftime. Everyone stood up and stretched before wandering around the apartment aimlessly. After fetching a bottle of beer from Dwayne's cooler on the kitchen counter, Roger raised his hand and announced that he was volunteering his diaper-changing services.

Dwayne fetched a large towel from his closet and laid it onto his bed. Stevie rubbed his hands together in anticipation. Dwayne felt a little uneasy about being changed by someone else, but he was curious to see what the changing process looked like. He could watch, he thought. Dwayne felt that watching the diaper change unfold would motivate him to produce ideas that he could set in motion with Gwen. He fantasized about his next encounter with Gwen, which involved him on the bed as his diaper is being changed.

As soon as Dwayne finished placing the towel on his bed, he felt someone rush behind him and grope the back of his diaper. He was startled. His heart skipped a beat, but he was slightly subdued once he turned around and saw Roger smiling back at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Dwayne.

"Checking to see if you're wet." Roger slowly moved his hands around Dwayne's diapered waist. Roger caressed the front of Dwayne's diaper, which was warm and moist. Dwayne felt a little aroused by the touching, but he protested the suggestive diaper check.

"No, you're not changing me. Nuh-uh."

"You need one, definitely."

Stevie walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him while Roger fetched a fresh diaper from the case nearby. Roger put his index finger up to Dwayne's lips before softly pushing Dwayne's chest forward. Dwayne laid back on the bed. He pretended to be appalled by Roger's aggressive behavior, but he enjoyed every moment of it.

Roger quickly removed the tapes from Dwayne's diaper and pulled out the diaper's backside from underneath him.

"Exhibit A, your honor," said Roger as he held up Dwayne's used diaper. He pointed to the inside of the diaper, which was completely in yellow. "This man wet his diaper like a big baby. He cannot be trusted to wear any more pants due to the likelihood that he would soil his clothing. What's the verdict, your honor?" Roger turned to Stevie.

Stevie sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Dwayne before turning to Roger.

"I sentence him to one day in the same diaper! He must be changed immediately!"

Dwayne didn't want his diaper changed initially, but he easily gave into the excitement in the room. He found the experience of getting changed by another man to be a unique way of bonding. He was nude and exposed, but he accepted the exposure. When he felt the back of his new diaper slide underneath his back-end, he felt comfortable and secure. Knowing that he had friends who would provide him that security gave Dwayne a very joyous feeling.

Sexually, he was stimulated by the idea of being playfully chastised for his infantile behavior. According to conservatively applied social standards, wearing diapers and wetting them was something that adults don't do. Having his diaper changed was a pleasantly humiliating ordeal without the need to conform to society. Dwayne felt like he was rebelling against the rest of the world while giving into the temptations of being "naughty" and "bad." It was the infliction of shame without being shameful. It was the freedom to be restrained; diapered by someone else.

Once Roger finished applying the tapes of Dwayne's diaper, Dwayne sat up in bed, realizing how comfortable he was when someone else diapered him. For once in his life, he relinquished control. It was a comforting moment. He looked at Roger and Stevie. But before Dwayne could thank Roger for the change, Roger winked at him and quietly said, "You're welcome."

Dwayne comically hopped off the bed, which earned some chuckles from his new friends. Crinkling, he walked over to his bedroom mirror and he looked at how his diaper was taped.

"If there was a professional sport that was based on diaper changes, Roger, you'd be in the big leagues," said Dwayne, as he spoke calmly.

"He's very good at what he does, that's for sure," Stevie added. "So you guys want to head back and watch the game?"

The group nodded in unison and headed back into the living room to watch the rest of the game unfold. At halfway, everyone was smiling. By the end of the game, everyone showed disappointment by unleashing a series of grunts and moans.

"Why Manning? Why?" Dwayne shouted at the television as he sat on the floor with Stevie and Roger.

"Hey, at least the Colts made it this far and played a good game," Roger conceded. "Brees beat the odds. You have to give credit to where it's due."

"Aw God, I can't handle this... game... No..." muttered Stevie.

Stevie tried to stand up and stretch but he quickly fell down on the floor. He was intoxicated. Roger, who was physically slender, grabbed onto Stevie's hand and tried to pull him up so he could stand. Stevie remained anchored on the ground. Dwayne helped pull Stevie up by grabbing his other hand. After a few minutes, both managed to get Stevie to stand. Stevie was wobbly as he wandered around the living room.

"Yeah, I don't think he's ready to drive back home," Roger chuckled.

"'You think,' huh? So you're not really sure that he's drunk?" asked Dwayne sarcastically. "He looks sober to me!"

"Well, he's not..." said Roger before placing his hand on Stevie's backside. "And he's overdue for a change. This baby is not ready to go just yet... so come on Stevie, let's get you cleaned up." Roger took Stevie by the hand and walked him to the bedroom. Once Stevie stumbled into the bedroom, Roger closed the door, leaving Dwayne outside.

Dwayne liked the idea of getting diapered, having a few drinks at a bar somewhere and not caring about what happened next. Now that he was socializing with others who wore diapers, it was easier for him to visualize social gatherings. Instead of having fun at home, he wanted to have fun in public, but he didn't have a plan for dealing with his fantasies in a realistic manner. Aside from his fantasy scenarios, Dwayne realized that wearing diapers gave him a sense of comfort and confidence that did not exist before. It was essential for him to be as secure as possible by the time he would be at work the next day.

As Dwayne formulated a plan, Roger and Stevie emerged from the bedroom. Roger's shirt was wet in the front. Stevie had a devilish grin on his face.

"You know how hard it is to change someone who is drunk?" asked Roger rhetorically. "It's really freakin' hard -- and Stevie peed on me. He thought it was hilarious!"

"I had to pee-pee, and it felt good," mumbled Stevie.

"Hope you didn't have an accident on my bed there," said Dwayne.

"No, he made sure to splash me right here on my chest." Roger pointed to his shirt. "You're a bad baby!" Roger said to Stevie angrily.

"I know I'm bad. Whaddaya gonna do about it? Spank me. I like being spanked," said Stevie.

Roger walked over to the door and Stevie followed. "I'm going to have Stevie, here, rest up at my place just so he doesn't do to you what he did to me. Come on, idiot."

"Thank yew, I had a really gerd time," said Stevie as he waved goodbye. Roger tugged his arm and pushed him out into the hallway. Once the door closed behind them, Dwayne started to clean up the apartment. The place smelled like nachos and diapers. The combination of smells was not very appealing to Dwayne. He fetched the Febreeze and sprayed it all over the house. He vacuumed up the food on the floor, threw the empty beer bottles in the trash can and placed all the dirty diapers in a separate trash bag, which he would later throw into the dumpster behind the apartment building.

After disposing the dirty diapers, Dwayne came back to the apartment and cleaned up the coffee table, folded the towel on his bed and placed it in his laundry basket. Then he opened his closet door by sliding it to the side. He looked around before finding a large, black briefcase. He set five pre-folded diapers into the briefcase and set it aside his bed.

Dwayne sighed happily once he mapped out his plan for the next day. Relieved, he tugged at the bed sheets and slid into bed wearing nothing but a diaper. He didn't know what time it was. Neither did he care. He was exhausted. It was time to sleep. Before he drifted into his dreams, he thought of a simple proverb and smiled.

With friends who support you enough to change your diaper, you can do anything.

This was a particularly good chapter. I like the way Dwayne is exploring his feelings about the whole diaper thing. Thanks for this continuation.

I like the character Dwayne, where he's still exploring his sexuality. It's sort of Tantalizing, to say the least with mommy Gwen on 1 side and Roger/Stevie helping him explore the love of diapers more - not necessarily in the sense of Dwayne becoming gay whatsoever.

Ch. 13 will be delayed for a few days because I've been bombarded with other things in my life to take care of, namely allergy attacks and insomnia. Ch. 14 will be released as scheduled next Thursday.

Dirtyrocker,

YES....this is a different kind of a story that we usually read on this site but it is very good. I love your writing skills. You make it so easy to read. I'm enjoying this very much. Thank you letting me read it. :lol:

Baby Jay NY

Maybe this is not what you want to hear.. but I like the fact that this happened. I like that she feels closer now then before. And that she is willing to be a mommy. I'm hoping they get together with out the boy friend. Real love is in their relationship now. For Dwayne to take care of her every needs and do what ever mommy asks. For Gwen to treat him as a baby and be satisfied as a women. "That's love". Maybe Dwayne will get tempted at the super bowl party but his real feelings for her will emerge and they will get married and have child. But there will always be one extra baby. "Dwayne". This is the way I would want it. Because that is how I write my stories. But your the writer and I love this one the best no matter how it will turns out.

Baby Jay NY

Maybe this is not what you want to hear.. but I like the fact that this happened. I like that she feels closer now then before. And that she is willing to be a mommy. I'm hoping they get together with out the boy friend. Real love is in their relationship now. For Dwayne to take care of her every needs and do what ever mommy asks. For Gwen to treat him as a baby and be satisfied as a women. "That's love". Maybe Dwayne will get tempted at the super bowl party but his real feelings for her will emerge and they will get married and have child. But there will always be one extra baby. "Dwayne". This is the way I would want it. Because that is how I write my stories. But your the writer and I love this one the best no matter how it will turns out.

Baby Jay NY

BUt Dirty Rocker's story is different from that kind of tale. The message you quoted was directed at me, as I was hoping that Dwayne would be gay, as you are hoping Dwayne will be straight. I don't think the character's sexuality is that simple, he has some attraction for Gwen and some attraction for Roger and Steve. If Dirty Rocker abruptly ends the storyline with Roger and Steve, and makes it all about Dwayne and Gwen, it will weaken his storyline. It will make Dwayne too simplistic and one dimensional, in my opinion. I hope to see something more complex than a "Happily ever after" type of ending. I mean no disrespect to either you or Dirty Rocker, as I think this story is great, and that Dirty Rocker should totally ignore my opinion if he wants to, but I just think that a different opinion should be heard.