LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

I've been into diapers for the last 5 years. I mainly took wet diapers from nurseries to get my diapers. I never really thought about talking to others like me until now. I'm not into any type of baby play or anything like that I just like being diapered. I've never had the courage to go and buy diapers so I don't wear that often. I'm in college so wearing would be hard anyway I mainly try to over breaks. Once I get an appartment I hope to try more wearing. But that's me.

Yeah, I'd like to try some more this summer. It's just hard to have the privacy I like when I wear. Any ideas on how to get diapers and what to get?

Welcome to the site.

I assume you are 20, yes? My suggestion is get in your car and go buy some.

Am I also correct in assuming you live with your parents?

Everybody leaves the house at some point, and 20 years of age is old enough to reasonably expect a locking door.

I prefer being in the house alone. I got caught with diapers once and it wasn't a good experience. I think my parents just assumed I grew out of it but it's always been there and I don't want to get caught again. Before I'd go spending money I want to make sure I have a place to go with them and time to wear them.