LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take The Hugquility Diaper Challenge

I challenge anyone to try a Hugquility diaper {Tranquility ATN diaper with a Huggies Size 5 overnite diaper} and tell me this isn't the best diaper! I've been using Hugquilitys since around 2007.

If I had an enterprising spirit I would figure a way to mass produce this. I've used Molicare, Bambino and Abena Form-X. For the price this beats them all! The other day the combo dry weight was 7.1 oz., almost 12 hours later in weighed in at 85.5 oz with no sagging or separation of padding! This combo costs me about $1.32.

What first caught my interest in Huggies Overnites was a mothers review on eopinion, she wrote that the diaper in the morning was like a bowling ball!

Phil

If I had an enterprising spirit I would figure a way to mass produce this. I've used Molicare, Bambino and Abena Form-X. For the price this beats them all! The other day the combo dry weight was 7.1 oz., almost 12 hours later in weighed in at 85.5 oz with no sagging or separation of padding! This combo costs me about $1.32.

Would you consider a how-to guide to making the baby diaper into a stuffer? I've tried countless times to use a large baby diaper as a stuffer, mainly because I'm a sucker for the Pampers smell :rolleyes: and I can never seem to get it right. Either there aren't enough slits, holes, whatevers, and it overflows around the diaper and doesn't absorb properly into the diaper underneath or the cuts are too large and all the SAP falls out and gets everywhere.

How do you do it? Leave the standing leak guards or cut them out? Slits? Stab holes?

Real simple,

I've been using the Huggies for over 5 years. I rip off the Velcro tabs and then with a razor I make 4 vertical cuts in the back and front. Just make sure that the slits are deep enough to cut the waterproof top.

Phil

Would you consider a how-to guide to making the baby diaper into a stuffer? I've tried countless times to use a large baby diaper as a stuffer, mainly because I'm a sucker for the Pampers smell :rolleyes: and I can never seem to get it right. Either there aren't enough slits, holes, whatevers, and it overflows around the diaper and doesn't absorb properly into the diaper underneath or the cuts are too large and all the SAP falls out and gets everywhere.

How do you do it? Leave the standing leak guards or cut them out? Slits? Stab holes?

Real simple,

I've been using the Huggies for over 5 years. I rip off the Velcro tabs and then with a razor I make 4 vertical cuts in the back and front. Just make sure that the slits are deep enough to cut the waterproof top.

Phil

Doesn't the SAP ooze out of the Huggies once they're wet? If there are slits in the Huggies there technically isn't anything holding it in besides the padding of the ATN right? Maybe post a pic of the slits to show length/size?

The swollen gel actually holds in there but does come out but the adult diaper {the host} contains it. It isn't an issue!

Phil

Doesn't the SAP ooze out of the Huggies once they're wet? If there are slits in the Huggies there technically isn't anything holding it in besides the padding of the ATN right? Maybe post a pic of the slits to show length/size?

Man, I tried Pamperchu's method of tearing open the back of a Bambino, FAIL. There was NO opening that sucker. It just tore along glued edge. I was meticulously careful, I tried from several areas, it was NOTHING like the video. What am I doing wrong?

My husband and I used to use baby diapers as stuffers all the time. Occasionally I still will use them as stuffers. Right now I use the quadro or tranquilty booster pads. My problem with the baby diapers was the sap leaking out and then it was starting to cause me to get UTI's so I had to find a different solution.

My problem with the baby diapers was the sap leaking out and then it was starting to cause me to get UTI's so I had to find a different solution.

Exactly why I find splitting the back of the diaper doesn't work for me. Obviously UTI isn't so much of a problem for us guys but I find the gel makes me itchy... Not to mention that it gets everywhere & is hard to clean up.

I never thought of the gel with women getting UTI's. I'm a male and I've had 2 UTI's, man that's the pits!

Anyway, again 5+ years into using the Huggies Overnite as stuffers, the swollen gel is well contained. Just don't slit in too hard. I often find the gel swollen out between the slits. The Huggies swell so much you can feel that pressure in your diaper. This pressure just keeps everything in control.

Phil

My husband and I used to use baby diapers as stuffers all the time. Occasionally I still will use them as stuffers. Right now I use the quadro or tranquilty booster pads. My problem with the baby diapers was the sap leaking out and then it was starting to cause me to get UTI's so I had to find a different solution.

Awesome! I took a goodnight and stripped it like he showed in the video and combined that with a Bambino diaper and BAM awesome thickness!! :D

Very comfy!

Necros

How much thickness does that add? I tried it with an abena x-plus, and an abri-sans pad thingy, was a pain to get it in because the pad is so big, but it was super thick :X

How much thickness does that add? I tried it with an abena x-plus, and an abri-sans pad thingy, was a pain to get it in because the pad is so big, but it was super thick :X

It made it quite thick actually :) I should have taken a photo before wearing it .. all i can tell you is, it was a peach to get it together and it just feels so much more like a baby diaper i find! It makes it considerably thicker in the frontal area which i find is quite comfy :3

Necros

What a great video tutorial! I had never thought of that before. I tried it the other night and again tonight and LOVE the results of such a thick diaper that can hold sooo much! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

Yes, I've used size 6, still have some. Since they are bigger I can stretch them over me a little better but the total absorbency seems to be about the same so I stick with size 5.

Phil

PhilDL, just out of curiousity, have you tried this with a Huggies Overnites Size 6 at all? I'm not sure if this would be better than the size 5 or not, but I think it'd be worth experimenting with.

Oh my, i'm currently wearing a bambino with 2 pampers size 7 and i just want to say its amazing!

Its an awesome thickness AND the scent from the pampers make it sooooo much more babyish O:

<3

Necros~

^ Wow that Bambino plus 2 pampers WOW, you must have some serious waddling issues. Sure it feels good though...probably soft!

haha, yes i was waddling quite a bit but i could still manage to get around without no one noticing. It's quite soft indeed and not the last time i'll do it too :P

Necros~!