LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies

D Virginia

OK so my friend was nice enough to try and make me a custom onesie and we were wondering if there was any patterns out there to use for adult sizes. It's hard enough to just find the patterns for a regular onesie but does anyone have a place to go that could help us out a little bit? It would probably just be easier just to order offline but the things are so damn expensive there and i dont really wanna pay $50+ for something that i had no say in the making. We ended up getting all our materials at Joe-Ann? Fabrics for a little more than $30 and I got to pick out what materials and the prints and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated

--lil zac

I'm not too sure of how much you have invested in your project but there are sites out there that sell onesies at a very reasonable price. Two that I have managed to run across are http://bodysuit.com/index.html and http://www.fetware.com/onezee.htm . I haven't purchased from the first site to give any reviews on their products but I have from the second site. They might be worth looking into if your project doesnt work out too well.

Online is always easier, but I'm with you on the self-fab, as I'm also a big fan of it. I was wondering if there was a way to take a regular t-shirt (maybe a really long gangster one) and modify it to have a crotch and snaps. Perhaps it's something you can take to a regular dry cleaners/alterations place and have them make for you? With that in mind, I'd like to try to have a long strip of heavy-duty velcro instead of buttons or snaps. A onesie couldn't possibly be cut so drastically different from a regular t shirt, right?

• 1 month later...

There used to be someone with a tutorial for just this thing, but she took it down because so many fetish groups were linking to it (she was doing it for her children, who still needed to wear them due to medical reasons). However, it basically described making it out of a T-shirt pattern and then drawing on the underwear (being aware that the backside has more width to it, just like underwear). It would be pretty easy, honestly, to take a t-shirt, a pair of underwear and use both to trace out a pattern. :)