LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Day Care

THE DAY CARE

I needed to go out of town overnight and i dont trust anyone with my little boys secret. I did however find a

daycare that would take him in and promised total discretion. When i told my little boy he would be staying

overnight at a day care center, he didnt like it. He pouted and stuck his lip out and said he didnt want to. i

asked if he wanted a suppository before we left for teh day care. That shut him up. he hated the thought of

letting someone else see him in a messy diaper. I ginned inwardly. Little did he know, I had written up a whole

list of instructions for the day care.

When we got there he was on his best behavior until i got ready to leave. there was much whining and it took a shap

smack on his bottom to quiet him. The daycare lady winked and i was on my way. She recorded everything for me and

gave it to me on my return.

The litte boy didnt like being here, i could tell. So we put him in front of the TV and turned on spongebob. Per

your instructions that was his favorite. He watched for a while and i gave hima bottle of juice to drink. He was

content until i noticed him fidgeting. "Need to wet your diapers little boy?" He blushed and wrigled some more.

well lets not get your nice outside clothes dirty. i think a onsie is in order." He blushed again and i took him

back to the guest bedroom. He was wearing a thin "public" diaper and i knew it wouldnt hold much of a wetting.

"Lets get you into a nice thick diaper shall we?"

I took all his clothes off and laid him down. I untaped his diaper, and gave him a quick wipe. "what tiny littel

man parts! Its a good thing your mommy keeps you in diapers." He blushed deper red and wriggled, uncomforatble

with a semi-stranger changing his diaper. I had several extra thick wellness briefs i had pre-slit for double

diapering. I put the first under him, and then went to his diaper bag. "You mommy said you need these." i shook a

box of dulcolax. He shook his head and mouthed "NO!".

"well if you dont want them now i guess ill pick when i use them later." I gave hima good caoting of vaseline and

taped up the first diaper. THen slid a seocnd under him and taped it up as well. "There. All good and secure.

You can wet as much as you like in those. they'll hold anything a boy like you can put in them." His eyes widened.

"Oh yes i know all about your little "naps". We do afternoon naps here as well. What happens, you'll find out at

nap time".

I snapped the crotch of his onsie and rubbed his well lubed littel man parts. I felt a stirring inside the fron tof

his diaper. "Your mommy left very specific instructions of you do a number three in your diaper. You wont like

them, i guarantee." He blushed again. I stuck a paci in his mouth and told him to get in the kitchen for lunch.

My high chair has hand and foot straps for reluctant babies and i quickly had him strapped into place I had a

variety of baby food waiting for him, none of it particularly tasty. He refused all of it. I had a remedy for

picky big babies. I pinched his nose and when he opened his mouth to breath, i slid in a very special pacifier. It

had a bite guard on it and a bulb with lots of holes that went inside the babies mouth. a nice springy strap went

around the back of the babies head to secure it. i snapped it into place and scowled at him.

"Looks like youll be getting lunch this way then." i got out a one quart hanging bag with tube. i connected the

tube to the opening on the front of his paci. He got to watch as i emptied all the veggies from the baby food

containers into the bag. i added some water a smooshed it until it was a soupy liquid. Now was the fun part. I

went to his diaper bag and pulled out a container of mira-lax. I walked back and waved it in his face.

"This will get you "going" littel man. And guess where its going?" HIs eyes widened and he struggled against the

straps in teh chair. He watched as i measured out three doses and dumped them in the bag. i smooshed it around and

mixed it in. "Ready?" He shook his head and struggled. "Too bad! Heres lunch!" i opened the valve and the

laxative laced goop slowly slid down the tube. His eyes widened and he struggled as it neared his paci. the bite

guard kept him fron biting the tube and the bulb kpet him from blocking it with his tounge. He groaned as his mouth

filled with the laxative laced veggies. I opened teh valve wide open and left him there, keeping a close eye on

him. He bucked and struggled but finally reisgned to his fate kept swallowing the mixture. I walked over and

rubbed the front of his diaper.

"Eat it all and maybe you'll get something special." His eyes widened and i felt the same stirring. I kept rubbing

for a moment longer and heground his hips against my hand. "Not just yet little boy." He whined as i moved my hand

away. "Are you wet yet?" he shook his head. "Well your diapers will handle it all. Let it go when you feel like

it." After ten minutes or so the bag had emptied. I removed the tube and rinsed the bag. "Time for dessert!"

i had filled the bag with pureed prunes. "between the mira-lax and those prunes those diapers of your will be penty

dirty today and tomorrow." He blushed again. the prunes dissapeared in about the same amount of time. About

halfway through he stiffened and i heard him wet his diapers. i walked over and felt the warm front. "Looks like a

good thing we put thick diapers on you little mister wet pants. Youre a heavy wetter." He wriggled in the chair.

"Now for something to drink."

I filled the bag about halfway with thick formula. He sat there stoically as the formula filled his mouth. His

tummy was bloated and full and he groaned when i took him out of the chair. I sat him on the living room floor and

cleaned up from lunch.

"Nap time!" I called. His paci was still in and his eyes asked me questions. "Hmmm. Lets check those diapers of

yours." He laid down on teh bed and i unsnapped his onsie. they were wet but not overly so. i told him to roll

over. "i think you need some creme on your bottom before your nap." I put on a rubber glvoe and squeezed a

generous amount of desitin on my hand. i also slipped two dulcolax in teh creme. I rubbed him well on his bottom

and in his little crack. "In your bottom too." i said. he lifted his tummy and my finger sild inside his ass

pushing in the dulcolax and caoting it with desitin. He was none the wiser. I rubbed in and out several times.

"there you go littel boy, ready for nap."

I laid him down in teh crib and said: "Now you stay in here until i come get you. If you get out early you'll get a

spanking. But just to make sure.." i clipped a crib alarm to his collar. "If that goes off, remember these?" i

shook the dulcolax box menacingly. His eyes widened and he nodded. Little did he know the goods had already been

delivered. there were 8 more suppoistories in teh box and i fgured to use them all by the time his mommy came to

get him. I had tied the crib alarm short so even him rolling over or sitting up would set it off. He lasted about

fifteen minutes and i heard the alarm go off. He was sitting up, rubbing his tummy. the suppositories were

working.

"I warned you littel boy. Roll over!" he whined and obediantly rolled over. I gloved up and unwrapped two more

dulcolax right in front of his nose. I slid my hand slowly into his diaper and teased his ass with my finger before

sliding in the suppositories. He tensed his ass trying to stop me but my desitin lubed finger slipped right by. i

frowned. "just for that, you get to spend the night in these diapers. Better keep them clean." Fat chance of that.

Nobody can hold back four dulcolax.

"since you already set it off, i know you dont care about the crib alarm. I have other ways." I flipped the crib

top down and locked it. "there you go. Ill see you later."

• Like 2

DAY CARE PT2

I smiled inwardly. that littel boy was going to have a VERY full diaper before long. I listened ont eh baby

monitor and heard him whining and fussing. The cramps were getting worse. After about fifteen minutes i went in to

check on him. He was still holding back, but i could see that he was close to filling his diaper.

"Is your diaper still clean?" he nodded. "Well well, maybe you are a bigger boy than i thought." I reached

through the bars and rubbed his diaper. It was soggier than before. I felt his little man parts stirring.

"Hmmmm. Seems my BIG boy likes that." He thrust his hips out against my hand. i left it there knowning what was

coming. I rubbed him harder and then pushed on his tummy. He eyes got big and he stiffened. I heard the

unmistakable sound of a diaper being filled with a large load. I looked at him as he grunted and pushed.

"Too bad. i thought you were a big boy. Big boys get to do big boy things in their diapers. But not you. Youre

just a little diaper filling baby." He blushed deep red. Then another cramp seized him and fresh mass pushed into

the back of his diaper. I patted the seat of his onsie.

"Remember, since you didnt take your suppositories like you were supposed to you get to spend all night in that

diaper. Now finish your nap." I handed him another bottle of formula and walked out.

Several hours later i went to get him up. I could tell he hadnt slept. "its supper time little man!" The mass

shifted in his diaper as he walked to the kitchen. I couldnt wait to see him sit in his high chair. He gingerly

sat and tried to hold himself up off the seat. I pushed him down and put his arms and legs in the straps. the load

smooshed up the front and back of his diaper as he sat in it.

"I have something special for you for supper. Look at this!" I held upa three quart feeding bag. His eyes

widened. I think youll get the same thing i eat tonite as well. I dumped mashed potatoes, gravy, hamberger and bun

into the blender and hit puree. It ran for several minutes until the food was a thick soupy glop. I added a littel

formula to it to thin it out and poured it into the bag. He refused the feeder gag until i rubbed the front of his

diaper. He opened his mouth to gasp and i slid it in. I frowned. "Misbehaving wont help you at all little boy."

I hung up the bag and he shook his head "no". "Does my littel boy not want his supper?" he shook his head harder

no. "Well i guess its up to you then." I walked away and as i left "accidentally" flipped the valve for the bag

open. "Oops! Oh well. too late now." teh thick glop slowly crawled down the tube twoard his mouth. he shook and

pulled at teh straps. then it filled teh nipple and his mouth. He jerked and started swallowing.

"there now thats not so bad is it?" He glared at me and i smiled back. I reached up and squeezed the bag, forcing

a stream of the glop into his mouth. He jerked in his chair and swallowed. Is that enough or do you want me to add

something to your bag?" He shook his head. "Oh OK then. Maybe some dessert later then." I had a second bag full

of pureed prunes and bulk fiber ready. He took half and hour to finish his dinner. When he was done he rattled the

high chair.

"Oh all done?" He nodded emphatically as i removed the gag. "Well time for dessert then." I hooked up the bag of

prunes and opened the valve. He moaned as they filled his mouth. Fifteen minutes later they were done. He was

blaoted and burped when i picked him up. "Hmm. Sounds like you need a burpy." He shook his head no but i sat ont

eh couch and put a burp rag over my shoulder. I patted his back up and down and he rewarded me with a large burp.

His face was fire engine red when i let him down.

"Watch cartoons. Bedtime is in an hour."

When bedtime rolled around he was fidgeting and i could tell he needed to wet. "Go ahead and wet littel boy. I

told you those diapers stayed on till tomorrow and i meant it." I poked his tummy about where his bladder was and

was rewarded with the rushing sound of him wetting. I rubbed the seat of his diaper and smooshed around his mess.

"im betting you have a rash by morning too unless you are really lucky."

We went into his room. "You get a choice tonite. open crib top and two dulcolax now or bed alarm and a soapy enema

later when you set it off?" He rolled those ideas around in his mind. "Hurry up or ill chose for you." He thought

longer. "Bed alarm." he mumbled around his paci. i laid him down and hooked it up, leaving him some slack to roll

over. If he sat up or moved to the other end of the crib it would go off. I smiled knowing he would set it off

eventually. "Night little boy." I handed him two bottles of formula for the night.

• Like 1

DAY CARE pt 3

I Went to the bathroom and started preparing his enema. No little boy thats stayed at my house has ever made it through the night without setting it off. He would be no exception. I mixed a two quart bag of warm water and generous dose of ivory soap. i sloshed and shook it until it was mily white in the bag. I put a small butt plug end on it and hung it up on the shower rod, ready for its inevitable end.

He did good until abotu midnight when he rolled over and set off the bed alarm. He was sitting upright in the crib When i entered the room. "Well, seems like somebodys in for an enema." I flipped him over and using straps hidden under the crib mattress secured him face down. i unsnapped his onsie and pulled it up. i slid the back of his messy diaper down partway. I gloved up and got the enema bag from teh bathroom. I put a generaous gob of vaselin eon my fingers and slid my hand down the back of his diaper, holding the plug. I snaked my hand down to his tightly tensed bottom hole.

The combination of his already messy diaper and the glob of vaseline made the plug slip right in. His eyes widened and he grunted. My hand came out and took off the glove and threw it away. I hung the enema bag on a handy hook put there for the purpose and walked around in front of him.

"Ready for a big soapy enema little boy?" He writhed in the restraints. I opened the valve and the lukewarm soapy water surged into him. he shook and whined as it filled him. "Oh come on now. its just a littel soapy water." i rubbed his tummy and he bucked in the crib. The bag shrunk and soon it gurgled as the last of the water filled him. I snugged up his diaper tapes and with a quick jerk, popped the plug out of his bottom. A small jet of soapy water surged into his diaper before his bottom snapped shut.

"I better get you some plastic pants in case you leak. those thick diapers should hold it all but you never know." I slid a pair of extra high back suprima pants on him and buttoned his onsie back up. "Now you have another choice. I can leave you face down in the crib, or i can put you in the swing for the rest of the night." THe boy moaned and said "Swing". I smiled. He hadnt been in my swing yet.

I relaesed him and let him sit up, His tummy gurgled. I led him into the den where the swing was. It was like a baby swing but bigger and with more extras. I strapped him in. "Oh i forgot to mention. You have to swing your legs to make this swing work. If it stops, you get a littel squirt in your nipple." I strapped a smaller version of his feeding gag in his mouth. "And i can put in whatever i want. I think tonite we'll put in mommys special mix. Formula and bulk fiber." I poured a quart of the thick mix into the resivor. "better get pumping little boy." He swung his legs and his eyes widened as a jet of soapy enema involuntarily squirted out into his diaper. He stopped and the resivor pumped an ounce of the mommy mix into his nipple. It was an evil double whammy. Pump and let teh enema squirt into his diaper a little at a time, or sit still and get force fed the yucky mix of formula nd fiber. "Have a good night." The swing would feed him the mix until it was empty and then shut off. allowing him to sleep eventually. But he would have pumped his diaper full of enema by then as well. And all the friction from swinging would leave him with a nasty diaper rash.

Morning rolled around. The boy was alseep in teh swing. i reached down and squeezed his diaper. It was very squishy and full almost to capacity. He stirred. "hows my little boy this morning?" He looked up at me groggily. "Messy." he mumbled around his paci. "Well i suppose you rate a diaper change. I dont want to smell you during breakfast."

I took him in his room and laid him down onteh bed. I stripped his onsie off and put a changing pad under him. The daiper was soaked from front to back. I peeled it off and wiped him down with wipes. His bottom was red and rough with rash. I rubbed desitin into him and his littel man parts stirred. "Not now. Ill milk you later." He didnt know what a milking was and simply looked at me. "You'll find out."

I finished changing his diaper and took him in the kitchen for breakfast. Formula and rice ceral filled his feeder bag, the gag hung ready. He sighed and opened his mouth. I plugged him and strapped it in. "Good boy! See how easy things are when you behave? just for that you get a treat." I opened the honey bottle and squeezed a generaous dollop into his feeder bag and mixed it in. I opened the valve and let it flow. He sucked it up quickly.

I let himout of his chair and led him into teh basement. I laid him down on a bench and strapped his hands and feet to it. 'Time for your milking littel boy. We dont need your man parts getting in the way anymore." I Unsnapped his onsie and took off his diaper. I lubed up a special little tool and inserted it into his bottom. It stimulated the prostate and got little boys juices flowing. i also slipped an ice cold tube around his little man part and then got out my favorite paci. It had a resivor in the nipple that would hold about what a littel boy would put out of his man parts. When it was placed in the mouth it would slowly leak out whatever you put in it into the mouth. It was perfect for keeping littel boys who had active man parts in thier place.

The cold tube took any pleasure away and the stimulation of his prostate soon had the little boy dripping out his number 3 into the paci resivor. it was filled full and still more was coming. i let it drip and run over the paci and mouth guard. When he was finally empty i walked around front. "Did you enjoy that?" he shook his head no. I piched his nose and when his mouth opened i stuck the cum covered paci in it. "then you might enjoy that." I snapped the strap around his head and gave the paci a squeeze to get the first shot of cum in his mouth. He grimaced and then sucked gingerly. His little man parts shriveled, just as i expected.

"When we have any trouble with you little parts getting too big we'll milk you. Hows that sound?" He shook his head and was rewarded with another taste. I removed the milking apparatus and put his diaper back on. I snapped his onsie and let him up from teh bench. "Upstairs and watch cartoons." I siad. I cleaned up and went upstairs as well. He was obiedielty watching spongebob.

The paci still was half full of his cum and i left it in place. As i watched he sucked and a spurt entered his mouth. His eyes squeezed shut and he grimaced. Time for some more fun. "Looks like you like that littel boy." He shook his head no. "Be careful or ill think you want more." He shook his head hard and got another shot of cum. I have a supply of frozen cum in my freezer from other boys who needed milking. I got some of it out and put it in the fridge to thaw. Id have some fun with that later.

• Like 2

DAY CARE pt 4

The morning slipped by. The boy wet himself and i could tell a messy diaper was in teh offing before too much longer.

I put him in his high chair for lunch. I let him feed himself rice ceral made with formula instead of milk. He was

very messy about it. Halfway through his tummy gurgled. "Need to mess little boy?" He nodded. "Then do it right now

in your diaper while i watch and feel and ill change you right after lunch. He lifted himself and i put my hand on his

bottom. I felt a large mushy load fill his pants as he grunted and pushed.

"Good boy!" I pushed him back into his chair. "Finish your lunch and ill change your diaper." He gobbled down the

bland ceral and Looked at me expectantly. "Alright alright. Come on." I cahnged him on his bed, and before putting

his diaper back on rubbed plenty of lotion on his man parts. There was no reaction and i smiled.

"Your milking seems to have done the trick. Maybe we'll make that a regular morning occourance." He shook his head.

"anyway its naptime, and you knwo what that means." i pulled out two dulcolax and quickly slipped them into his

bottom. He whined as i taped up his diaper. "Too bad littel boy." I put him in his crib and handed him a formula

bottle. "take your nap."

The cum was thawed out by this time and i poured teh thick gloopy mass into a small bottle. He wasnt going to like his

after nap snack.

He woke up to a nipple entering his mouth. "suck. When its empty you get changed." The rash was burning on his

bottom and he took a big suck. Hi eyes opene wide and he gagged. "Yep, i saw you liked so i got you some more. Now

drink it. ALL." He grimaced and sucked. He wanted his diaper cahnged NOW. Even if he had to drink a bottle full of

cum ot get changed. Ten minutes later he was done. I squeezed the last of it into his mouth in a large spurt and then

took the bottle away. 'All done. Lets get you changed."

I cahnged him and put a thick layer of desitin on him. Then he watched cartoon while i cleaned up. Then the phone

rang. It was his mommy. She told him that she was running behind. She would not be home until wed or thursday at the

earliest. He teared up and i took teh phone away from him. He had four more days here for me to play with him.

He was not happy. "Just think little boy, you get to be here most of the week. think of all teh fun we'll have.

Milkings, enemas, suppositories, lots and lots of feedings. Maybe if you behave ill even let you have a number 3 in

your diaper." His eyes widened at that. "Oh yes do you want to be allowed to do a number 3?" He nodded vigerously.

"Well its going to cost you. Are you willing to do anything i want if you get to do a number 3?" not thinking he

nodded. "OK. Well, you'll get to do your number three tonite in your crib." He Smiled behind his paci.

I smiled too. His number 3 was going to be totally not what he was expecting.

He spent the afternoon playing and wtching cartoons. He wet several times and about 4PM grunted and filled his diaper

with a large squishy load. the bulk fiber and laxatives were working well. Part 1 of my plan was in place. He whined

that he needed chnaged. "Its too close to supper. Afterwards." He whined some more and i gave him a bottle of

formula to drink. Supper was pureed veggies and meat in his feeder bag. His diaper was still messy. Dessert was more

prunes and bulk fiber. He had gotten used to them by now and sucked through his feeder gag without question. I rubbed

the front of his dia[er and was rewarded with his parts coming to life.

"Ready for our number 3 are we?" He nodded vigerously. I rubbed harder. "Remember your promise, ANYTHING i want

right?" he nodded again, grunting into his feeder gag as i rubbed him. The bag went empty and i stopped rubbing. He

whined and struggled in his high chair. "Bedtime is in an hour." i had work to do.

I got out hte castor oil and rigged up my nipple feeder. It was a regular bottle with a hose tpye nipple that could be

hung up and gravity fed like a feeder bag, but much slower, just alittle at a time. i filled teh 8oz bottle with

castor oil and set it in the bottle warmer. I heard him grunting as a fresh load filled his diaper. All the better.

I went into the living room. "Bedtime!" i annouced. The little boy grinned broadly. He was ready for his number 3.

"Diaper change first." I hualed him in on teh bed and put a changing pad under him. "I think we'll use the strap this

time." I quickly pulled the changing strap across his chest and buckled him in. I rubbed the front of his messy

diaper. He thrust his hips against my hand. "Ready for your number 3?" He nodded and smiled broadly. I untaped his

diaper and he lifted his hips. "Keep them up so i can get a diaper under you." He kept his hips up and i quickly

reversed his dirty diaper and slid it back under him so his gooey mess would be in front. "Do you want some lube in

your diaper?" he nodded and i squirted some baby lotion into the mess. I positioned the diaper and said "OK down."

HE laid down and felt the wet front of his diaper and before he could react i pulled the messy back up over his man

parts! He wriggled under teh strap. "Well you wanted a number 3 in your diaper didnt you? This is how littel boys do

number 3s in my house. I guess youll need a bottle too. Come on and get in your crib."

I buttoned up his onsie and he gingerly moved off teh bed. The mass shifted around him and i reached down to rub his

front. He man parts stirred in the mess and grew large. "Oh yes youre ready for a number 3 arent you?" I chided him.

I placed him in his crib and strapped in his feet, but left his hands loose. I put his hands in slippery mittens so

he couldnt grasp anything, but with effort could rub his diaper. I hung the bottle on the crib rail and said "open."

He looked at the contents and shook his head. "you said youd do anything. Do we need to add a couple dulcolax to the

mix?" He opened his mouth immediatly. I slipped in the feeder nipple and strapped it in place. i tipped up the

bottle and pushed him onto his back. The castor oil slowly oozed down the hose and filled his nipple. I rubbed the

front of his diaper and he moaned. "Take a big suck little boy." He obiedently pulled at his nipple and the foul

tasting oil filled his mouth. His eyes opened wide and he gagged. I rubbed harder. I pulled his hands up and let him

rub himself. "Go ahead and finsih yourself off little boy. Ill be in when your bottle is empty."

The crib rocked and squeaked for half an hour and then i heard a muffled grunt and squeal. He was finished. I went in

to check and a third of the castor oil was still left. "Finish your bottle and ill refill it with formula for teh

night." He was in for arough night of cramping and diaper filling with that much castor oil. I changed his diaper and

went to bed with a smile on my face.

I checked him several times throughout the night, and found him wet but not messy. He was very good at holding it, it

seemed. He was dimly awake but not toally so. Morning rolled around and he grinned. "Not messy!" he crowed around

his paci. I could hear his tummy grumbling, both from its massive load of castor oil and hunger. "well then come eat

breakfast." I had made a puree of bran muffin and rice ceral thinned with soy formula for him today. He crawled into

his chair still proud of not filling his diapers overnight. Breakfast would make short work of that. As soon as his

tummy filled, so would his diapers. I strapped in teh gag and opened the valve. The mix poured into his feeder nipple

and he swallowed it in gulps. Soon his stomach bulged and i could hear further rumbling. He had a pained expression

on his face. "Keep that diaper clean for another hour little boy and maybe ill let you use the big boy potty." He

brigthened but then another rumble from his tummy changed his expression.

I took him out of his high chair and put him a pac-n-play in the living room. "Dont get out." i left spongebob on and

went to the kitchen to clean up. Fifteen minutes later found him rubbing his tummy and grimacing. "Just 45 more

minutes and you can use the potty." i teased him. Fifteen more minutes passed. He crawled around the floor, trying

to relive teh cramps that wracked his bowels. I grinned evily. Had he just filled his diaper, he wouldnt be in pain

at all. By trying to hold in in he suffered even longer. twenty more minutes passed. He was watching the clock

intently, and didnt see me coming up behind him. I rolled him over and tickled him unmericfully. He lasted a couple

minutes and then a muffled fart came as he filled his diapers with a thick oily mass. He looked daggers at me and i

tickled him some more. when i stopped he was still pushing out a stream of poo. the seat of his diapers was bulgy and

i smooshed it up agaisnt him.

"Too bad you didnt make it. Big boys who use the potty get big boy rewards." He learned forward and sent another mass

into his diaper. A stream of pee soaked the front and made his onsie sag. He blushed deep red.

"Time for lunch." I lifted him into his high chair and most of the mass in his bottom squished into the front of his

diaper. i rubbed him and felt a stirring. "perhaps time for another milking after lunch then." He shook his head

hard. "We'll see how well you eat your lunch then." I hooked up his feeder gag and poured in a mix of veggie baby

food. He gagged as it filled his nipple. "Im beginning to think you need that milking." He shook his head, sucked,

gagged and swallowed. "Milking it is then."

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Such an enjoyable and exciting story. Your descriptions are great! I love that feeder gag and how he had to get off with smooth mittens and thick diapers. Its great how there's such creative mixtures of bondage and other "forced baby" apparatuses. It make me wish there was a day care like this or at least a store that sold some of the supplies. :D

I hope to see more! Thanks for sharing such a great story!

Guest Chriskc

DAY CARE pt 3

I Went to the bathroom and started preparing his enema. No little boy thats stayed at my house has ever made it through the night without setting it off. He would be no exception. I mixed a two quart bag of warm water and generous dose of ivory soap. i sloshed and shook it until it was mily white in the bag. I put a small butt plug end on it and hung it up on the shower rod, ready for its inevitable end.

He did good until abotu midnight when he rolled over and set off the bed alarm. He was sitting upright in the crib When i entered the room. "Well, seems like somebodys in for an enema." I flipped him over and using straps hidden under the crib mattress secured him face down. i unsnapped his onsie and pulled it up. i slid the back of his messy diaper down partway. I gloved up and got the enema bag from teh bathroom. I put a generaous gob of vaselin eon my fingers and slid my hand down the back of his diaper, holding the plug. I snaked my hand down to his tightly tensed bottom hole.

The combination of his already messy diaper and the glob of vaseline made the plug slip right in. His eyes widened and he grunted. My hand came out and took off the glove and threw it away. I hung the enema bag on a handy hook put there for the purpose and walked around in front of him.

"Ready for a big soapy enema little boy?" He writhed in the restraints. I opened the valve and the lukewarm soapy water surged into him. he shook and whined as it filled him. "Oh come on now. its just a littel soapy water." i rubbed his tummy and he bucked in the crib. The bag shrunk and soon it gurgled as the last of the water filled him. I snugged up his diaper tapes and with a quick jerk, popped the plug out of his bottom. A small jet of soapy water surged into his diaper before his bottom snapped shut.

"I better get you some plastic pants in case you leak. those thick diapers should hold it all but you never know." I slid a pair of extra high back suprima pants on him and buttoned his onsie back up. "Now you have another choice. I can leave you face down in the crib, or i can put you in the swing for the rest of the night." THe boy moaned and said "Swing". I smiled. He hadnt been in my swing yet.

I relaesed him and let him sit up, His tummy gurgled. I led him into the den where the swing was. It was like a baby swing but bigger and with more extras. I strapped him in. "Oh i forgot to mention. You have to swing your legs to make this swing work. If it stops, you get a littel squirt in your nipple." I strapped a smaller version of his feeding gag in his mouth. "And i can put in whatever i want. I think tonite we'll put in mommys special mix. Formula and bulk fiber." I poured a quart of the thick mix into the resivor. "better get pumping little boy." He swung his legs and his eyes widened as a jet of soapy enema involuntarily squirted out into his diaper. He stopped and the resivor pumped an ounce of the mommy mix into his nipple. It was an evil double whammy. Pump and let teh enema squirt into his diaper a little at a time, or sit still and get force fed the yucky mix of formula nd fiber. "Have a good night." The swing would feed him the mix until it was empty and then shut off. allowing him to sleep eventually. But he would have pumped his diaper full of enema by then as well. And all the friction from swinging would leave him with a nasty diaper rash.

Morning rolled around. The boy was alseep in teh swing. i reached down and squeezed his diaper. It was very squishy and full almost to capacity. He stirred. "hows my little boy this morning?" He looked up at me groggily. "Messy." he mumbled around his paci. "Well i suppose you rate a diaper change. I dont want to smell you during breakfast."

I took him in his room and laid him down onteh bed. I stripped his onsie off and put a changing pad under him. The daiper was soaked from front to back. I peeled it off and wiped him down with wipes. His bottom was red and rough with rash. I rubbed desitin into him and his littel man parts stirred. "Not now. Ill milk you later." He didnt know what a milking was and simply looked at me. "You'll find out."

I finished changing his diaper and took him in the kitchen for breakfast. Formula and rice ceral filled his feeder bag, the gag hung ready. He sighed and opened his mouth. I plugged him and strapped it in. "Good boy! See how easy things are when you behave? just for that you get a treat." I opened the honey bottle and squeezed a generaous dollop into his feeder bag and mixed it in. I opened the valve and let it flow. He sucked it up quickly.

I let himout of his chair and led him into teh basement. I laid him down on a bench and strapped his hands and feet to it. 'Time for your milking littel boy. We dont need your man parts getting in the way anymore." I Unsnapped his onsie and took off his diaper. I lubed up a special little tool and inserted it into his bottom. It stimulated the prostate and got little boys juices flowing. i also slipped an ice cold tube around his little man part and then got out my favorite paci. It had a resivor in the nipple that would hold about what a littel boy would put out of his man parts. When it was placed in the mouth it would slowly leak out whatever you put in it into the mouth. It was perfect for keeping littel boys who had active man parts in thier place.

The cold tube took any pleasure away and the stimulation of his prostate soon had the little boy dripping out his number 3 into the paci resivor. it was filled full and still more was coming. i let it drip and run over the paci and mouth guard. When he was finally empty i walked around front. "Did you enjoy that?" he shook his head no. I piched his nose and when his mouth opened i stuck the cum covered paci in it. "then you might enjoy that." I snapped the strap around his head and gave the paci a squeeze to get the first shot of cum in his mouth. He grimaced and then sucked gingerly. His little man parts shriveled, just as i expected.

"When we have any trouble with you little parts getting too big we'll milk you. Hows that sound?" He shook his head and was rewarded with another taste. I removed the milking apparatus and put his diaper back on. I snapped his onsie and let him up from teh bench. "Upstairs and watch cartoons." I siad. I cleaned up and went upstairs as well. He was obiedielty watching spongebob.

The paci still was half full of his cum and i left it in place. As i watched he sucked and a spurt entered his mouth. His eyes squeezed shut and he grimaced. Time for some more fun. "Looks like you like that littel boy." He shook his head no. "Be careful or ill think you want more." He shook his head hard and got another shot of cum. I have a supply of frozen cum in my freezer from other boys who needed milking. I got some of it out and put it in the fridge to thaw. Id have some fun with that later.

• Like 1
Guest Chriskc

DAY CARE PT2

I smiled inwardly. that littel boy was going to have a VERY full diaper before long. I listened ont eh baby

monitor and heard him whining and fussing. The cramps were getting worse. After about fifteen minutes i went in to

check on him. He was still holding back, but i could see that he was close to filling his diaper.

"Is your diaper still clean?" he nodded. "Well well, maybe you are a bigger boy than i thought." I reached

through the bars and rubbed his diaper. It was soggier than before. I felt his little man parts stirring.

"Hmmmm. Seems my BIG boy likes that." He thrust his hips out against my hand. i left it there knowning what was

coming. I rubbed him harder and then pushed on his tummy. He eyes got big and he stiffened. I heard the

unmistakable sound of a diaper being filled with a large load. I looked at him as he grunted and pushed.

"Too bad. i thought you were a big boy. Big boys get to do big boy things in their diapers. But not you. Youre

just a little diaper filling baby." He blushed deep red. Then another cramp seized him and fresh mass pushed into

the back of his diaper. I patted the seat of his onsie.

"Remember, since you didnt take your suppositories like you were supposed to you get to spend all night in that

diaper. Now finish your nap." I handed him another bottle of formula and walked out.

Several hours later i went to get him up. I could tell he hadnt slept. "its supper time little man!" The mass

shifted in his diaper as he walked to the kitchen. I couldnt wait to see him sit in his high chair. He gingerly

sat and tried to hold himself up off the seat. I pushed him down and put his arms and legs in the straps. the load

smooshed up the front and back of his diaper as he sat in it.

"I have something special for you for supper. Look at this!" I held upa three quart feeding bag. His eyes

widened. I think youll get the same thing i eat tonite as well. I dumped mashed potatoes, gravy, hamberger and bun

into the blender and hit puree. It ran for several minutes until the food was a thick soupy glop. I added a littel

formula to it to thin it out and poured it into the bag. He refused the feeder gag until i rubbed the front of his

diaper. He opened his mouth to gasp and i slid it in. I frowned. "Misbehaving wont help you at all little boy."

I hung up the bag and he shook his head "no". "Does my littel boy not want his supper?" he shook his head harder

no. "Well i guess its up to you then." I walked away and as i left "accidentally" flipped the valve for the bag

open. "Oops! Oh well. too late now." teh thick glop slowly crawled down the tube twoard his mouth. he shook and

pulled at teh straps. then it filled teh nipple and his mouth. He jerked and started swallowing.

"there now thats not so bad is it?" He glared at me and i smiled back. I reached up and squeezed the bag, forcing

a stream of the glop into his mouth. He jerked in his chair and swallowed. Is that enough or do you want me to add

something to your bag?" He shook his head. "Oh OK then. Maybe some dessert later then." I had a second bag full

of pureed prunes and bulk fiber ready. He took half and hour to finish his dinner. When he was done he rattled the

high chair.

"Oh all done?" He nodded emphatically as i removed the gag. "Well time for dessert then." I hooked up the bag of

prunes and opened the valve. He moaned as they filled his mouth. Fifteen minutes later they were done. He was

blaoted and burped when i picked him up. "Hmm. Sounds like you need a burpy." He shook his head no but i sat ont

eh couch and put a burp rag over my shoulder. I patted his back up and down and he rewarded me with a large burp.

His face was fire engine red when i let him down.

"Watch cartoons. Bedtime is in an hour."

When bedtime rolled around he was fidgeting and i could tell he needed to wet. "Go ahead and wet littel boy. I

told you those diapers stayed on till tomorrow and i meant it." I poked his tummy about where his bladder was and

was rewarded with the rushing sound of him wetting. I rubbed the seat of his diaper and smooshed around his mess.

"im betting you have a rash by morning too unless you are really lucky."

We went into his room. "You get a choice tonite. open crib top and two dulcolax now or bed alarm and a soapy enema

later when you set it off?" He rolled those ideas around in his mind. "Hurry up or ill chose for you." He thought

longer. "Bed alarm." he mumbled around his paci. i laid him down and hooked it up, leaving him some slack to roll

over. If he sat up or moved to the other end of the crib it would go off. I smiled knowing he would set it off

eventually. "Night little boy." I handed him two bottles of formula for the night.

I was liking it, till the cum part.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a short update this time. more coming.

DAY CARE 5

I led him down and strapped him to the milking table and strapped a paci in his mouth to quiet him. his messy diaper

came off and laid on the floor, and i wiped him up for his milking. He whined and struggled. I got out a bottle and

proceded to milk him into it. no paci this time, it would be saved for later. He Grunted around his paci as he

streamed his cum out little by little. It took a while but when he was done there was a goodly amount in the bottle.

I put it in the frisge and unstrapped him. "

"Diaper Time!" He sighed and liad down on teh waiting changing mat. I was going to strap his dirty diaper back on him

but since he willingly went ot be diapered i changed my mind. I grabbed two thick molicare diapers and slit one. I

covered him in desitin and put both of them on him.

"nap time." i stated matter of factly. I buttoned up his onsie and took him to his room. "crib alarm or something

else of my choice?" he thought for a minute, he hated the crib alarm and resulatnat enema. "Something else." He

mumbled aroudn his paci. I ginned inwardly. Time for something new.

I had bought a pac-n-play at a garage sale some time back and modified it just for big boys. I strapped him into it,

with his legs crossed under him and a pillow behind his head. the best part was the feeder. It had three bottles

attached to it. one i filled with green beans baby food, one with apple juice and one with formula/oatmeal ceral mix.

it also had a bottle with water to clean the line inbetween feedings. It had a timer attached that would randomly pump

1oz of one of the bottles into the line, then 1oz of water to clear it. When all three bottles were empty it would

pump 4 oz of water out and shut itself off.

I strapped the nipple into his mouth and flipped it on. "Have a good nap."

Three hours later i went to get him out. His diaper was wet, but not overly so. his tummy bulged from all the food he

had eaten. He grimaced at me. "Didnt like my little toy did you? Well next time dont fuss so over your milking! Do

you want supper?" He rubbed his tummy and shook his head. "Oh does your little tummy hurt from all the food?" He

nodded. "Well if you have a tummy ache we'll need to clean you out at bedtime then." He shook his head but it was too

late. "You'll find out how at bedtime."

He watched spongebob most of the afternoon, and skipped supper. At 7PM i annouced it was bedtime and since he had a

tummyache and skipped supper, he needed cleaning out overnight. "crib or swing?" i asked. "Crib." he annouced. I

strapped him in and pulled down the back of his diaper. I lubed up my hand and his little bottom hole and slid the

enema plug in. i had a nice thick gooey mix of bulk fiber and glycerine i had mixed up that afternoon. i used the

large 1/2" tubing on the enema bag and squeezed to get the thick mix into him.

He grunted and i rubbed his tummy. When the entire quart of mix was into him, i slowly slid out the enema plug and

quickly inserted an inflatable butt plug. I gave it a couple pumps. He squealed and bucked in his crib. "There.

We'll just leave that plug in place till morning, and make sure youa re good and clean inside. i pulled out the tiny

center plug and tiny dollop of the mix oozed out. the 1/8" hole would let the mix escape very slowly, only giving him

relief after a long night of grunting and pushing.

I smiled and said "Have good night. If you push hard you might get all that mix out so you can sleep." He commenced

grunting and pushing, to no avail.

Morning rolled around and i heard him grunting over the monitor. I dressed in my most revealing nightie and went into

the nursery. His diapers were squishy and bulgy in the back. "All cleaned out?" he whined and pushed some more.

:having a hard time getting all that out?" He nodded and whined. "Well i have just teh solution." I gloved up and

pulled open the back of his diaper. He ahd only managed to get out maybe 1/4 of the fiber glycerin mix. "Im going to

pull you plug out. You better no poo on my hand. GOT IT?" He nodded vigerously. I defalted it and slowly slid it

free. His distended bottom slowly snapped shut as it slipped out.

"Since you had such a hard time i have some help." I held up a butt plug that was about 3" in diameter and had a

gaping hole through teh middle. "This will let out all those poo's with no trouble. in fact i dont think youll have

any trouble goign in your diaper with this in your bottom." I lubed it heavily and slid it into him. i popped the

cork and quickly withdrew my hand. The gaping hole let out a stream of laxative induced poo. i snugged up his

molicare and buttoned his onsie. "Breakfast time!"

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest clinediap

I somehow didn't notice the latest part until just today. Good to see it had been continued after all! ^-^ Hope it happens again sometime soon!

• 2 years later...