LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There Smellyer Peeples Than Us?

I's sitting on a coach (I like brrmbrrms) and didded poopoos and I casnt smell it! Silly lady in next seat eating kebabby and its horrid yuk!

Now I knows U can do poopoos on a bus coz them gotted toilets. But I finked it bad 2 eat hot food and U casnt do it. Get telled off!

Is there anybaby else casnt smell him poopoos on buses and things coz someone else is even smellyer ewww?

Happynappies, Johnipoohs.

I's sitting on a coach (I like brrmbrrms) and didded poopoos and I casnt smell it! Silly lady in next seat eating kebabby and its horrid yuk!

Now I knows U can do poopoos on a bus coz them gotted toilets. But I finked it bad 2 eat hot food and U casnt do it. Get telled off!

Is there anybaby else casnt smell him poopoos on buses and things coz someone else is even smellyer ewww?

Is there a translation of this?

Is there a translation of this?

Yeah. I believe this:

translates to this:

I'm sitting on a coach (I like vroom-vrooms) [car? plane?] and did poo-poos [i pooped my diaper/pants] and I can't smell it! The silly lady in the next seat is eating a kebab and it's horrid! Yuck!

Now, I know you can do poo-poos [i know you can poop] on a bus, because they have toilets. But I think it's bad to eat hot food [on the bus?] and you can't do it. If you do, you get told off [yelled at/scolded]!

Are there any other babies [is there anyone else] that can't smell their poo-poos on buses and things because someone is even smellier? Eww!

Happy nappies, Johnipoohs.

***This translation brought to you by The Baby-talk to Adult-speak Translation Service, included with the Mooglepedia. © Mooglelove 1988-2010, all rights reserved.***

Disclaimer:

The Mooglepedia is not responsible for choppy translation due to poor input and varied dialect.

:P:thumbsup:

~ moogle

Oh and Mooglepedia? :P

I would likes to buys two mooglespedia, please!

Sorry boys...There's only one copy of Mooglepedia :angel_not: But you can ask for information any time I'm on :P

LOL seriously though, I hope my translation was accurate and helped you guys. :D

~ moogle

• 9 months later...
Guest NaughtyAshes

You wanted to support your friend...who hasn't been seen for over 2 months...by bumping a nearly year old topic?

Sorry, I don't understand your logic.

~ moogle

I sorta like this thread, 'mooglepedia' is one of the funniest things i've ever seen you write!

Man, I just hate it when someone posts something in "baby talk". If you're trying to get a point across to someone for their opinions or just trying to make your own opinions known, then they should be in plain, understandable language so people will 1). Be able to understand what you are saying and 2). Take what you are saying seriously! Not everyone here is AB, many of us are DL's and even the AB's here don't always like baby talk all the time! Save the baby talk for when you and your "mommy" or "daddy" are roll playing with each other! DO some people actually talk like this? I can see it at work, "Is oow weady fo me's wepowrt on the Millwer accownt?" or, "Can oow's bwing mees dat cawble so's mees can hoowk it up toos da 100,000 vowlt power box?"

And, by the way, yes, when I have to sit near someone who has been sweating and dosn't know the first thing about deoderant, I sometimes wonder which is worse, smelling their B.O. or smelling a dirty diaper!

• Like 3

Man, I just hate it when someone posts something in "baby talk".  If you're trying to get a point across to someone for their opinions or just trying to make your own opinions known, then they should be in plain, understandable language so people will 1). Be able to understand what you are saying and 2). Take what you are saying seriously!  Not everyone here is AB, many of us are DL's and even the AB's here don't always like baby talk all the time!  Save the baby talk for when you and your "mommy" or "daddy" are roll playing with each other!  DO some people actually talk like this?  I can see it at work, "Is oow weady fo me's wepowrt on the Millwer accownt?" or, "Can oow's bwing mees dat cawble so's mees can hoowk it up toos da 100,000 vowlt power box?"

And, by the way, yes, when I have to sit near someone who has been sweating and dosn't know the first thing about deoderant, I sometimes wonder which is worse, smelling their B.O. or smelling a dirty diaper!

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this.

This.

Why must we attract morons?  Honestly?

We get more trolls and just plain stupid people than any forum I've seen other than 4chan.

A lot of the trolls have actually been one person.