LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Of You College Students Wear/Wore At School?

Do you find that you guys/girls wear more often when your at school away from family and close friends?

Or are you wearing more when your home at your house?

I personally live out at college for 7 months out of the year and that is "my time" to wear, wet, and take out the pacifiers with the girlfriend (which by the way goes to the same college and lives in the same dorm with me) The only time I get to wear at home is when I sneak it and wear when everyone is at work or when I have my alone time. My current roommate at school has no clue, and I am very good at hiding it and disposing of it. Just thought i'd see where everyone else stands on being a DL and wanted to see if people wear while getting a degree. :)

I wear in HoR but not to class! Not sure why though...I might try it. Only really been wearing them at night but have worn at the Student Union bar Kareoke Night...rather well hidden under my pink dress. I wear them all the time more or less at my boyfriends student house though...his housemates still are oblivious(I think).

I am long removed from college but wore a lot back then. Not necessarily to class but out of school I did. I used the school restrooms frequently to put them on and would walk out to my car, was too afraid of leaks to wear to class.

i wore several times in college, but never to class. just evenings after dinner and after my g/f went home (she lived off campus with her family in a nearby town), nights, the occasional weekend, short walk into town for groceries and more diapers, and around the dorms. i dont think anyone ever noticed and/or cared.

I've worn to my classes yes. It's easy when most if not all of them are large lectures that everyone is paying attention to facebook more than anything else.

But the chairs where always to tight on my legs to actually get to use them.. everything was so tight and couldn't go. :crybaby:

I've wore diapers a few times when I went onto campus, but I didn't have many classes each day so I didn't have the opportunity to use the diaper for its intended purpose.

Guest MunchKitten

I've worn to my classes yes. It's easy when most if not all of them are large lectures that everyone is paying attention to facebook more than anything else.

But the chairs where always to tight on my legs to actually get to use them.. everything was so tight and couldn't go. :crybaby:

my a$$ is too big for our chairs to begin with (and I only wear size 38's!)

D: i just woke up!

>< my mom dident wake me up in time.

Dx i need to change, and get a shower put on a new one, get dressed, eat breakfast and then drive there :l

sorry psych 101. im going back to sleep x3

18 and still having mom wake you up. Think it's time to put some responsibility on yourself yet? They sell alarm clocks you know.

When I was in college, I wore to school as often as I felt like. I don't think anyone ever noticed, but I wouldn't have cared if they did. My favorites were when I was taking my last class at a community college, I would go to school from work and put on an Attends under my clothes. I didn't really have the luxury of getting up and going during class since I had a problem with the material for like 4 weeks, and it was a lab class. So I went into the least used restrooms and put one on before class. I would wet as needed, and I had no issues doing that all semester. I had also previously worn when the mood hit for other classes, and again, if anyone noticed, they didn't say anything and I don't care if they did.

I wore to bed every night in college, but hardly ever wore to class. Attends back then were just to crinkly....

Now I'd do it in a heartbeat! Some of the photos I had on my website were ones I took in College....

I wore around my Junior Year, and only then at night. It was surprisingly easy for me to smuggle them past my roommates and hid them in my closet (it helps that I'm also naturally quiet and stealthy to begin with).

Guest diaperguy68

i wore in my dorm room sometimes. once i really had to poo so i let go and filled the diaper with a big shit. the whole hallway smelt. i took a super fast shower , put the diaper in a bag, and disposed it in the cafeteria bathroom garbage. feel bad for the cleaning lady :) dont think anyone on my floor noticed, thankfully. it was my first time experiencing the poop feeling so it was lovely.

I lived in a rented house with some friends just off campus so got lots of diaper time then. It was my first home away from my mother's place so I took full advantage :D

On-campus, I only wore during my finals. Some of those exams were looooong! Everybody else was mumbling before the exams about not drinking too much and there was me knocking back Coke and water by the bottle. I guess they just thought I have a cast iron bladder :lol:

I like reading everybodies replies on this one!

I use to wear thick diapers under jeans when I attended a community college. People tend to be more laid back at community college compared to the big universities so nobody would say a thing even if they did notice. Now that I attend a University, it tends to have more immature (not the good kind) and loud-mouthed kids, so I can't bring myself to wear them to the University. Roommates are cool though, so they wouldn't care either way. B)

18 and still having mom wake you up. Think it's time to put some responsibility on yourself yet? They sell alarm clocks you know.

so because i let my mom wake me up in time for class it means im irresponsible O_o?

i have never ever been able to wake up from alarm clocks or phone alarms.

even loud songs unless its like full volume from my pc speakers, but i just need to wake up not have a heart attack -___-

I live in a rented house near the university I go to, but I don't want to reveal this little fact to my housemates, so I keep everything hidden. I have occasionally worn a couple of my more discreet types outside the house, perfect for the long trips home, for example.