LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am A Dumbass

I was helping a hotel guest with luggage yesterday, She was an attractive 35-40 with a couple of kids. Amongst her belongings was an open bag of Tranquillities. Well every thought imaginable went through my mind. I even checked her out from behind and even though I didn't detect anything I thought she would look fab in them. After we got the luggage all set she got her 3rd son out of the car, who was a special needs child. I felt sick to my stomach, that I somehow perverted a decidedly unfun reality for this family. The kid had a million dollar smile and even though we just met, he acted like we were bff's.

So I am putting myself in the stocks in the DD town square, for all the citizens to mock and spit at me, I deserve it.

just glad you didn't blurt something stupid to the lady before you saw her son. :P "Hey, I like to wear diapers too!" ROFL.

Don't beat yourself up, you didn't know. Just think though, at least that boy get's to have his DIAPER changed by that lady!

I know what you mean. It's like dang, she's diapered...wha..oh..wait.......son-of-a...I'm an idiot.

I've seen special needs and elderly diapered. Doesn't have any appeal, feel quite bad for them infact and is more depressing then anything. Sometimes makes me wonder how I can like something soooooo many hate.

The shame you communicate now speaks volumes about your character as a decent human being.

I'm not quite sure how this reply was meant, but as I see life we're all human, we all make mistakes we regret, and we can all learn to do better in the future :) It's easy to make mistakes and hide them; it takes courage to admit them and learn from them B) Don't beat yourself up about this- instead be glad you didn't say something you'd regret- just don't make the same mistake again ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I wouldn't have said anything even I thought they were the MILF's. I see a lot of stuff by the nature of my job, I believe in professional confidentiality. I am not really beating myself up over it but it was kind of a confessional cleansing and apology to the boy & the mom, even though nothing was ever said or implied. I appreciate the kind words, the mock tomatoes and the forum to allow myself to come clean.

I'm not quite sure how this reply was meant, but as I see life we're all human, we all make mistakes we regret, and we can all learn to do better in the future :) It's easy to make mistakes and hide them; it takes courage to admit them and learn from them B) Don't beat yourself up about this- instead be glad you didn't say something you'd regret- just don't make the same mistake again ;)

Bettypooh

I'm sorry. I guess I was rather vague...

I meant that it's very admirable that the OP feels this way (shameful) about the incident, and he seems like he must be a man of good character for opening up, and discussing it. I'd infer that the OP's a very compassionate, and humble person if the incident made him feel genuinely guilty.

Now, to have actually said something,..now THAT would have been worth feeling guilty about.