LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe Comfort Onesie Green (Med)

The onesie now has a new home. If an admin could delete this topic I'd appreciate it.

Just added sold to the header. Prefer to keep the post as it shows a active community and responses to your post. :thumbsup:

I know you were giving it away..but I used sold anyway. Get's the point across. :whistling:

Where did you get this?? I have been looking for 'safe comfort' for a while and cannot find them. They have some contour diapers I wanted to order.....are they still around or did they go belly up like so many other vendors?

qwack

I think they went belly up. Last time I looked at their site, most of the links went to their ISP, not their shopping cart system.

For what it's worth I have had bad dealings with this Ebay Provider. The Onsie I got from her was one of the cheapest things I ever had. The leg seam busted loose from the first wearing when I test fitted it and went to unsnap the crotch. When I contacted her regarding the issue, I was virtually ignored.

So that's all I am saying. I may have got a defective item from them, so am not speaking for the other products. I am saying customer service wasn't to pleasant. So I have never bothered with them again. :closedeyes: