LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Burger King Commercial

timmyc

I am more of a DL or maybe an adult little boy, for the most most part I am not into the whole AB thing (well maybe a cute baby girl excepted. That being said, Burger King has a commercial out, saw several times during football today, featuring an adult baby. They say this baby was only born yesterday but he can tell the BK Double cheeseburger is a better value than McDonalds. AB's might want to keep an eye out for it.

Yes, seen that and wonder how long it will be before someone complains about it.

The ad I like at the moment on UK tv is the rollerskating babies, dressed in oncies.

Yes, seen that and wonder how long it will be before someone complains about it.

The ad I like at the moment on UK tv is the rollerskating babies, dressed in oncies.

those babies are creepy

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering if the BK baby boy might be joined in the future by a little sister or female playmate. It would be kind of interesting to see a whole hospital nursery of AB's boys and girls alike, who know what a good value BK is over its' competition. Perhaps I should send my idea to the BK corporate offices.

• 1 month later...