LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winning The Lottery

Guest Dodi

I'd purchase all of you as houseworkers.

AND NOT SUPPLY DIAPERS!

Because I'm evil.

-Sophie

There's not enough money in all the lotteries on Earth (or likely all inhabited planets in all universes in all dimensions, in all of existence) to afford me. I'm greedy like that...

id get you all brainwashed to cure you of been ab'dl muhahaha

That's a good way to get shot, repeatedly (probly somewhere very painful, but not likely lethal in most cases [until one either gets lead poisoning or dies of blood loss])... Or torn apart by the dogs... Whichever's more entertaining...

I would quit my current job, but i would not stop working entirely.

I would opt for the 30 year payout, finish my education, then have a job that i enjoy.

I would most likely purchase a nice 3 bedroom house with an acre or so of land so i could garden.

I would travel probably 3-4 weeks out of the year, not all at once, probably break it up into two, 14 day vacations.

I think if i just spent my time traveling and not working and/or volunteering after a while i would get pretty bored.

There are some charities i would donate a large sum of money to every year, but completely anonymously.

I would buy an economical car, good on gas mileage, probably a hibrid.

I would not create an ab room, or purchase much in way of ab stuff, still would probably only get a bag of diapers every 6 weeks or so.

I'm sure when i first won i'd go a little crazy with the first check received, buying new clothes, new tv and computer and the like, but after that i'd settle down and invest it or put it into savings etc...

I decided if I won the lottery I'd open up a hotel for AB's... and get babysitters to hire...

But good luck, right? lol

-Sophie

One day, while on a nice long run, I also got an idea for AB rooms to rent, but in an old style motel. I was thinking that one of those old motels might be reasonably priced and could be openly marketed as being understanding for those that are incontenient. Each room would have water proof covers on the matterasses and Abena diapers for sale at the front office. The end rooms, at a higher price, would be configured as nurseries for adult babies. Those rooms would be advertised through the community and would only be available to those who knew the special phrase when asking to rent it. All room reciepts would be vanilla in case the vistors were on business travel and all rates would be within allowable reimbursement rates.

I wouldn't need to hit the lotto to do this, but would need to put a lot of time into it to repair an older place and build the AB suites. In general though, don't you think it would be convenient to be able to buy individual Abena, Molicare or Bambino diapers at a motel front desk and know that the staff expects a leak in the bed and a soaked diaper in the trash? Wouldn't that make a small, old motel room worth the average room rate for an area? Well, maybe it's just me, but there's my idea for someone who has the funds, time and abilities to execute it.

You gotta play to win and I'm not a player.

Alas, I will never win the lottery but if I did, I would not quit my job. I might even buy the place! I would invest half in funds, bonds and stuff I couldn't touch for at least a year. Then, I'd spend 10% on things I need to be comfortable; car, motorcycle, fix up the house, buy out the neighbors and the like. The remaining 40% would be divided into 10% a year for travel to the most interesting places in the world. I'd climb Mt Fuji, dive the Great Barrier Reef, take a chopper to an Alaskan glacier (after I learn to fly it ;) of course) and then buy a small private island.

Mia isn't the wreath and yule thing gonna be the two of us anyways? Also I'm diabetic so I hate halloween and not big on decorations so yeah we'll not have any problems there. I will put up my pagan christmas tree?

I forget if I answered but

Big ass amount of money

1.) pay off parents house or move them as far as f***ing away as possible

2.) pay off all debts

3.) help mia fix her body

4.) buy me a house or a condo complex and open it to all abdls only

5.) Various missions trips, including annual trips to japan and Jamaica

6.) Mini Cooper

There are two ex girlfriends who I would pay a stupid amount of money to use them however I wanted over a weekend and they would both end up in nappys with huge enemas. I know its weird and probably not the cleverest thing but they would both look cute lying in a messy nappy begging for a change!!

Plus i would do the usual buy a big house with a swimming pool and acres of land for horses!!

I would wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills and send one to every legislator in the NY Congress for their re-election campaign. Fing greedy a-holes would probably put it into their purse anyways.

But in all seriousness, wouldn't it be nice to not have to dream about these things? I think if anyone on the board wins it's mandatory that he or she buys property and sets it up as a AB/DL vacation meet and greet center, so we can all share the wealth. Damn that would be cool-how nice would it be to go somewhere to meet only ABs and DLs, like a convention of sorts, but less hotel and more Honu.

And travel is something nice too-I'm with others on this one, a little extra travel would be nice, though I would like to take more like a year off at a time to explore, with spurts of volunteering in each country I'm in. To spend a month hiking around Lago Atitlan in Guatemala would be incredible. And a house on Caye Caulker in Belize as well for the weekend get-aways. And while I'm at it I'll take the time to get my pilot's lesson and a cessna. Now we're talking.

And as long as we're dreaming I want to bring back Billy Mayes. His time was not up. Same to every musician who's OD.

Bah. Anyone who ODs is simply getting what they asked for... Why not bring back those who died of cancer or plane crashes or stuff that was beyond their control? And the only way I won't spend all of my hypothetical money fighting your resurrection of Billy Mayes is if he's not allowed to do commercials...