LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winning The Lottery

Guest Dodi

Wouldn't it be to win the lottery! If I won a few million I'd buy an house not a big mansion just a three or four bedroomed house in a nice area. I would convert it into an ab nursery with everything I needed to be treat like a baby. I would hire some nanny's and a mummy and a little baby sister/playmate. I would just use it on a weekend and spend the whole time been babied!

After taxes and everything like that, my first checks wouldn't be for myself. I know so many folks that could use money more than me, so the money would go to them.

well yeah obviously your going to see your friends and family right it goes without saying. If it did happen I would still keep it my dirty little secret lol.

Family???? I THINK NOT (well biofam no)

Sure, after spending a million or two on my friends, i'd have a pile left over for me.....ain't the powerball great?

And as for me, I get the lottery, i wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING.

I'd purchase all of you as houseworkers.

AND NOT SUPPLY DIAPERS!

Because I'm evil.

-Sophie

:o . I'd kill you for not giving me free diapers - Though i would like to be your houseworker for free.

If I won...of course I have the nessesity things like a nice house, car, toys I guess.

I would include my fetish into my new lifestyle a little more. Having more and more AB things maybe even a secert room where I can play.

I would never be out of diapers.

I would invite a girl/women into my life and maybe live this lifestyle more freely on daily basis. Someone I can enjoy this fetish with.

And travel around possibly meeting other AB's and DL's.

These are just the least of things I would consider it sometime of duration has passed after winning the lottery.

Well for me it would depend how much I won, but for starters let's say I won $16.9 million:

The first thing I would do is pay off my debts. Secondly I would go buy a nice home and furnish it with new furniture. In my new home I would devote an entire room to my diapers: a closet to store them, each organized by brand and type. And since my new home would be away from my home town I would probably decide to wear diapers all the time - 24/7!

Once I am set up in my home I would start shopping for cars. The first car I would buy is a brand new Mustang Shelby GT500, in red with white stripes! Then I would buy a brand new Ford F350 Harley Davidson Superduty truck. It would be used to tow all the future "toys" I get - such as speedoat, house boat, snow mobiles, ATVs, fifth-wheel RV and a car hauler.

Then I would start my used car shopping! I'd do a lot of research on muscle cars and try and locate them across the country.

And my first holiday would be a round-the-world cruise, of course diapered the whole time!

*Aside away from Dodi* Folks, isn't it ironic how badbaby always claims in his profile to be an AB when he's so anti-AB....

Well, im too far gone, and i LIKE being an AB anyway. :P It relaxes me from having to put up with morons. *cough* Dodi *cough*

*Aside away from Dodi* Folks, isn't it ironic how badbaby always claims in his profile to be an AB when he's so anti-AB....

Well, im too far gone, and i LIKE being an AB anyway. :P It relaxes me from having to put up with morons. *cough* Dodi *cough*

chill man its just my English humour you just don't get it :thumbsup:

build my dream house (big garage + cinema)

buy a new car (SUV) (prices here in norway is outrageous)

depending on how much i win ill spend some on family and/or put rest in bank

not much else, not quitting job etc...

Personal island

pros :

Privacy

I could fly any of you cool people out to meet me and hang out at my house/island

Ab tourism could generate some income so i could hire some of you.

I'd be able to hire my own dominatrix with sweing skills , so i could buy lots of kinky fun bondage toys.

i'd be able to perfect the recipe for pizza eventually.

Not to mention i'd be able to wear whatever i wanted, which would probbaly be nothing , considering my island would be in the mediterrantian so it'd be a little hot. (i hope noone minds when im there :P)

other then that....

i could fufill a personal quest to try every kind of diaper made in the world :D

1: Replace my house with a better-constructed one.

2: Make sure the drainage lines are sufficiently insulated to not freeze.

3: Maybe take in another nice doggy or 2, depending on how sociable they are.

4: Invest in more dog care products and doggy toys.

5: Have a good mechanic go over my truck with a fine-toothed comb and fix everything back up to spec or update to beyond spec.

6: Buy more AB/DL stuff. Mostly plushies.

7: Buy more stuff. Movies, Shows, Music, those knives I've had my eyes on for years... Mainly just whatever doesn't fit into my other buying categories.

8: Publish books involving my various stories. And maintain the rights if people wanna use them for movies, tv shows, videogames, etc. And be a part of those ventures, to ensure they don't bastardize my works. And maybe show up as a cameo in them. And definitely make sure to be there during the commentary tracks, to give insight that the process may have stripped, due to time constraints, pace, or special effects things.

9: Get onto the Daily Show.

10: Ban commercial breaks during tv shows and movies, if I can't get them banned outright. This would force them to show the entire movie or show and not interrupt the credits. Then, they could play the commercials during the dead air time between movies or shows.

I think I'd be boring and invest it... INVEST IT IN A VERY FAST CAR MUHAHAHAHHA. Hmm no, but that would be one of the first things I buy, then a nice house in the country, maybe the lakes, or the new forest, Out of the way but not too far from civilisation. Then I would invest it, or try to set up my own games company, and watch it ultimatly go bust because I'd make good/interesting games, not COD clones. Hmmm or maybe a record label..... hmmmm or maybe......

I am a pretty simple person, I would get a new car for sure and probably pay off the mortgages of my family members. Quit my job and just live my life but not have to worry about money. Probably volunteer at an animal shelter or something. Donate some to truly worthy charities. But seriously I don't think I would change who I am or go out and buy a bunch of stupid crap just because I can.

I'd settle for just one check. All of my close family own property/ranch/orchards, a house, two or more cars, that fun stuff, but aren't really very good at sharing. (My sister was given a car for her graduation present and ten grand for her wedding in Hawaii, We got a Wal-Mart card for $100) I chose to live with and help out my mother instead of staying with my father, so pretty much everyone on Dad's side (the well-off side) ignores me. We go to visit and it's like "Hey, how you doing (when is this guy going to leave?)?"

I don't give a damn if I have money, but I don't like being responsible to the landlord for what I do with the property, and I hate driving a POS car that I'm always worrying about dying. Maybe I should finish my book, huh? Just one shot of 'life changing' cash would be nice. Not having savings, insurance, retirement, investments, or anything of that sort, really sucks. How does one plan for the future when one has trouble paying the bills today?

If I won daft money (£5,000,000+) I would ask my close family how much money they need to get their lives sorted and give them that (2 reasons for that, 1; they can't moan you didn't give them enough, and B; you wont give them so much that they flip out and ruin their lives... although I would bung an extra 50-100K on top of what they ask for)

I would quit my job, move me, frog-girl and tadpole into the countryside into a big house (6 bedrooms or so) with a few acres of land and start my own little small holding (big veg patch, chickens, ducks, pigs, alpacas, an emu etc). I'd get a couple of nice cars... nothing too showey though and build a decent workshop so I can restore classic cars and bikes to my hearts content.

I'd have a good holiday each year... Finally get around to the coast to coast american road trip I've always wanted to do and I'd probably go to uni and get my degree. Oh and I'd try and ride my clapped out old triumph motorbike to vietnam (always fancied riding a bike there after watching top-gear).

And Finally, I'd get myself loads of custom made onesies, pacis, cloth nappies and plastic pants and spend most days wet and squishy!

One can dream eh!?!