LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting With An Erection?

dstoop

I've just started wearing diapers with the intention of wetting them multiple times. I can put one on and drink tons of water until I feel like i'm about to burst without becoming aroused, but once I try to let it go, I tend to get a strong erection which takes away my ability to go. If I want to go, I have to push really, really hard, and even then it comes out in bursts and immediately cuts off when I stop pushing. Once i'm done the involved muscles hurt, and I don't want to do any permanent damage by pushing it out like that. Is this a common problem to have in this sort of situation? I know being able to just lie on my back and let it go would feel amazing, does anyone have any tips for just letting go, or is it something that will just come with time?

Also, how long is it generally considered "safe" to wear a wet diaper before you have to worry about getting diaper rash?

I heard 6 hours is the considered safe time when wearing a diaper, i wouldn't personally recommend staying that long in a wet diaper even if they say its "safe". As for the erection, i had the same problem when i started wearing diapers more often. My tip to you is to masturbate before and then putting on the diaper as sort of a reward hehe, it makes it all the more special i find.

If you don't like the idea of masturbating before i would recommend relaxing and thinking of something else that would kill the *ahem* erection. This also worked for me, but it takes longer and it generally doesn't involve happy thoughts so its not that enjoyable haha.

If all else fails, just wear diapers more often and keep doing your thing. Eventually you'll be able to control your erection while in a diaper.

Good luck!

Necros~

My suggestion.

Go play a video game, drink a buttload of Mountain Dew, when you really gotta go, run to the bathroom really quick, pull down your pants, lift the toilet seat, and go...

Then realize you have a diaper on! There ya go! Success!

Glad I could be of help.

^_^

-Sophie

Take off your diaper, do a hand stand facing the toilet, and let it rip. :P Seriously though, I used to have them same problem. Like a few others said, take care of the issue, drink lots of liquids, and sooner or later you'll go. After that you'll probably have the original problem back again. ;)

Take off your diaper, do a hand stand facing the toilet, and let it rip. :P Seriously though, I used to have them same problem. Like a few others said, take care of the issue, drink lots of liquids, and sooner or later you'll go. After that you'll probably have the original problem back again. ;)

as you wear more the erections will subside.

the same thing happened years ago when a frat was hazing several prospective members. Too much water = saturation of vital organs. Back to the topic, I used to get those same erections just before putting a diaper on. So I would just relax and wait until eventually I could "fit" into a diaper.

You have to drink a lot of water to have the toxification.

I agree with curiosity killed the cat. When I first started wearing, I could barely get one on as I would get excited about the idea. The more you wear, the random erection problem will go away. You'll be able to get hard without wearing a diaper, but once you have one on, your body will be trained not to make it so. It takes quite a while to change this behavior tho, so give it time and meanwhile, just relax before you go. Don't push hard, you'll blow an O-ring.