LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scented Nappy Bags

Seriously? I didn't think that there was any nappy bags available that you could fit a used adult sized nappy in!

Define "Adult sized" I use a baby Diaper Genie just fine for mine. :whistling:

I go to the local Walmart and get the 3 gallon Ruffies brand trash bags. They usually have unscented blue ones and vanilla scented off-white (cream colored) ones as well. They come in a roll that fits well in my luggage and make disposing of my diapers in a hotel neat and easy.

I go to the local Walmart and get the 3 gallon Ruffies brand trash bags.

These are good :thumbsup: Not available in Blighty though :(

Sainsbury's 'Little Ones' nappy sacks always worked well for me. They could take most adult diapers providing you ball it up tightly enough. They struggle with really thick ones, though you can just wrap it as best you can and then tie the resulting bundle tightly inside a carrier bag.

Use two sacks if the diaper is messy - they're not meant to handle the adult level of stinky!

hehe I'm on it tomorrow :D

Sorry, but I presume you meant the "Tescos Own Brand" ones?

These are good :thumbsup: Not available in Blighty though :(

Sainsbury's 'Little Ones' nappy sacks always worked well for me. They could take most adult diapers providing you ball it up tightly enough. They struggle with really thick ones, though you can just wrap it as best you can and then tie the resulting bundle tightly inside a carrier bag.

Use two sacks if the diaper is messy - they're not meant to handle the adult level of stinky!

Thanks for the suggestions AutieAB :)

You can achieve an awful lot by careful 'preparation' ...

Firstly, if you're going to have a messy nappy, put a wet wipe in the seat of it (where the shit hits the fan, so to speak); then, when you change, you can get rid of most of the mess simply by lifting it out and dropping it in the toilet.

Secondly, fold your nappy up carefully; I was shown this method by someone I met years ago -

Put the nappy in front of you at right angles to you. Fold the front flaps into the centre so they're on top of each other. Fold the front third of the nappy over on to the middle third. Fold this middle third over on to the back third. Fold one of the back flaps onto the bulk of the nappy and tape down. Starting from the bulk of the nappy (still at right angles to you), roll it using the last remaining flap as an outer cover and the last two tapes to stick it all together. You should have something like a sausage at this point and, although it certainly doesn't keep all smells in, it's amazing how much less escapes ...

Guest toddler82uk

personaly if you like to know the best nappy bag is ASDA which are very big to fit adult nappies in :)

i like them because its easy to use and only around the corner from me

its wierd i love charlie chalk too...but i'm terrifyd of clowns!!

i saw this and thought i'd post...still counting the days till i get my glasses...so forgive typos and spelling!!

i use bio degradabe bags...not only because of the obvious, but if you know me you'll konw that fragranced ones drive me mad...due to chronic eczema!

usually they are not sented so i'm ok with them :) i first found them when we had our son and used them for him...now i used them for us too :)

lucy's (<<<my lucy!) free bags are good too :) shhh!! don't tell :) we won't be getting them too much longer though :)

neway...

hugs

Juniper

i use bio degradabe bags...not only because of the obvious, but if you know me you'll konw that fragranced ones drive me mad...due to chronic eczema!

usually they are not sented so i'm ok with them :) i first found them when we had our son and used them for him...now i used them for us too :)

lucy's (<<<my lucy!) free bags are good too :) shhh!! don't tell :) we won't be getting them too much longer though :)

neway...

hugs

Juniper

Well if that is what works for you. Don't want to make yourself ill do you :)

But I think I saw the Tesco own brand bags for like 28p for 100...madness!

....don't get me wrong....i love the smell of some sented ones,our son's nursery use realy nice ones, they put clothes in them when the children get messy or have accedents, they would fit adult nappys in...i'm just too shy to ask them what they are...i dont think i'm allergic to them eaither :) oooh and there purple :D

hugs

Juniper

xxx