LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Do?

Here is my life changing delemma. I have been married for 4 years, my wife knows about my love for sissy diapers, and sort of plays along. But she does not understand that diapers are all i think about, i mean 24/7. I have longed for the day i can wear diapers whenever i want. Over the past two years i have found myself from time to time wondering if i would be happier leaving my wife and persuing my diaper life. it gets stronger and stronger each month that goes by. Any suggestions?

Strippers would work perfectly, but that's not a rhyme.

I like snipers. But Diapers before snipers expresses more of a bash on first person shooters than on relationships...

Diapers before girls who, if they get in the way, you should take out with snipers?

Wordy, but it rhymes...

-Sophie

I think we're missing the point. I'm trying to find a clever rhyme for how he should choose diapers over his wife.

I suppose if we go all English we could do something like "Choose to wear a nappy over choosing to be a pappy." Ha. I'm ridiculous...

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

I get it! I do! My wife loves dressing me up as a baby girl because she knows I'm going to get out the sex toys please her. For some reason when I'm in baby girl clothes I love to play with hers, while I'm taking them off! We both get great pleasure. You might try that route. As for the other comments . . . :roflmao: