LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Mommy Or Other Ab/Dl Women For Friendship Or More.

clandestinest

Most of my friends are women even though I'm a male. I actually lived as a woman for 8 years and had THE surgery. Now I'm back to living as a guy (with girl parts). Anyways I want to meet up with women in the Vancouver area. I'm interested in just making friends, or finding a mommy or being someone's daddy it's all good. I just want to meet some women with whom I can be open about being an AB/DL.

I'm tall and slim, employed full-time, sane, not a very social person but enjoy small gatherings of people or being one-on one. I have a nurturing side (hence the interest in being a daddy) and also like to regress to early childhood though haven't done it much in the past. Outside of the AB/DL world I'm into all sorts of outdoor activities (hiking, canoeing, skiing, etc.) I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for strength training and do some martial arts training 2 to 3 times a week too. I love reading and going to movies too. If any of this piques your interest then feel free to message me or reply here, I'd love to hear from you :)

I'm admittedly nowhere near Canada. But...

..wow, eight years and then you went back? Do you mind if I send you a PM? I would most assuredly like to pick your brain.*confounded*

Sure, PM away.

• 2 months later...

Most of my friends are women even though I'm a male. I actually lived as a woman for 8 years and had THE surgery. Now I'm back to living as a guy (with girl parts). Anyways I want to meet up with women in the Vancouver area. I'm interested in just making friends, or finding a mommy or being someone's daddy it's all good. I just want to meet some women with whom I can be open about being an AB/DL.

Hi,

That sounds sad. But I can understand. Transphobia and misogyny are hard to bear.

Kvetinka