LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Some Suggestions On What To Do!

Necros

Like the title says I'm getting a case of Bambino classico tomorow and i want to celebrate by doing something special for the first time i wear them. Now i'm a bit of an exhibitionist but i still don't like subjecting people to weird things so i just like the thrill of the possibility that i might be caught wearing or putting on a diaper.

Did you guys have any ideas as to what i could do to create this thrilling feeling of almost getting caught? (I don't mind getting caught but I would prefer not, since i value the sanity of other peoples minds ..)

All suggestions are welcomed however crazy you think they might be!

Thank you and have a super awesome day everyone!

Necros

Well obviously you don't want to flaunt them as that is where our bad publicity usually comes from. But I would say to put one on and go out somewhere fun, like to a bar or club. There's usually a rush of some sort when you go out in public with one on underneath. Have fun! :thumbsup:

well, if you're feeling bold. Than I would say eat/drink a fiber rich meal, and just meander about a mall or wallmart or something till you mess your diaper. Than proceed to walk about/check out/whatever with a stinky mess.

But that's if you're really freaking bold.... I couldn't do that on my own.

ummm, otherwise just wear out, try to see how long you can go with one diaper on (with the crazy cold weather here in the states, the clammy wet diaper will sure give ya frostbite soon...)

See if ya can't go till you have a minor leak, and try to get out with a small wet spot on ya....

That's all if you're really fraking brave

Well your Profile says you are a Trans so I will take it for granted that you like skirts as such wear under a skirt and let people sneak peaks, just don't be to obvious. So that if someone see, they will have to be intentionally looking up your skirt.

Side Note: I can tell you that Secure X-Plus are the same diaper w/ a different tape zone, but cheaper. Just a thought...

Well in the end i had no idea what to do to get that thrilling feeling so i just put one on and went to work with it. Bambino diapers are quite comfy :3

The question stands however since I'm still looking for something thrilling to do! Wearing a diaper in public is nothing scary or thrilling for me since i did it so many times .. i also change in public restrooms with no problem. I don't fancy pooping in diapers but the idea is still interesting. As for my gender, lets just say its complicated but for now consider me as a male :) (biologically and psychologically speaking).

Keep the ideas coming, you can also share your thrilling stories here as well!

Necros

Get $20 bucks, pick up a Cheap hooker ask her if she would just like to have a quick drink. Pound down a beer or two, on the way back to drop her off, show her your diaper. Have your bank card ready! :whistling:

Get $20 bucks, pick up a Cheap hooker ask her if she would just like to have a quick drink. Pound down a beer or two, on the way back to drop her off, show her your diaper. Have your bank card ready! :whistling:

Nice one! That would surely be bold but I'm afraid my town is too small to even have hookers ...

Keep the ideas coming, you can also share your thrilling stories here as well!

Necros

I'm not super into this, but maybe it's time to do something a little different. What about a butt plug or anal beads? Neither is showy, but it'll add a little bang to your diaper wearing.

Another thing I've heard of people doing is freezing a banana, waiting for the outside to thaw, and then insterting it in your rectum. If you like the idea of messing a diaper, but don't like the smell or cleanup, pooping out a banana and letting it squish around in your diaper for a bit could be fun.

Again, not my thing, but if you're looking to do something special . . .

-RMS

I'd justdrink a ton of fluid and see how long you cam go before you leak.

I tried that, it was interesting as i held it quite a long time. I am however fearful for the health and safety of my bladder and kidneys so keeping that in mind i shall not attempt it again.

A good idea though :)

Necros

I prefer to leave the dead hookers where they lay. Just make sure you use a false name.

Actually, dead hooker storage is an important deciding factor when buying a car. Where I live you have to dispose of your hookers properly. And that usually involves a short drive to the nearest body of water or large forest. Off road capibility is also an important feature in my vehicles. Very rarely can I dispose of dead hookers in an area with paved roads.